Annoying Drunk: Woman Banned From Every Bar and Pub in U.K.

STEADFAST

Reaction score
She's worse than soccer hooligans??? Picture at link. She looks like a typical college student on Saturday night to me.

A 20-year-old woman has become the first person to be banned from every pub and club in the United Kingdom, according to the Daily Mail.
Laura Hall of Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, cannot enter any drinking establishment in England or Wales for two years after being hit with a Drinking Banning Order, or "Booze Asbos," a new set of regulations introduced in the U.K. last September.
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyl...ed_from_every_bar_and_club_in_the_uk_rep.html

If she completes an alcohol abuse program the ban may be lifted after a year. Isn't that like telling them if they go to rehab they can try to see if they can drink again?

If she completes an alcohol abuse program the ban may be lifted after a year. Isn't that like telling them if they go to rehab they can try to see if they can drink again?

Mix this drink I'm having with some Red Bull...an I'll not only tell ya what I think about this, but I'll tell ya really fast!:angel:

She must be really obnoxious to get banned from British pubs!

article-1266298-09265809000005DC-55_468x592.jpg

She looks like she'd be a happy drunk.

:angel:

That's some story to tell the grandchildren one day.

"If you think I'm annoying now, you should have seen me down at the pub in my younger days..."

That's some story to tell the grandchildren one day.

"If you think I'm annoying now, you should have seen me down at the pub in my younger days..."

Hopefully by then she'll be too embarrassed by it to say anything.

From above link...

'Under the statute, police and local authorities can ask magistrates to stop "anyone responsible for alcohol-fuelled crime or anti-social behavior" from entering establishments that sell alcohol, according to the Daily Mail. The rule does not apply to those with mental health problems, or to alcoholics.'

So if you are an alcoholic responsible for alcohol-fuelled crime or anti-social behavior you can't be banned? :waitasec:

From above link...

'Under the statute, police and local authorities can ask magistrates to stop "anyone responsible for alcohol-fuelled crime or anti-social behavior" from entering establishments that sell alcohol, according to the Daily Mail. The rule does not apply to those with mental health problems, or to alcoholics.'

So if you are an alcoholic responsible for alcohol-fuelled crime or anti-social behavior you can't be banned? :waitasec:

I will make sure to remember that if they try to throw me out of a pub in England!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back