1468 users online (331 members and 1137 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.02.18 Interview of Cecilia Benhaida (Skye)

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0423/23242771.pdf

Beginning on page 199

On page 218 Cecilia begins discussing something about River Cruz (Krystal Holloway) her sister, telling her she knows things about the case, and then she goes on to indicate that WHAT she knew was something to do with CINDY having something to do with it (what happened to Caylee)... hmmm

and how "someone flew off the handle" and as a result Caylee got killed by accident.

Confusing...then she goes on to say she does not know if it happened when George grabbed Caylee by the throat or Cindy...

Good lord.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

She goes on to say that her sister was either there or George called her after he "put his hands on her" so that to me would indicate it was AFTER Caylee vanished that this took place.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Pg 223 she says that most of Georges visits to her sisters home were between 10 AM and 2 PM during which hours Krystals boyfriend Jeff A. was gone. He LIVED there too!!!

Casey Anthonys defense!

Early in the interview CB talks about as soon as the money stopped to GA the frienship stopped. GA quit communicating with River. And that really upset River.

River bought Cindy flowers for Mothers day and a diamond pendant no reason stated.

Doc page 240
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/35515528...es-13843-14131

Melich asking CB if CA or Ga ever asked her to set up a web page, write letters and pretend they were someone else.

Pg 225 she begins to discuss her time in jail. She applied for the trustee job because she did not want to sit around jail for 5 months and do nothing. She tells of the inmates in KC's dorm yelling and screaming at her all the time, MURDERER and stuff like that. She said it made her feel sorry for KC.

Casey Anthonys defense!

She cleaned the block or the unit where KC was housed...and so KC's cell.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Says on page 227 she had no idea her sister was involved with George Anthony while she was in jail. She also says she would talk to KC when certain officers who were "cool" with it would be there. Tell her things she saw on TV like, I saw your mom on TV or your dad or your brother. KC would ask her how they looked.

Casey Anthonys defense!

pg 227 she says KC asked her to pass a letter.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Pg 225 she begins to discuss her time in jail. She applied for the trustee job because she did not want to sit around jail for 5 months and do nothing. She tells of the inmates in KC's dorm yelling and screaming at her all the time, MURDERER and stuff like that. She said it made her feel sorry for KC.
    That would bother me. I'm sorry but I would feel sorry for KC, too.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Melich asking CB if CA or Ga ever asked her to set up a web page, write letters and pretend they were someone else.
    I guess I'm just dense, but that line of questioning confused me.

She says she passed 2 letters for her.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Quote Originally Posted by beach2yall View Post
    I guess I'm just dense, but that line of questioning confused me.
    That makes two of us. All I know is River said they didn't. Makes me think something along the lines of a fake website or internet identity via the Anthony's must have come up during the investigation and they asked CB if she knew about it. Hmmmmm, now I'm thinking about all those emails CA sent and then denied.
    Last edited by SuziQ; 04-23-2010 at 12:31 PM. Reason: add

The 2 letters were to the girl upstairs above her, she thinks her name is Martha. (sound like Maya?)

Casey Anthonys defense!

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    That would bother me. I'm sorry but I would feel sorry for KC, too.
    I'd feel sorry for Caylee instead.

She says she passed letters to her from girls in HER (Cecelia) dorm 3 or 4 times. And once a newspaper clipping.

Casey Anthonys defense!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast