1222 users online (205 members and 1017 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by WaddupYo View Post
    I read yesterday about cigarette burns too. She supposedly showed up to school with them the day she died.

Supposedly is the key phrase... it is something fluffy is trying to pass off as truth because she has all this inside info she's getting as a member of the anti-bullying task force. I suspect she's full of... gossip... because no school official would risk losing their teaching license due to releasing private information in a matter as hot-button as the Phoebe Prince case.

Ugh I'm seeing that crap about her on so many websites. I want to break this Dan Bloom's knee caps.

They can trash her all they like, it does not make what THEY did legal. It simply shows how lowlife and immoral they really are, bolstering the DA's case, imo.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

My feathers are ruffled up right now..pluck one while you still have a chance..

Quote Originally Posted by WaddupYo View Post
    My feathers are ruffled up right now..pluck one while you still have a chance..
    LOL! You make me smile. You have a passion for what's 'right'. I really like that.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladine View Post
    LOL! You make me smile. You have a passion for what's 'right'. I really like that.
    I try. I really do try. I always want to do the right thing. And I always want people to be accountable for thier actions. Always.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4