1301 users online (200 members and 1101 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm not totally grasping this. Sowell does 15 years for "Attempted Rape". There's another rape reported last December but the victim is too intimidated to testify. There's another rape last month and yet another, with a woman falling or jumping from the house just 10 days ago. How many victims does it take to stop a rapist? It seems plausible that he was able to lure his victims but they certainly weren't willing participants. They ran screaming from this house (the fortunate ones, anyway). Can we ask what the neighbors were thinking and doing and reporting? How about LE? It doesn't look as if this man was very careful in his crimes--he fell asleep with the victim from 1989. Who dropped the ball here?
    About 10 at least??? 6 very quiet dead ones, then 4 living complaining ones. And this guy was a convicted SO! He has a known history and tendency.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    up north where?

I think he's probably already or is planning to commit suicide & will evade justice that way
    North of me!

Decomposed bodies found in eastside home

Police seeking Anthony Sowell.
    By Dean Leyland, Newsradio WTAM 1100
    Thursday, October 29, 2009

People in the neighborhood are speculating as to whose bodies were in the house. Kayana Hunt is wondering if one of the bodies could be her mother Nancy Cobbs, who vanished from the neighborhood without a trace six month ago.

Others are speculating one of the bodies could be Sowell’s sister. Neighbors also say the only outward sign that two bodies were in the house was a nasty smell a few months ago. At the time, people thought it was the smell of sewer gas

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/s...rticle=6242446
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Patricia Warren of Cleveland holds up a poster of her cousin Janice Webb, missing since June of this year, outside the home of Anthony Sowell

http://photos.cleveland.com/plain-de..._in_ant_6.html
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Just when I thought I read a bizzare story, another one comes up.........
    IMO,maybe we should send all these perverts to an island and just let them live with each other! and not with decent people!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Stoshie View Post
    Im reading this and I cannot believe what im reading. Up to 6 now. OMG this is so horrible. I wonder if these people were reported missing...

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Just when I thought I read a bizzare story, another one comes up.........
    IMO,maybe we should send all these perverts to an island and just let them live with each other! and not with decent people!
    I agree completely and would 100% support such action as this although it won't ever happen because then the SO's will all complain that their civil rights have been violated. Sickening!

Another serial killer.. He figured if he raped the women they would talk and get him sent to prison, so he decided to kill them so they couldn't talk. Sicko probably decided he liked killing them better anyway. He evolved into a serial killer from a rapist.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's hidden more bodies at relative's houses or in other places he may be familiar with.
    His picture is out there and he's a wanted man now, very likely he may turn spree. He certainly is extremely dangerous at this point.
    He seemed to result to killing the women so they couldn't talk after raping them. I guess he didn't like his 15 year prison term.
    I wonder what his endgame strategy will be? Suicide by cop...?
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover

CNN has a different version on the location of the bodies:

What they did find were the badly decomposed remains of two bodies on the third floor of the house, which is owned by an elderly relative of Sowell who did not live there, Stacho said.

A subsequent search on Thursday revealed what appeared to be a freshly dug grave under the stairs in the basement, he said.

On Friday, investigators returned to the house, dug up the grave and found a third body, he said.

A further search of the house and property found two more bodies in a crawl space and a sixth body was found in a shallow grave outside the home, Stacho said
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/30/...veland.bodies/

There are a lot of abandoned homes on the city's east side. The are searching abandoned homes for him. I wonder if they will find anything else. There was a womans body found in an abandoned home just recently......

I wonder how long he has been doing this and how many victims. sick, sick, sick.

Why are they calling him a serial rapist when he's murdered so many people? I would think serial killer. Do they mean that he's a serial rapist who kills only if he 'has' to? That the thrill/compulsion for him is the rape rather than the murder?

This is just horrific. I can't believe they ever let this guy out, and that after letting him out, they weren't tracking him enough to know he's done *all this*!!!

Women everywhere (I'm gonna assume for now his victims are all women) should be outraged! I know I am!!

Is there a picture of him that can be posted in this thread for people to be on the lookout for him? TIA

How many known bodies/ victims found in the house now? The last I heard the number was at six.
    That sounds like a serial killer to me.
    Last edited by smart blonde; 10-31-2009 at 09:36 AM.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Number is still at 6. They are going to continue to dig in the back yard today (or maybe the basement), according to one of the news sources.

"Investigators intend to continue digging at the Imperial Avenue property today in a search for more bodies. Sowell, 50, has lived in the home since 2005. "
    Bold from bottom of article.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009...ide_house.html
    Last edited by Stoshie; 10-31-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast