2010.04.24 The Laundry Revisited and GGM Sykes Visit.

grandmaj

Former Member
Reaction score
Did we learn anything new about GGMS delivering laundry on NG the other night? Your thoughts on what GGMS said about the laundry on NG.

Has her timeline changed? IIRC I originally got the impression she was there at 7:00 pm and left right away. Now she says 7:30?

Per GMS, Misty was walking and talking!!!

Did we learn anything new about GGMS delivering laundry on NG the other night? Your thoughts on what GGMS said about the laundry on NG.
MC changed (or added) shirts to the kids - kinda makes up for finding the Hannah Montana shirt in the dirty clothes (convienent dontcha think?)

GGMS has always maintained that she delivered laundry around 7-7:30 and that the children were outside eating dinner. I think I read somewhere Ravioli from a can, Yuck! LOL

But, that story isn't one that has changed, like so many other's stories. I think she is telling the truth. IMO.

Yes I thought the time changed also. But if there was enough laundry for 2 people to have to carry it in, why the need to take Haleigh to Waleka on the day she disappeared....... to change shirts? Doesn't add up to me. Seems like Jr. and Haleigh should have had plenty of clothes.

Anyone have a link to the first laundry story? I'd love to compare them.

There was a video of TN and Haleigh's clothes and she had lots of them, IIRC we thought it looked like some of them still had tags on.

I do not believe the "laundy" story is truthful.... she was there for other reasons..

I do not believe the "laundy" story is truthful.... she was there for other reasons..

With all due respect, I still have a problem with someone being a GG-ma, living that long and through that much life being apart of a cover-up. I'm sure it has happened, but the odds of her and all the other people involved in this case covering are nil to nothing. LE is much more savvy than that.

Conspiracy with a ton of players makes zero sense. There would have to be a weak link.

I do love to read everyone's thoughts, and love that we can agree to disagree.

I put this in the pink shirt thread after I heard GGS talk about the "putting on on the shirts". It told me something new.

What did we learn last night? GGS would know if the pink shirt that was found by the door is indeed the "shirt" that she helped Haleigh get on.

If it was the shirt....why didn't Misty know that it was off Haleigh and by the back door? If it wasn't who changed it and why....when and why didn't Misty know Haleigh wasn't in that shirt? While we are at it....why didn't Misty know what DVD Haleigh was watching? She said Haleigh wanted to watch one thing and Junior wanted to watch the other, but LE said there was a discrepancy in the story Misty told about the movies. If Misty put a movie in and left thinking the kids would drift off to sleep....but Haleigh was still awake when her movie ended, so she switched it....I don't know I am rambling. I need to go and think for a bit.

I am beginning to think that it is plausible that misty left the home and Tommy did go to the trailer like he said at 10pm or so....all this crap from Misty about dreaming she saw 4 er 3 people...seeing Tommy at the back door and Joe grabbing Haleigh....is it all made up because she doesn't know what happened. Could she be failing these polygraphs because she wasn't there and she is making up scenario after scenario waiting for one to fit?

Whatever it is....Tommy might have thought Misty was getting close to the actual story and told his part.

Elle, I read here or saw somewhere (I'm thinking NG) that the DVR/or VCR was up really high so as Misty or HC couldn't reach it. I am so crazy confused about this whole case. I guess I need to actually be a drug abuser to understand it. Ack!

I'm not even sure that I believe that GGS was there @ that time. She strikes me as honest, but it took so long for that story to come out-a story that conveniently gave Ron an alibi. If she's lieing, I think it was for the purpose of helping Ron-who she considers innocent-& not to cover for any foul play on his part. In the anniversary article, she said that she was mad that Misty was back. Was she mad @ Ron? Was she mad @ Misty? She also said that it was Ron's house so she couldn't do anything but be mad. I took this as her saying that she couldn't have prevented any of this, had she tried. I wanted her to talk about this, but she didn't. I did think the changing shirts was weird. Was it a slip of some kind? or a necessary addition, to prove something? IDK, but I do know that a little lie can snowball into a mess.

Yes I thought the time changed also. But if there was enough laundry for 2 people to have to carry it in, why the need to take Haleigh to Waleka on the day she disappeared....... to change shirts? Doesn't add up to me. Seems like Jr. and Haleigh should have had plenty of clothes.

Anyone have a link to the first laundry story? I'd love to compare them.

It is one of the few things that does make sense:

Monday morning supposedly Ron and Misty fly over to get the outfit Haleigh wanted to wear to school from GGMa Sykes.

GGMa Sykes delivered the laundry at 730 pm Monday night.

GGMS made a big point with a lengthy (non-asked for) reason on NG, why she always did the kids laundry. TN pointed out in the layout of the MH there were always piles of dirty laundry in the original NG walk through or shortly after. WHY did GGMS not take the kids dirty laundry back out with her when she left to wash those clothes? Bring in clean/take out dirty...make sense?

I believe laundry is going to play a key factor somehow in the cover-up or what is found. Too much talk about Misty doing laundry, GGMS doing laundry, no laundry detergent, shirts & blankets...not to be for a reason IMO.

Who discusses this subject; GGMS, TN, Misty & Ron. Ron was the one that pointed out "No laundry detergent & beds were made". There has to be something here IMO.

I found two links saying that she was there at 7 pm.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18742867/detail.html

Haleigh's Great-Grandmother Speaks Out, Defends Croslin

A day after detectives said they were following up on a tip that Croslin may not have been at home when Haleigh disappeared, the 5-year-old's great-grandmother, Annett Sykes, said she doesn't believe the tip at all. Ronald Cummings joins about 30 volunteers on horseback in the continuing search for Haleigh Cummings.

Sykes said there is no way Croslin wasn’t home the night Haleigh went missing.

"That's a crock. I went by the house that night. She fed them. She bathed them. Every morning when Haleigh went out to go to school, she looked like she just stepped out of a beauty shop," Sykes said. "Y'all don't know her. Those children love her, and she loves them. I know everybody makes a big deal that she's only 17, and that's true, but she's a lot more mature than a lot of people that I've seen and that I know who are 25 and 30."

Police said they received a tip that Croslin was out instead of home with Haleigh and her 3-year-old brother last Monday night. However, Sykes said that tipster was wrong.

"We have heard rumor after rumor after rumor that has scared the daylights out of us, and it was absolutely nothing but a rumor," Sykes said.

She said she last saw Haleigh outside on the porch eating dinner at 7 p.m. on Monday.

"Her and Junior were sitting up there with a plate in their lap and eating. When we drove up they hollered, 'Hey Granny. Hey Granny,' like they always do," Sykes said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18742867/detail.html

That's a crock. I went by the house that night. I know. She was there," Annette Sykes said. "I went by around 7."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18743397/detail.html

It is one of the few things that does make sense:

Monday morning supposedly Ron and Misty fly over to get the outfit Haleigh wanted to wear to school from GGMa Sykes.

GGMa Sykes delivered the laundry at 730 pm Monday night.

The trip to GGS Monday morning actually makes more sense to me now, because if Annette S truly had the laundry and hadn't dropped it off yet then a trip would have been out of necessity rather than just plain out taking Haleigh clear across town before school so she could have the outfit that she wanted.

Just because there was clothing in the closets with tags on them....to me....doesn't mean Haleigh was actually wearing those articles of clothing at that time. My children....four of them....have a lot of clothing in their closets right now that still have the tags on them. They don't fit...but will soon, until then they will remain in the closet with the tags until they are ready to be worn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back