1329 users online (236 members and 1093 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    the diffrence is jaycee and her girls didnt ask to be celebs
    Like I said, JC is more well known then many actors and people are interested in her story.
    the fact that she did not ask to be a celb does not change that and it never will change that.
    People will always be interested in her story, more so then they would be of some b,c level actors.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    Like I said, JC is more well known then many actors and people are interested in her story.
    the fact that she did not ask to be a celb does not change that and it never will change that.
    People will always be interested in her story, more so then they would be of some b,c level actors.
    granted. but press and paparazzi foll c list actors to get dirt, why follow jaycee? this is the kind of stuff they'll get. eating candy or a subway sandwhich. thrilling. at least if they follow lindsey lohan they have a chance of seeing her drive her car off a cliff

The paparazzi and public are going to make Jaycee's recovery difficult because every time she gets her photo taken or recognized it will be in her mind all of the horrors that happened to her and that's why she's now being recognized. Jaycee will get sick of being seen as a victim by everybody and she could become reclusive if this invasion of her privacy continues so they better stop this BS!

If Jaycee decides to write a book, have a movie made about her story or she chooses to be a public figure speaking out against predators, then she's fair game as any other celebrity or public person is but until that time leave her and her family ALONE so they can heal in peace!

granted. but press and paparazzi foll c list actors to get dirt, why follow jaycee? this is the kind of stuff they'll get. eating candy or a subway sandwhich. thrilling. at least if they follow lindsey lohan they have a chance of seeing her drive her car off a cliff
    LOL as usual you crack me up....

But seeing Lindsey Lohan falling of a cliff, or falling off her high heals drunk as a sunk is not interesting it is just gossip / dirt....It is also a sad story for a girl that is pretty and talented

Seeing that JC is doing well, God Bless Her and is really out there with her girls FREE, after the ordeal she went through is far more interesting and inspiring.
    Last edited by songline; 05-02-2010 at 02:49 PM.
    Women are Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaJohn View Post
    The paparazzi and public are going to make Jaycee's recovery difficult because every time she gets her photo taken or recognized it will be in her mind all of the horrors that happened to her and that's why she's now being recognized. Jaycee will get sick of being seen as a victim by everybody and she could become reclusive if this invasion of her privacy continues so they better stop this BS!

If Jaycee decides to write a book, have a movie made about her story or she chooses to be a public figure speaking out against predators, then she's fair game as any other celebrity or public person is but until that time leave her and her family ALONE so they can heal in peace!
    Elizabeth Smart is seen as an advocate for GOOD an inspiration, and a miracle. Sadly it is due to
    a bad thing that did happen to her.

JC can also be seen that way one day...Her day will come, she is not done with a case hanging over
    her head.
    For now they are all FREE and that is great.
    When I looked at the photos all I had was a smile on my face that this girl is a survivor...
    I was not thinking of the victim stuff at all.

So it depends on the person looking...If the glass is half full they will see inspiration.
    If they have a victim mentality with a glass that is 1/ empty they will see the victimization.

NOT ALL THINK ALIKE. Thank God
    Women are Angels.

LOL as usual you crack me up....

But seeing Lindsey Lohan falling of a cliff, or falling off her high heals drunk as a sunk is not interesting it is just gossip / dirt....It is also a sad story for a girl that is pretty and talented

Seeing that JC is doing well, God Bless Her and is really out there with her girls FREE, after the ordeal she went through is far more interesting and inspiring.
    i agree about that last part.

tommorow is jaycee's birthday.

yeah i know, im obssessed

Elizabeth Smart is seen as an advocate for GOOD an inspiration, and a miracle. Sadly it is due to
    a bad thing that did happen to her.

JC can also be seen that way one day...Her day will come, she is not done with a case hanging over
    her head.
    For now they are all FREE and that is great.
    When I looked at the photos all I had was a smile on my face that this girl is a survivor...
    I was not thinking of the victim stuff at all.

So it depends on the person looking...If the glass is half full they will see inspiration.
    If they have a victim mentality with a glass that is 1/ empty they will see the victimization.

NOT ALL THINK ALIKE. Thank God
    the best part about the enquirer and tmz pics is they show her outside her comfort zone unlike the people magazine and home videos, and she still looks happy.

i agree about that last part.

tomorrow is Jaycee's birthday.

yeah i know, I'm obsessed
    BBM -
    Ye, some things don't change LOL
    But Happy Birthday to JC anyway.
    I know you would take out a full page in the enquirer if you could afford it to wish her a HB -- RIGHT? lol
    Women are Angels.

bbm -
    ye, some things don't change lol
    but happy birthday to jc anyway.
    I know you would take out a full page in the enquirer if you could afford it to wish her a hb -- right? Lol
    lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i went to tmz and posted about how they wont take it down despite the protests.

i also told the sickos who made comments about jaycee 'liking it' how disgustng they are.
    KBL...I was looking at the new enquirer and I wanted to see if you took out a full page to wish her a Happy Birthday.
    But instead I should have looked at TMZ to see if you ripped them a new one. LOL
    Women are Angels.

well i guess i overloaded my computer by reading garbage lol i just got it back up

bumping this up cause i am sure the 'new' pics in the NE today are 6 and a half years old. both used in the NE and on TMZ.

I commented on this earlier on another thread. The pix of the girls did look a little young for being 18 & 21!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

what makes me mad is they blurred the girls faces then as they were minors, but now their passing off these old photos as them as adults which is totally not right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3