1091 users online (214 members and 877 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2010.04.23 Drug Involvement from the Beginning

I have always felt Ron Cummings was involved in illegal drug activity and somehow his involvement with illegal drugs, led to Haleighs disappearance and demise. Its karma that Ron was caught dealing/selling drugs to an undercover police officer almost a year after Haleigh disappeared. As for Misty, she got pretty cocky shortly after Ron proposed to her. She had that Cat that swallowed the Canary look about her like she was getting away with something, pulling the wool over peoples eyes which she is still trying to do. IMO Ron was controlling Misty by supplying her with Drugs to shut her up. Ron Cummings seems criminal smart. Now that Misty is " sober" I will bet Ron is scrambling to make deals with the police. This time Ron " drugs will not set you free," but maybe it will get you locked up away from society for a long time.
    Donate to The Sea Shepherds Conservation Society to Save the Whales from Japanese Whaling killers.

Definately Ron and Misty was into drugs from the very beginning..........
    her 3 day party binge.
    Geraldo questioning RC in the beginning..........RC high as a kite.
    RC offering pills to all.
    The Croslin Hank/RC drug fight.
    Tom / MC smoke pot that fatal night/day.
    Drugs was rumored and talked about from the beginning as used by most players.
    then there is the gun talk also.............dangerous mix.
    IMO, not a drug deal bad just drugs / guns around a small child.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

One of the things I do believe - drugs are an issue and were an issue when Haleigh was living on Green Lane.

Ron has an arrest history related to drugs. Ron is heard on several tapes saying no one knew where he lived, he went to great lengths to install a new lock and hang onto the keys for his back door. Four people all sleeping in the same room when there are three bedrooms in the house. Guns, while I don't find a hand gun to be much of an issue, an assault rifle with 32 round clips is an entirely different story.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

I agree.

I even believe that the reason the 911 call seemed so strange- with Ron even hanging up on the 911 dispatcher- is because Ron was in a panic, running around the house, clearing out whatever drugs he could find, along with any drug paraphernalia he could find, and hide or dispose of.

I seriously think his main cause of stress during that phone call was the fact that the police were on their way, and he had some serious last minute 'cleaning up' to do.

I also think he was spun out of his mind (high) at the time of that call.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    I agree.

I even believe that the reason the 911 call seemed so strange- with Ron even hanging up on the 911 dispatcher- is because Ron was in a panic, running around the house, clearing out whatever drugs he could find, along with any drug paraphernalia he could find, and hide or dispose of.

I seriously think his main cause of stress during that phone call was the fact that the police were on their way, and he had some serious last minute 'cleaning up' to do.

I also think he was spun out of his mind (high) at the time of that call.
    Then I have to ask, why make that phone call before it's all cleaned up?

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    Too high to think straight. Both of them. Misty and Ron.

Because his "alibi" was up (or so he thought).

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    I'm coming from the point of view that Ron came home to find Haleigh missing.

If that was indeed what happened, the call was made to report Haleigh missing- then realization hit that the cops would undoubtedly be all over the house and yard, searching.

I just 'outed' myself as one of those 'Undecideds' about Ron's involvement, lol.

I feel Misty is completely involved, but I'm not sure what Ron's involvement was prior to Haleigh disappearing that night.

Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
    Quote Originally Posted by smart blonde View Post
    I just 'outed' myself as one of those 'Undecideds' about Ron's involvement, lol.

I feel Misty is completely involved, but I'm not sure what Ron's involvement was prior to Haleigh disappearing that night.
    We're on the same page. I'm also undecided. Both sides have good arguments. It's going to take more solid evidence for me.

Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie View Post
    One of the things I do believe - drugs are an issue and were an issue when Haleigh was living on Green Lane.

Ron has an arrest history related to drugs. Ron is heard on several tapes saying no one knew where he lived, he went to great lengths to install a new lock and hang onto the keys for his back door. Four people all sleeping in the same room when there are three bedrooms in the house. Guns, while I don't find a hand gun to be much of an issue, an assault rifle with 32 round clips is an entirely different story.

You bring up some good points Raisin... especially about the guns. Lets just say I don't think Ron was hunting Gators with that assault rifle.
    Donate to The Sea Shepherds Conservation Society to Save the Whales from Japanese Whaling killers.

Excellent points made in your post Raisincharlie. Well said.

On topic:

1. Do I believe that RC was dealing or involved with or using drugs in the days and months prior to Haleigh missing? Yes.

2. Do I believe that those drugs are the direct and sole reason that Haleigh went missing? More than likely not.

3. IMHO (only my opinion seriously ) any handguns or assault rifles are for hunting people not animals and also not for hunting large, semi-aquatic carnivorous reptiles. But since I've never hunted either, I just might be wrong!
    Last edited by Kat; 04-23-2010 at 06:04 PM.

We hear him making a remark about dope in the 911 call, too.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Do you recall what kind of bolt lock was on the back door? I have been looking for the video and of course since I am looking I can't find it. The reason is because I would like to know what kind of lock was on the door. If you had to use a key to lock/unlock the door then how did it get open? Or was it a regular lock? I thought it was a regular lock that got stuck. Not sure though.

As for Ron' arrest history, well that worries me. He pretty much got a slap on the wrist for them and he denied denied and denied them...
    Your post is right on! I to wonder why they all slept in the same room. IMO, the kids slept on the couch and Ron, Misty and other's shared the bedroom. The rest of the rooms could of been used for gun/drug storage IMO. I wish LE would give us some facts.

RC has a long rap sheet, mostly drugs and guns. I do believe this has been ongoing way before HaLeigh's alleged abduction. I do wonder if he had to take drugs tests before he had manipulatively recieved custody of their children and after he had custody.

There is no doubt in my mind, RC has been a dealer for a long while. Which is why in the 911 call he immediately said, 'they'..and if he found 'them' before LE did, he would kill 'them'. I also wonder why, he didn't confront anyone he thought was part of the 'they' who took HaLeigh (which goes to the fight over this elusive gun he adamantly denies)..sometimes I feel like RC is all talk and not much action unless he's the bigger of whoever he's with. I truly feel underneath his hard exterior, he isn't all that tough, at least not if your bigger than him. I do view him as cowardly...JMHO

I also thought I heard they all slept in the same room because HaLeigh was afraid of the dark. Could also be MC wanted them all together due to it being pitch black at night. Don't they know of nightlights???

In reference to the deadbolt lock on the back door, didn't he say he did this to ensure no one could get in to "kidnap" the children and I'm thinking he was thinking that Crystal would come to get her children back...JMHO

There's just too much to debunk at what was told of this fateful morning. No one can talk the truth due to implications of being arrested for things other than what pertain to an alleged kidnapping..like drugs/guns/violence. JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast