Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Morning all! I always think maps are helpful to those of us who are not local. We have someone at WS who does google mapping very well, hoping she pops in today to post a few for us.

Hoping for good news today.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    Her daughter (beautiful girl like Mom!) did say she didn't have the $$$ for any more repairs (from all the vandalism) so possibly she did turn to CC if he was willing to do it for free but it had to be BEFORE she found out he 'supposedly' was the culprit..Why would he do this to her? That alone is a bad sign & so is her phone pinging in an empty field..I saw a pix of this field & if it's there it didn't look like it would be hard to find..I wonder why LE couldn't?

You're welcome for the "Welcome"
    I agree the whole phone location seems like it would be easy enough. I am wondering if maybe whoever had the phone set that "ping" up to throw LE off? Seems odd with as many people that have been searching they havent found it yet.. then again we havent found Rachael yet either...

The quietness of it all since the Moscow building search yesterday is making me feel extremely uneasy, I know they know more then they are sharing but not even an update since then? From anyone? Seems odd.

What is your thoughts? Anyone?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

Has anyone found an address or location for the field?

TIA,

Salem

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 1forevry1 View Post
    I agree the whole phone location seems like it would be easy enough. I am wondering if maybe whoever had the phone set that "ping" up to throw LE off? Seems odd with as many people that have been searching they havent found it yet.. then again we havent found Rachael yet either...

The quietness of it all since the Moscow building search yesterday is making me feel extremely uneasy, I know they know more then they are sharing but not even an update since then? From anyone? Seems odd.

What is your thoughts? Anyone?
    bbm

That's an interesting thought about the phone..Hmmm!

I don't know why LE would deny (basically lie) if they did find it in that field but then again I've seen this happen way too many times..It seems WA tends to play this 'game' with the public more then most other states for some unknown reason.

There should be some update today..Are there any known searches planned?
    Last edited by amysmom; 04-24-2010 at 01:17 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Has anyone found an address or location for the field?

TIA,

Salem
    Sorry Salem..I've only seen the pix of the field her daughter put up on PB.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/m...son/racell.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by amysmom; 04-24-2010 at 01:25 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Here's a map with the points of interest. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...81&z=9&layer=t

If you zoom in on Point B, you can see a large field/open area across the highway from where the truck stop is. Don't know if that is the field where the ping came from. I'll update the map when we get an address for the field (or maybe our lovely NursebeeMe will)

Salem

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

bbm

That's an interesting thought about the phone..Hmmm!

I don't know why LE would deny (basically lie) if they did find it in that field but then again I've seen this happen way too many times..It seems WA tends to play this 'game' with the public more then most other states for some unknown reason.

There should be some update today..Are there any known searches planned?
    It NOT being found is what is making me think the whole "ping" was a set up. Like her car not being seen for days then all the sudden showing up? Seems staged and fairly well thought out to me, but I am anxious to know the REAL facts that is for sure. Speculation just makes my brain hurt.
    I dont know of any searches planned last ones I read about were planned for yesterday but then canceled. Not sure about todays, its been fairly quiet it seems.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Where is this field off of Warner Avenue that LE was searching for her cell phone? Is it out of town and on the way back to L/C?
    It is in town just off to the north kinda back behind Potlatch as far as I know. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    I saw the addy somewhere but can't find it now Salem ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Friend0325 View Post
    I don't know if it's public knowledge or not. I have faith that LE will do their jobs and everything will come out. I know there is a reason, but it's so frustrating when they know something, but say they don't. I will keep praying....for my friend...for her family.
    I'm praying here too Friend. Rachael sounds like such a sweet person. Perhaps too trusting :-( I'm so sad for what her friends and family are going thru.
    Anything I post (other than a quote) is simply my own opinion.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue Ridge For This Useful Post:

Okay - http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...=UTF8&t=h&z=15

I added Warner Ave for the field location. Potlatch is the paper mill, correct?

Thanks,

Salem

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Okay - http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...=UTF8&t=h&z=15

I added Warner Ave for the field location. Potlatch is the paper mill, correct?

Thanks,

Salem
    You are correct.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

It NOT being found is what is making me think the whole "ping" was a set up. Like her car not being seen for days then all the sudden showing up? Seems staged and fairly well thought out to me, but I am anxious to know the REAL facts that is for sure. Speculation just makes my brain hurt.
    I dont know of any searches planned last ones I read about were planned for yesterday but then canceled. Not sure about todays, its been fairly quiet it seems.
    Why was it canceled? Where the car was placed (near bus/train station) seems to be def staged to make it look like she took off on her own..I'm sure LE has checked that out & already know it's not what she did.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Why was it canceled? Where the car was placed (near bus/train station) seems to be def staged to make it look like she took off on her own..I'm sure LE has checked that out & already know it's not what she did.
    I'm thinking both the car and the cell phone ping were staged. Someone is trying to throw everyone off the trail. That means someone has something to hide.

Salem

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

• Rachael is last seen Friday, April 16th in Moscow.

• Reported Missing Monday Morning, April 19th after she fails to show up for work, pick up her boys or contact family.

• Monday, April 19th police search a field off of Warner Avenue, the last place they could track Anderson's cell phone to, but found nothing.

• Loaner Yukon discovered at 12:30 PM on Wednesday, April 21st, located behind the Dynamart, which is also used as the Greyhound bus stop in Lewiston.

• Law enforcement officials confirmed a Moscow building where missing person Rachel L. Anderson was last seen was searched Thursday night, April 23rd in Moscow. They also plan to search a storage building in Moscow rented by Rachael.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

From what I know Amber said that they didnt need to search at that time but that she would let them know when and if another search was scheduled.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast