But as it stands at this moment, he (Lee) is 100 percent behind his sister

Paintr

Reaction score
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-is-mystery-hair-found-with-caylee-as-crucial-as-bloody-glove-in-o-j-simpson-case.html#more-14039

Later, Lee Anthony’s attorney denied that Lee or Mallory suggested they suspect Casey Anthony is responsible for Caylee Anthony’s murder.

“He is in support of his sister all the way,” attorney Tom Luka told Kealing.

Lee Anthony has said Casey never confessed or suggested she knew what happened to her daughter, Luka added.

“He’s obviously waiting to see what happens, if there’s any more evidence comes out,” Luka said. “But as it stands at this moment, he is 100 percent behind his sister.”

Lee Anthony has immunity from prosecution for anything he testifies to as long his stories are truthful and consistent, Luka told Kealing.

I'm sorry, if he is still behind his sister 100% after all this time than he's either in deep denial, covering, or lying IMO.

I know that that might be Lee's official stanze but I doubt he could really believe it deep down inside. I think that was part of his misery at the memorial, his knowledge that things could never be the same between them.

I'm sorry, if he is still behind his sister 100% after all this time than he's either in deep denial, covering, or lying IMO.

Or that comment is the last one he made to Luca and he hasn't said a word for a year or so...since all the evidence has come out.

To me that statement certainly does leave the impression that there is at least room in Lee's brain to consider that he may have to change his mind about Casey being innocent some time in the future. That statment contains at least the possibility of doubt....

If Lee is behind Casey it helps to solidify my belief that she did not murder Caylee. I have been wondering where he was! Also wondering why Mallorys depo is not available after all the time the SA has had to file it for the defense!

If Lee is behind Casey it helps to solidify my belief that she did not murder Caylee. I have been wondering where he was! Also wondering why Mallorys depo is not available after all the time the SA has had to file it for the defense!

Uh huh right. He is doing what mama says. We are going to believe the liar regardless. They ALL know the truth. If we are going to believe her let us start with the incest lies. That is always a good thing to bring a family together. :banghead: I am sure big brother really appreciated that lie told to the world.

How can he be 100% behind the woman who accuses him of molesting her in an incestuous manner? That doesn't set right with me, he's either trying to keep his name out of the press as much as possible or trying to make KC think he supports her, IDK. That's insane, if he's 100% behind her - does that mean he 100% agrees with her molestation claims?

i gather from that statement that the molestation claims must be true, since Lee backs them up 100%.

I don't think Luca said when Lee made that statement and I don't think Lee has had a reason to chat with Luca lately.

Uh huh right. He is doing what mama says. We are going to believe the liar regardless. They ALL know the truth. If we are going to believe her let us start with the incest lies. That is always a good thing to bring a family together. :banghead: I am sure big brother really appreciated that lie told to the world.

That was one of things that popped into my mine also...."because mama says"

I remember Luca making this statement a year ago. Is he reiterating it, or was this just dug up from the past?

"Lee Anthony has immunity from prosecution for anything he testifies to as long his stories are truthful and consistent"....“He is in support of his sister all the way,” ....“But as it stands at this moment, he is 100 percent behind his sister.”

Lee has immunity so we known something is up there. Then he stands "at this moment" 100 % behind her. Well we or maybe just I haven't see him near her or for her in a year. CA may be keeping him quiet but he has spoke loud and clear. I believe the same with Mallory.

if my sister killed my niece i wouldnt defend her, and least of all after she told some bs story about me molesting her............this family is way beyond messed up.

if my sister killed my niece i wouldnt defend her, and least of all after she told some bs story about me molesting her............this family is way beyond messed up.

No kidding. I wish he would quit being a momma's boy and stand up for himself. Would he still support her if she accused him of the murder? What would it take for him to say enough is enough? It's sad that apparently being accused of molestation isn't enough for him not to support her.

I really hope he does the right thing if and when he gets on the stand. I'm hoping his silence means that he's changed his mind, but I can't trust that because he still does whatever his mom tells him to, even at his own expense. Letting himself be sacrificed for his sister has to be eating him up inside, I would think. I know I'd be furious. Of course, I wouldn't go near as far as he is either for my siblings if they did something as bad as murdering a child!

"Lee Anthony has immunity from prosecution for anything he testifies to as long his stories are truthful and consistent"....“He is in support of his sister all the way,” ....“But as it stands at this moment, he is 100 percent behind his sister.”

Lee has immunity so we known something is up there. Then he stands "at this moment" 100 % behind her. Well we or maybe just I haven't see him near her or for her in a year. CA may be keeping him quiet but he has spoke loud and clear. I believe the same with Mallory.
My first thought: He'd better keep standing "behind her" because if he stood in front of her, she would knife him in the back (again-molestation charge).

Maybe Lee supports her 100% because he knows more then anyone possibly could who is looking in from the outside, so to speak. jmo

Maybe Lee supports her 100% because he knows more then anyone possibly could who is looking in from the outside, so to speak. jmo

Maybe, but if that's the case maybe he should to spill the truth instead of letting his sister sit in jail for almost 2 years.

If GA and CA were fooled into thinking KC was something she wasn't, how would LEE know any better when he wasn't even living there? I think this is an old statement rehashed. Lee doesn't like the media at all, this would be a good way to keep people from being interested in his side of the story.

i think it should be evident to anyone in that family who casey really is by now.

but i think only cindy's brother sees it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbidlittlemind
Back