2010.02.18 Interview of Cecilia Benhaida (Skye)

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0423/23242771.pdf

Beginning on page 199

On page 218 Cecilia begins discussing something about River Cruz (Krystal Holloway) her sister, telling her she knows things about the case, and then she goes on to indicate that WHAT she knew was something to do with CINDY having something to do with it (what happened to Caylee)... hmmm

and how "someone flew off the handle" and as a result Caylee got killed by accident.

Confusing...then she goes on to say she does not know if it happened when George grabbed Caylee by the throat or Cindy...:waitasec:

Good lord.

She goes on to say that her sister was either there or George called her after he "put his hands on her" so that to me would indicate it was AFTER Caylee vanished that this took place.

Pg 223 she says that most of Georges visits to her sisters home were between 10 AM and 2 PM during which hours Krystals boyfriend Jeff A. was gone. He LIVED there too!!!

Early in the interview CB talks about as soon as the money stopped to GA the frienship stopped. GA quit communicating with River. And that really upset River.

River bought Cindy flowers for Mothers day and a diamond pendant no reason stated.

Doc page 240
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/35515528/04232010-Doc-Dump-pages-13843-14131

Melich asking CB if CA or Ga ever asked her to set up a web page, write letters and pretend they were someone else.

Pg 225 she begins to discuss her time in jail. She applied for the trustee job because she did not want to sit around jail for 5 months and do nothing. She tells of the inmates in KC's dorm yelling and screaming at her all the time, MURDERER and stuff like that. She said it made her feel sorry for KC.

Says on page 227 she had no idea her sister was involved with George Anthony while she was in jail. She also says she would talk to KC when certain officers who were "cool" with it would be there. Tell her things she saw on TV like, I saw your mom on TV or your dad or your brother. KC would ask her how they looked.

Pg 225 she begins to discuss her time in jail. She applied for the trustee job because she did not want to sit around jail for 5 months and do nothing. She tells of the inmates in KC's dorm yelling and screaming at her all the time, MURDERER and stuff like that. She said it made her feel sorry for KC.

That would bother me. I'm sorry but I would feel sorry for KC, too.

Melich asking CB if CA or Ga ever asked her to set up a web page, write letters and pretend they were someone else.

I guess I'm just dense, but that line of questioning confused me. :waitasec:

I guess I'm just dense, but that line of questioning confused me. :waitasec:

That makes two of us. All I know is River said they didn't. Makes me think something along the lines of a fake website or internet identity via the Anthony's must have come up during the investigation and they asked CB if she knew about it. Hmmmmm, now I'm thinking about all those emails CA sent and then denied.

The 2 letters were to the girl upstairs above her, she thinks her name is Martha. (sound like Maya?)

She could not identify Maya. Yuri showed her 2-3 photos. Before & After, iykwim.

She did NOT recognize the photo of Maya...wonder if they showed her the mug and since her appearance had changed so much she did not recognize her?

That would bother me. I'm sorry but I would feel sorry for KC, too.

LambChop, you're so sweet! :hug:

I hate to say it, but it probably bothers you more than it does KC. From what we have read from others incarcerated nearby, she smiled and laughed when other inmates taunted her. I know that could be a defense mechanism, but still....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74