Lindsay Lohan Dropped From Movie

Dark Knight

Reaction score
More trouble for Lindsay Lohan.

Two days after her dad attempted to stage an intervention, a director has confirmed he fired Lohan from what was supposed to be her next flick, The Other Side.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/photos/lindsay-lohan-20092010
"Our team simply chose to move on from Lindsay and we'll soon be announcing a replacement," writer/director David Michaels told TMZ.com. Lohan, 23, was set to play a grad student working on a deserted island.

Sources told the site that the film's financial backers were nervous about relying on Lohan and didn't think she was "bankable.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/lindsay-lohan-dropped-from-movie/39764?nc

I hope the best for Lindsay. She was once a very talented star and I enjoyed watching her earlier movies. She did have a unique star quality at one time. I really hope she can get her act together and overcome her problems.

I believe that we are seeing another Brittany here. I wish her the best, and hope that she realizes she has issues, before its too late.

I think for Lindsay to ever get better, she's going to have to cut ties completely with her parents. I know she avoids her father, but her "mother" has got to go. I can't decide who's more delusional - Dina or Linds.

I hope the best for Lindsay. She was once a very talented star and I enjoyed watching her earlier movies. She did have a unique star quality at one time. I really hope she can get her act together and overcome her problems.

I agree, she did have a 'unique' star quality. I loved her earlier movies also. I wish the best for her and hope she will get some help. It will take a lot of time, help and strength for Lindsay to get through her problems. She was so pretty as a young star.

If it is true that she "parties" with her mom then mom is one of the main problems.

Could it be that "dad" is getting his act together and actually trying to be a good father or, is it like other say it is. He is just trying to grab the spotlight.

Don't know. All I know is someone in that family is going to die if something isn't done. Either Lindsey from a drug overdose or her little sister from riding in the car Lindsey is driving. Seems Lindsey likes to drive fast and high according to her dad.

This is like watching someone on a train track with the train heading straight for them and there is nothing you can do. Only they can get off the track.

Tricia, while her dad did take LE with him the other day to her apartment: the bad thing is, he took it all to the media, too... that evening he showed up on TMZ's live web show talking about it. Now he is setting a deadline for tomorrow: he won't take legal action if Linds and Ali talk with him and his new lawyer, tomorrow. A lawyer that works for an entertainment tv show. :(

If that man truly cared about his children, he would stop taking it to the media and seek private legal help to get things under control. If he isn't having Twitter wars with Lindsey, or playing things out for TMZ cameras, he is out clubbing, chasing his girlfriend, Kate Major (one of the girls that Jon Gosselin had a fling with) for the cameras and talking about wanting to have a baby with her. :(

if she gets a role as jaycee dugard that would be the sickest joke ever...........

Looking at pictures of her from the era of The Parent Trap and pictures of her now, one really has to feel bad for poor Lindsey. She's such a mess, and it seems like no one is actually going to help her. I think her dad's "concern" isn't genuine and he just wants media attention, and her mother is certainly no prime specimen.

Busy weekend for Lindsay. Gets banned from a club after throwing glass at ex Samantha Ronson, her dad moving for conservatorship today and Linday's landlord getting a restraining order on dad after he causes another scene at Lindsay's apartment this weekend.

http://www.tmz.com/

A conservatorship for Linds is a good idea, but there is no one in her family trustworthy or sane enough to do it. Lately, the father has been the one who's making the most sense and if that isn't super scary, I dunno what is.

I don't think Lindsey's father should be her conservator either. He lacks maturity and worse yet he adores the spotlight. Does he have a job? Britany's dad had his own business for years before he became Britany's conservator and has been currently consistent helping her and the children. Lindsey's father could be trying to help but he hasn't demonstrated any stability in his lifestyle. Unfortunately Lindsey's mother appears to be a perfect enabler which is even more tragic.

H
Looking at pictures of her from the era of The Parent Trap and pictures of her now, one really has to feel bad for poor Lindsey. She's such a mess, and it seems like no one is actually going to help her. I think her dad's "concern" isn't genuine and he just wants media attention, and her mother is certainly no prime specimen.
ita. Both parents arnt helping her the dad should've done this privately I thnk all he accomplished was helping her ruin her career. Which may drive her into drug use worse than before. .I sure hope not tho...he knew his daughter drives the way she does ..lives like she does then he should've stepped up for his other daughter long ago .and not let this happen at all. .and the mother needs to be a mother not a buddy unless of course Lindsay learned this type of behavior from her parents but who knows a lot of parents are not that way at all. But the kids are. Its very sad

I too hope Lindsey can come to terms with her addictions, actions and her parents interference. She has much talent and it should not be wasted. She is heading down that long slope to the bottom now and it can only get worse. She needs to start pulling herself up and take some steps in that direction.

It is very sad to watch these child stars lose the game before they even get a start at real life and grow to be adults.

I wish her all the peace and happiness life can afford her.

Maybe this will be her wake up call. Let us hope so.

Gozgals

No one can help her but herself!!! She has to want the help. No way can you help an addict who doesn't want help. All she hs to do is walk up to to a detox/treatment center and say "I need help."

No one can help her but herself!!! She has to want the help. No way can you help an addict who doesn't want help. All she hs to do is walk up to to a detox/treatment center and say "I need help."

I agree. She is too talented and beautiful to waste away like this.

Tricia, while her dad did take LE with him the other day to her apartment: the bad thing is, he took it all to the media, too... that evening he showed up on TMZ's live web show talking about it. Now he is setting a deadline for tomorrow: he won't take legal action if Linds and Ali talk with him and his new lawyer, tomorrow. A lawyer that works for an entertainment tv show. :(

If that man truly cared about his children, he would stop taking it to the media and seek private legal help to get things under control. If he isn't having Twitter wars with Lindsey, or playing things out for TMZ cameras, he is out clubbing, chasing his girlfriend, Kate Major (one of the girls that Jon Gosselin had a fling with) for the cameras and talking about wanting to have a baby with her. :(
Well said. Her father is a disgusting, opportunistic slimeball. So glad his "Divorced Dads" reality show went south.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...velace_of_deep_throat_says_friend_tyler_.html
Lindsay Lohan to play *advertiser censored* star Linda Lovelace (Linda Susan Boreman) of 'Deep Throat,' says friend
<snipped>
It's a good thing Lindsay Lohan is not averse to showing off her body because the saucy star's next film will be her fleshiest role yet

Quite a difference in a few short years from the roles she became famous for!!:snooty:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...velace_of_deep_throat_says_friend_tyler_.html
Lindsay Lohan to play *advertiser censored* star Linda Lovelace (Linda Susan Boreman) of 'Deep Throat,' says friend
<snipped>
It's a good thing Lindsay Lohan is not averse to showing off her body because the saucy star's next film will be her fleshiest role yet

Quite a difference in a few short years from the roles she became famous for!!:snooty:

I truly hope this is Lindsay's comeback performance. She has an enormous talent, and it is painful to watch that type of beauty waste away.

I fear, however, that playing a *advertiser censored* star may be the last step that happens before she actually starts starring in *advertiser censored*.

Rejectin will put Lindsey into a downward spiral.
Let's all pray this is her bottom and she will go up from now!!!
She certainly needs help.
I hope she does not get a filthy role.
She can do much better movie roles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member