Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    The search continues for Rachael Anderson
    Story Published: Apr 22, 2010 at 9:15 PM PDT

CLARKSTON - Where is Rachael Anderson? Police, family, friends and much of the Valley want to know.

On Thursday Amber Griswold, one of Rachael's' daughters, talked about her mother and her connection to family.

"She's a mom of four," said Griswold. "She's a great mom. She's always there, very supportive. She is also a grandma. She has grandkids also."

Amber said her mother's disappearance is not a case of someone just leaving town.

"She cares for her family a lot, her family and friends. And she would never walk away," said Griswold.

She said her mother was being harassed and her mother's car vandalized.

"Her tires had just been slashed and I had to help her buy some tires because she had no money left," said Griswold. "Her window had been broken in, a couple other things done to her car. Muffler falling off, when she's driving away, oil pan, just random things like that."

The window on Rachael Anderson's car was broken while at work at St. Joe's. That's why she had a friend's car, a Yukon, when she went missing.

The SUV was found Wednesday afternoon in North Lewiston. Amber Griswold said her mom was also getting strange calls and text messages. - snipped

more at link:
    http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/91874449.html

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boondock For This Useful Post:

Found a couple pieces of data:

Rachael L. Anderson (from article)
    DOB: 06/11/69
    Lives in Clarkston County (I am withholding address for now)
    withhold DOB for now
    No criminal history

X husband (WDW) at one time was at the same address - Presently shows another address in Clarkston County

Criminal hx: Long history in Arizona - disorderly conduct, assault w/intent, traffic and ins. violations etc. etc. No prison time that I can find.

Criminal hx Washington state: No criminal history in WA that I can find. Unable to find harassment complaint. Haven't checked ID yet.

Did not check civil courts
    Last edited by eyes4crime; 04-23-2010 at 11:20 AM.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Are the initials CC? This would be a Dissolution with No Children in January of this year.
    This person lives in Moscow, ID which was mentioned as the last place Rachael was seen last Friday.

http://www.accessidaho.org/public/so...LEvalue=W31177

Palouse Multiple Services, LLC. in Moscow ID.
    Rachael is listed as the registered agent.
    Last edited by Knox; 04-23-2010 at 03:05 AM. Reason: add

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by boondock View Post
    Where ever this creep is he needs to be caught and put away pronto!
    Snippit from your AMW link above:

Cops learned Winklebleck was already wanted on a felony warrant for child sex abuse and failure to register as child sex offender. He was recently released from prison after serving seven years for forcible sodomy on a girl under the age of 14. Detectives believe he could be anywhere in the United States.
    Wow. He appears to target females in general, not just teen/preteens. The women he kidnapped in Portland were not kids, they were leaving a club and fell for the "I'm a cop" trick. IMO the worst kind of predator, unpredictable in his likes and dislikes.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicagofa13 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Are the initials CC? This would be a Dissolution with No Children in January of this year.
    This person lives in Moscow, ID which was mentioned as the last place Rachael was seen last Friday.

Unable to connect CC to Rachael except for the business. The crim hx. is several DUI's, burglary. Crim hx in 3 states, ID, AZ, OR. Only one CC comes up in Moscow, ID., no indication of being married. He could be the x-hubby harassing her.

OR

Looks to me like Rachael lived with a WDW who lives in Clarkston. Unable to find that person in ID. He shows two different addresses in Clarkston - one was the same as Rachael's. my assumption is he was one of her x's?

We have to be careful looking these names up - there are many with the same last names that Rachael went by.
    Last edited by eyes4crime; 04-23-2010 at 05:26 AM.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    search continues for Rachael

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/91874449.html

Amber Griswold said her mom was also getting strange calls and text messages.

"All through the night, all day constantly," said Griswold. "She had no idea who's doing it, She had no idea where it was coming from. She didn't know who she could trust, who she couldn't."

Police said all indications are that Anderson was last seen in Moscow on Friday.

"Nobody knew actually she was going to Moscow. That was the thing, none of her friends knew," said Griswold. "She had prior plans with another friend in Clarkston and so she wasn't supposed to be in Moscow."

But it wasn't until Monday that family got concerned.

"I didn't even get concerned because Saturday, I had a barbecue and she told me earlier in the week, 'Oh I may not be there, I might be working (because she said she might work on Saturday) or I might be doing some other stuff trying to dig around and trying to figure out who's doing all this,'" said Griswold.

my question: did she in fact figure out who had been "doing all this"????

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Lewiston Police said there is security video from the bus stop where the SUV was found. They said they are going through three days worth of video from several different cameras.

also from the link I just posted

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post

You are correct his initials ARE CC.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 1forevry1 View Post
    You are correct his initials ARE CC.
    Welcome 1forevry1 and welcome to WS. We certainly appreciate all your input and ideas. Thanks for verifying that CC is the x-husband in question.

CC:
    Lives in Idaho
    48yo
    BD: 7/16/61

Criminal hx shows in in three states: ID, OR, AZ
    DUI's
    armed robbery
    burglery
    car insurance problems
    theft

CC appears to have drinking problems - that can lead to all kinds of behavior. MOO

Hoping that mom Rachael is found soon so family can breath sighs of relief.
    Last edited by eyes4crime; 04-23-2010 at 11:20 AM.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

Its definitely a scary time right now, I grew up in Clarkston/Lewiston so it has hit close to home.

CC is my idea of a very sketch person of interest.

Wish there were more/better details at this time, of course there is stuff we DON'T know that the authorities do, but my patience sucks and I want Rachael found NOW.

Thanks for this forum and its a regular visit for me when I cant find updates anywhere else.

Thanks for the welcome, I wish this never had to happen to anyone.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

welcome to websleuths 1forevry1 !

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Thank you, I am glad to be here.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

Its definitely a scary time right now, I grew up in Clarkston/Lewiston so it has hit close to home.

CC is my idea of a very sketch person of interest.

Wish there were more/better details at this time, of course there is stuff we DON'T know that the authorities do, but my patience sucks and I want Rachael found NOW.

Thanks for this forum and its a regular visit for me when I cant find updates anywhere else.

Thanks for the welcome, I wish this never had to happen to anyone.
    We need to be careful in speaking about the subject person. LE has not named any POI's as yet. But I have to say ITA with your assessment. After looking at all I found last night, this person does not appear to have a good deal of respect for the law. I did not want to say too much.

I saw the business location on google maps, lots of semi-trailers there. Wonder what is hauled in those enclosed trailers? The commercial violations made sense after that, a "Class C" just wouldn't cut it ...

The other thing that was curious ... In the petition for divorce, her last name was *Anderson*. She did not take his last name.

Welcome by the way ... Hope you can keep us up to date on the local scene. Praying Rachael is found safe and sound.
    Last edited by Knox; 04-23-2010 at 02:38 PM.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Police say she filed a recent harassment complaint against her estranged husband. According to police, she has not contacted her children or her employer, a pathology lab, since Friday, which is very unusual for her.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/...-91917774.html

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Thank you, I am glad to be here.
    ...adding a warm welcome. I hope you will feel comfortable here. Always appreciate local insights.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast