Prayers for the Cummings family Rest in Peace Haleigh

MeoW333

Reaction score
My prayers for the Cummings family who has recently found out about the murder of their daughter, Haleigh.

While the Cummings family may have been judged, blamed, in the past, we are all not saints and they need our prayers at this time. May those who have poked fun and judge, blamed Ronald Cummings, give their prayers at this time.
Thank you to Florida FDLE, FBI, Putnam County Sheriff's Dept and all other agencies involved in resolving this case and never giving up, in the favor of justice for little Haleigh!

May little Haleigh Rest in Peace with the Lord's Angels :praying:

Thank you for this thread! It has been hard for me to see the Cumming's family ignored as Crystal's family is being sent wishes for strength and sympathy.

I wonder, if some of us think that to show compassion to all the family is disloyal to the other side of the family? Is that possible? Many say their dedication to this case is more dedication to Haleigh than one of the parents showed, or that they felt more grief than a parent showed. It is only true in your mind, is my answer to that, in as respectful way as I can say it. Until your 5 year old child dies, you have no clue of how much pain you can feel and endure.
If Haleigh's parents had been able to somehow unite and share the common goal of parenting things might have been different, but they were both so young at 15 and 17. I don't mean to add to the parents heartbreak. All parents who have their child die go through the "What if's".
My wish is that all of Haleigh's family will be able to share their grief together, share all the good memories of Haleigh and comfort each other.
Mother of an angel

I too pray for justice for "our" litle Haleigh. I say ours because we have come to know this precious angel that your family was blessed to know as a daughter, a sister, a niece, grand daughter&even great grand daughter. You can see clearly thru all the many pictures/videos that you all have so willingly shared with us all across the nation, you can see she was as shiny and bright as the most vibrant stars of our night skies. And that light shined just as bright in each and every pic. I know to you all it seems as though that light has burned out&is no longer. But trust that your little girl is shining even brighter now and her beautiful spirit will vibrantly shine on&live on thru all of those that loved this precious small child. Live each day in honor of your precious everlasting, ever shining, soul of Haleigh and hope that you can find some comfort in knowing that if you choose so,you will be reunited with her to spend eternity in a place that none of us can even imagine, to never know sorrow, to never shed a single tear, never to feel pain and disappointment, only joy, happiness, and peace. Each of us are blessed to have had Haleigh touch each and everyone of lives in so many different aspects. And please know we will never, never give in, in the fight for absolute justice for the injustice that has been done by taking such a bright&shiny radiance that we have all come to know as your precious Haleigh Marie Cummings.
With love&many prayers,
Jessica

My sympathies and prayers go out to all that truly loved Haleigh but this case is far from being "resolved"...........so, I will hold off on my thanks to LE agencies until such time that it has been.

Prayers for everybody who loves and misses Haleigh and for everyone who works hard and tries to help to get the case solved. Anybody who doesn't, please reconsider.

Prayers for everybody who loves and misses Haleigh and for everyone who works hard and tries to help to get the case solved. Anybody who doesn't, please reconsider.

Anyone who doesn't "what"?

Justice for Haleigh and prayers for comfort for those who love her - no matter who they are. I cannot imagine what it must be like to lose a child you love, and I can't imagine trying to make sense of it either. I hope you take comfort in the fact that where Haleigh is now, there is no pain, no darkness, and no fear.

Prayers to all who are mourning the loss of HaLeigh but most especially, my prayers go out (daily) to all law enforcement personnel involved in trying to solve this crime and bringing HaLeigh's killers to justice - MAY GOD HELP THEM!

There have been a few alerts about this thread so here's the deal.

We have many threads where the Cummings family are being discussed and as long as there isn't bashing and name calling, it is allowed. And if we look at the poll that hundreds of members have taken, there's less than 50% who feel Ron is surely involved in Haleigh's death. I say death because PCSO says this is a homicide case.

That tells me there are a lot of our members who wish to grieve with the Cummings family at this time. This thread will enable them to express their grief and sorrow for the family. Please respect these kinds thoughts.

Thank you! :grouphug:

Prayers for all who loved and are missing Haleigh. May they find peace in the knowledge that Haleigh is still loved by many and she will not be forgotten. May they know that she is not in pain, but rather, resting peacefully. May they give one another their strength and comfort as they go through this dificult time in such a public way.

Blessed be. Peace, love and comfort as wished for you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back