Bret Michaels Rushed to ICU with Brain Hemorrhage

How very sad, he is a good person. Prayers go out from me.

What??? Didn't he just have a emergency surgery for his appendix?

What??!!! Was just watching him Sunday night.

This is terrible; I hope he turns out okay.

And he is diabetic too. I did not know that. Very sad. I hope he recovers.

I don't know if anybody has been watching Bret on Celebrity Apprentice but he was stressing a lot. He just found out one of his daughters has diabetes also. He has been doing a great job. Praying he pulls through.

She ended up with 11 brain surgeries and nearly a decade to be able to talk again. She still is in a wheelchair and is permanently disabled. But, at least she is alive.... She was only 33 when this happened. At the top of her game with a husband and 3 children. Hubby eventually divorced her. Very sad story.

I sure hope Bret is going to be ok. I am a fan. Get well Bret, godspeed.

It sounds really serious.....I'm just now listening to HLN talk about his condition. I sure hope he will be okay. My heart and thoughts are with him. God Bless you, Brett.

I don't know if anybody has been watching Bret on Celebrity Apprentice but he was stressing a lot. He just found out one of his daughters has diabetes also. He has been doing a great job. Praying he pulls through.

It was evident on that program that he was so worried about his daughter.

This happened to my good friend in 05'. She didn't make it, only 30 yrs old and with 2 children 8, 4, and a husband and she was on top of her game as well. So sad. I'm still not over it.
I really hope he gets better.

A record company rep I use to talk to knows Bret. He said he really is a nice decent guy. Not like the other hair bands from the 80's. He cares about his fans and is very easy to work with according to the rep.

Thanks for posting this. Praying he is OK.

This is sad... :(

I've been watching him on CA... you could tell that he was very worried about his daughter's health. I remember back when Poison was first getting started and he had to deal with IV drug use rumors and pharmacies questioning his needs for needles. So, not only has he had to battle diabetes, but also the aspect of his "rock star" persona making his use of needles questionable. :(

A record company rep I use to talk to knows Bret. He said he really is a nice decent guy. Not like the other hair bands from the 80's. He cares about his fans and is very easy to work with according to the rep.

Thanks for posting this. Praying he is OK.

You can tell he puts his family and his health first... and just from how he is on Celebrity Apprentice, you can also tell he is one smart cookie. I hope he can rebound from this...

Big Fan here :( I hope he is gonna be ok. Him and Sebastian Bach are my absolute favorites and have been since I was in 5th grade. I am 32 now. So sad. I'll be praying really REALLY hard tonight for his recovery.

My prayers to Bret and his family! He is the sweetest guy! Respects his fans and will always stop for a picture or autograph!

Wow, I cannot believe this! Crazy and sad at the same time. it doesnt appear that he is doing good. I read that he had an appendectomy at the beginning of the month. I wonder if it could have been caused from that. I clot or something from the anesthesia or surgery and he threw a clot today and it went to the brain.

Just horrible. my prayers are with him.

That's great news Sleuster! Thanks for posting an update. I pray he continues to improve!

My best friend died 3 years ago at the age of 36 of the same thing. Had a headache for a few days - a bad one, but she was still able to go to work and function surprisingly. She finally went to the doctor on day 4 of the headache (on a Wednesday). They ordered a test for her (a CT Scan) for the following Monday morning. She left the doctor's office that Wednesday afternoon and went home - where her husband found her collapsed on the hallway floor - unconscious, when he came home from work at 5:30 PM. She was rushed to the hospital via ambulance and died later that night. Totally unexpected and tragic. I had talked to her that morning and while she was in pain, she was still laughing and we were making plans to get together the next day.

Don't ever put off going to the doctor if you have a headache that is unlike any others you have ever had or is more intense than other headaches you have had. Call or GO to the doctor immediately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back