Why Does My Account Have Insufficient Privileges?

Riddinx

Former Member
Reaction score
I can't post threads in the current events section. I can't receive or send PM's and I don't see a search function in my navigation bar.

What's going on?

I can't post threads in the current events section. I can't receive or send PM's and I don't see a search function in my navigation bar.

What's going on?

You're new here, so I'm going to help you out. First, you need to have a Canadian flag either in your avatar or your signature line. :canada: , or a :leaf2: , but simply stating that Canada is the world leader in hockey will do.

And if you don't believe that, because you shouldn't as I'm just messing with you, once you have 50 posts you should find that you have full access to the functions.

:Welcome-12-june: :newbie:

Thanx Lexi. Now do I spam the forum 50 times? Or.....

;)

Thanx Lexi. Now do I spam the forum 50 times? Or.....

;)

Countdown thread. They're counting down from a million. Jump right in.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102571"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Who'da thunk it....a newbie asking a simple question in the chat forum would elicit such hilarity. You guys crack me up! :floorlaugh:

Welcome to WS Chimpout! Yes indeed, bring on the bacon! :dance:

Once you are on for a while that restriction will be lifted...
relax and enjoy Websleuth's...

lol I had the same question. So do I really have to post 50 times before I can even do a search? Or are you still just screwing around? I guess I'll find out 48 posts from now.

Why is Riddinx name coming out as "chimpout" when being quoted?

That is a dilly of a pickle - perhaps that was his/her original hat. There are still old quoted posts of mine with my original hat around.

lol I had the same question. So do I really have to post 50 times before I can even do a search? Or are you still just screwing around? I guess I'll find out 48 posts from now.

I don't think they tell us the specific number for various privileges. 50 is a good ballpark, though.

Countdown threads or game room in general is a good place to start.

And hush up on the anada-cray stuff, eh?

We don't want to start a Canuck-invasion panic.

wow, good on ya Riddinx. I was a lurker and tentative poster for so long that by the time I'd thought to send a pm I had already posted 50, lol. So I never even knew about the restrictions til I was past them affecting me.

Welcome and happy posting.

Yeah, I asked a mod to change my name. Riddinx is more me. :)

Thanx guys. It turns out that I didn't need 50 posts in the end afterall. Maybe a mod saw this thread and decided to upgrade my privileges before I hit 50... I think I was only on 27 or 28 when I got the upgrade. Anyway, I'm well over 50 posts now because I always wanted access to the crime section as criminology really interests me. I've posted about 20 stories in the space of a few days in there.

Thanx again.

Yeah, I asked a mod to change my name. Riddinx is more me. :)

Thanx guys. It turns out that I didn't need 50 posts in the end afterall. Maybe a mod saw this thread and decided to upgrade my privileges before I hit 50... I think I was only on 27 or 28 when I got the upgrade. Anyway, I'm well over 50 posts now because I always wanted access to the crime section as criminology really interests me. I've posted about 20 stories in the space of a few days in there.

Thanx again.

Thanks. I didn't know if my computer was going goofy or my eyeballs were going goofy. lol

You're new here, so I'm going to help you out. First, you need to have a Canadian flag either in your avatar or your signature line. :canada: , or a :leaf2: , but simply stating that Canada is the world leader in hockey will do.

And if you don't believe that, because you shouldn't as I'm just messing with you, once you have 50 posts you should find that you have full access to the functions.

:Welcome-12-june: :newbie:

Too cute Lexi!! LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni