A little of this and a little of that - Off topic posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcar1

Children are our greatest gifts!
Reaction score
Just wanted to point something out:

MC was gone from RC's mh for 3 days on a drug/drinking party binge. Unless he completely trusts her - he really didn't know who she was with or doing whatever with! After 3 days, MC is back at the mh babysitting his children for him.
He called MC cell phone several times that night to only get her vm. One would think he would become very suspicious of where MC actually is - or who she is with that would cause her cell to go to vm for such a long period of time. So he called ToC 90 times... 90 times! (ridiculous!) to check on her. ToC stated he went to the home but there was no answer. (Hmmmm - did ToC tell that to RC?)

RC stays at work the entire shift. Comes home to his girlfriend stating that someone came into the house and took Haleigh. Yet, even minutes after learning his daughter is gone - he doesn't even BLAME her or her partying lifestyle for this? Doesn't wonder or say anything about her 3 day binge and who she may have po'ed? The only thing he asks is "how did you 'let' her get stolen?" (paraphrasing, as we know).

I know this info is NOT new. However, it seems soooooo bold face stupid when you review it, like how this joker, with a rap sheet a mile long, was awarded custody of 2 beautiful children?

And what an insult to LE and all of the people who really care/cared about Haleigh to believe that anyone would believe such a ridiculous story!

If you lay out ONLY the facts, (like transcripts and LE eyewitness accounts) and strip away all of the 'hearsay and lies' everyone is/has spewed, LE probably has a pretty good idea of what happened. I believe it's all of the 'garbage' info that has clouded this case beyond belief.

One last thing: The fact that 'practically' everyone in this family does and/or sells drugs is such a pitiful environment for children to be subjected to! Children are such a wonderful gift to have, how dare these people (and so many others) take such little regard for them!

JMO

Holding onto to hope and prayers that there will be justice for Haleigh!

Just wanted to point something out:

MC was gone from RC's mh for 3 days on a drug/drinking party binge. Unless he completely trusts her - he really didn't know who she was with or doing whatever with! After 3 days, MC is back at the mh babysitting his children for him.
He called MC cell phone several times that night to only get her vm. One would think he would become very suspicious of where MC actually is - or who she is with that would cause her cell to go to vm for such a long period of time. So he called ToC 90 times... 90 times! (ridiculous!) to check on her. ToC stated he went to the home but there was no answer. (Hmmmm - did ToC tell that to RC?)

RC stays at work the entire shift. Comes home to his girlfriend stating that someone came into the house and took Haleigh. Yet, even minutes after learning his daughter is gone - he doesn't even BLAME her or her partying lifestyle for this? Doesn't wonder or say anything about her 3 day binge and who she may have po'ed? The only thing he asks is "how did you 'let' her get stolen?" (paraphrasing, as we know).

<snipped>

You left out the part, after the 90 calls, the inability to contact the one watching his children, the one who partied for 3 days - in his desperation, he stopped at a convenience store on his way home from "werk" to pick up essentials like cigarettes and peanuts, only to be conveniently seen by the store's security cameras.

Back to 911, I've called them several times, and I don't think I ever began my "emergency" with "I was sleeping" even though, twice that I remember, I was. Once when a fire broke out in my house, and once when my elderly mother got out of bed without help and fell. Neither time did I think my sleeping was the emergency 911 wanted to hear. Granted, both times I was over the age of 18, and I'd call 911 before, but really, time was of the essence, and sleep is well, stationary.

Misty's 911 call when she was attacked was direct and to the point. Didn't she call during the road rage incident with DBrock, too? She's gotten more experience, that's all. The first time's always the scariest. "Um, um, ..... I was sleeping......"

Why did Misty make the call? If it's true that she was the last one with Haleigh, I can see why RC might expect her make the call. She would be the one with the information.

Also, no offense to the guys out there, but highly charged emotional situations usually fall on the woman. The woman is the one that usually takes charge under these circumstances. At least in my experience.

The one thing that has ALWAYS bothered me is Misty referring to Haleigh as "our daughter." Bizarre beyond words. That was not her child. She didn't even know her that long. But it's a pretty good indicator of what a delusional, liar and spinner of tales she is.

Please bear with me here on this, I have been following this case since day one, my theories have changed, changed back and back again but one thing that we really shouldn't forget is this:

No matter what Misty has done in the last 2 years of her life she is still a child herself, not an adult but a teenager. A teenager which all of us who are parents know that they believe they no it all, there are no consequences for them (they just don't see them), the feel invincible and they know absolutely nothing but tell us they know it all.

(http://www.edinformatics.com/news/teenage_brains.htm)
snipped from link :
For many years it was thought that brain development was set at a fairly early age. By the time teen years were reached the brain was thought to be largely finished. However, scientists doing cutting-edge research using magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, have mapped the brain from early childhood into adulthood and found data contrary to these beliefs. It now appears the brain continues to change into the early 20's with the frontal lobes, responsible for reasoning and problem solving, developing last.

I'm sure there are many that will disagree with me on this, but the above, her lack of intelligence, common sense and her genetic make up really says alot about her as a person. I believe this is with all of them not just Misty, so her playing house and calling Haleigh "our" daughter doesn't seem odd to me.

Whether we like it or not she is a kid. Does this answer any questions I have regarding her behavior? It does, some of them. But in no way shape or form does it excuse the fact that she ALLOWED something to happen that night to Haleigh.

Sorry about the long post and I didn't mean to get so far off topic....:blushing:

[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Please bear with me here on this, I have been following this case since day one, my theories have changed, changed back and back again but one thing that we really shouldn't forget is this:

No matter what Misty has done in the last 2 years of her life she is still a child herself, not an adult but a teenager. A teenager which all of us who are parents know that they believe they no it all, there are no consequences for them (they just don't see them), the feel invincible and they know absolutely nothing but tell us they know it all.

(http://www.edinformatics.com/news/teenage_brains.htm)
snipped from link :
For many years it was thought that brain development was set at a fairly early age. By the time teen years were reached the brain was thought to be largely finished. However, scientists doing cutting-edge research using magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, have mapped the brain from early childhood into adulthood and found data contrary to these beliefs. It now appears the brain continues to change into the early 20's with the frontal lobes, responsible for reasoning and problem solving, developing last.

I'm sure there are many that will disagree with me on this, but the above, her lack of intelligence, common sense and her genetic make up really says alot about her as a person. I believe this is with all of them not just Misty, so her playing house and calling Haleigh "our" daughter doesn't seem odd to me.
Whether we like it or not she is a kid. Does this answer any questions I have regarding her behavior? It does, some of them. But in no way shape or form does it excuse the fact that she ALLOWED something to happen that night to Haleigh.

Sorry about the long post and I didn't mean to get so far off topic....:blushing:

I know a young woman who married a fella with two children. She always told people they were "her" kids, she was their mother, etc. In her case, she was very emotionally immature and felt very competitive towards their real mother. This problem was so bad that she's had several years of professional counseling for it. It hasn't helped much. Did I read somewhere here that Misti had threatened to take Amber's daughter from her also? I'm betting that Misti's attitude toward Crystal Sheffield was crappy as it gets also.

Are you saying (gasp!) Tommy thought of it? Cousin Joe? Surely you can't mean GrandmaTN or GGS? Not the women who clean for them and do their laundry? :banghead: Personally, I've always considered GGS the ring leader, the true mastermind. :wink: Yes, I see a female hand in this. If you say "our daughter" they'll take you seriously, since you sound like a child yourself. I'll show up wearing my Sheriff's Office bomber jacket and carrying a nice little 8x10 pic in my purse.... Yep, you may be right.

If they search, it is suspicious. If they don't search, it is suspicious.

I need a "why are you on the fence" thread.

YAY finally someone with an open mind. It is hard to find someone on WS that is waiting to see who is arrested in this case before knowing for sure that Ron did this to his only daughter with the help of his mom and grandma? lol

I am on the fence because no one has been arrested for this murder? and there has not been one person suspected other than Misty is the KEY to this case by LE. period.

so ron, hows killing her takers working out for ya? i guess doing drug deals with them is more important.....

what a fraud this guy is. i have no sympathy for him, if haliegh was killed by misty or her relatives its cause this guy put her in harms way, given the people he put himself around, not to mention his own illeagal activities.

YAY finally someone with an open mind. It is hard to find someone on WS that is waiting to see who is arrested in this case before knowing for sure that Ron did this to his only daughter with the help of his mom and grandma? lol

I am on the fence because no one has been arrested for this murder? and there has not been one person suspected other than Misty is the KEY to this case by LE. period.

we cannot really say that 'there has not been one person suspected other than misty''''
as LE has not informed us of their information
they could have several suspects, unbeknownst to us
sigh

Maybe he WANTED to go to jail for his own protection .... he may be smarter than we think...

Ron sure did seem to be preoccupied with prison. What a strange thing to be focused on during a 911. prison, recordings, & cussing.

Now that I am seeing this again after the case first started ,I am even more saddened by it.

He did state an Alibi pretty quick. I would think if he was completely n the dark about anything he would have been trying to make sence of what was happening instead of spewing death threats. Like did she go outside, Did she try to go to grandma's next door
I find it hard to believe he could even stand there and listen to Misty call 911 I would have thought he be out side looking for ANYTHING lights on at who evers( what can I see from here) tire tracks, an sounds I could here. I would have looked at the door they wouldnt of had to ask me what it looked like because if my kid is missing I want to use whatever clues are arround me to find out why. As a parent there are common sence things you make sure of before you freak out. I would not of went back into the house until the police arrived because I would be scared I may miss something . But not Ron he had calls to make.
I had my kids fall asleep behind chairs or hide and scare the crap out of me but they were always in the house and I have always checked doors FIRST before looking. If my doors were locked and I woke up with a brick and told this to my hubby we would be checking for pry marks right then before picking the phone up. We would have been able to answer that question.

I have stated all along that I think Ron is innocent of harming Haleigh. Truthfully, though. In different interviews my reaction to him was "dislike". There were a few times I felt sorry for him, and thought my first "gut feelings" were wrong. I think now I "defended" Ron and didn't want to believe that he killed his daughter, because some brought his Mom and Grandmother into the "deed" or coverup. After listening to Levi's latest show, I am now on the fence, but leaning toward his involvement.

LE did say lately that they have several persons of interest so the chances are it's not Misty alone who knows what happened.

bathbuddies
I am on the fence because no one has been arrested for this murder? and there has not been one person suspected other than Misty is the KEY to this case by LE. period.[/QUOTE]

It has been said "If Misty is the key, Who is the Lock?" Or who has the lock?

I recall hearing there are mutiple people who may be involved...
And IF Misty is the key, LE is thinking there has to be a lock... Thus far all the locks she has attempted to put her key into don't fit... The one lock she has never mentioned is Ron C... Wanna bet her key fits that lock?

All just my opinion...

I agree with this, but the 64,000 question is, why has Ron been protecting Misty? Ron has some culpability somehow in this case, whether it is large or small. JMO

I think MC and TC may have fed Ron an overdose scenario which may not have been the way it went down.

I am listening to Levi...

I am nauseated listening to the DRUG theory....

I can't wait until the truth comes out.

Arrests will be made soon....

If you go to CBS/Mystery there are 40 plus pictures...look at #9 and he is holding Haleigh and his hands and arms are all scratched up...

I didn't post this yesterday because I don't know if this pertains to Haleigh or not. I dreamed I was going to my dad's memorial and it was being held at 3pm. I was trying to get ready, I had this lavender dress and it was made of cotton, sort of a simple form fitting dress, for summer. I was running late and I had to get to school, and I missed the memorial and I was so upset. I know color has meaning in a dream, so I think lavender is for the spiritual elements. I know for me, school means learning, but I don't understand the memorial part of the dream. My dad is dead and he is one of my guides since he passed, but he had no memorial of any kind. He didn't want one, just to be cremated and then nothing.... so we had his ashes spread at a church he went too, they had a garden for ashes. So perhaps I need to keep learning or maybe expand on my gift.

I don't have the knowledge of many on here so maybe this is way off base. In my area, when there's a large funeral or memorial, it's done at a school because it's larger and holds more people.

I don't have the knowledge of many on here so maybe this is way off base. In my area, when there's a large funeral or memorial, it's done at a school because it's larger and holds more people.

When this Memorial is held...it will need to be in a large venue with all the love and support for CS/Family and precious little Haleigh.

I do wonder if a smaller private funeral will he held in CS's hometown. I am sure she wants to stay away from Satsuma as much as possible unless she needs to be there.

Thanks Chesterp,

I think it will be very hard for them because when you don't see the person pass or a body, the mind doesn't want to accept the fact they are gone. That is why so many people hang on to the hope that a person isn't dead, that they are out there somewhere. I was lucky that I was with my dad when he passed, because there was no funeral or body for family out of state. They had a hard time with the fact he was gone. I saw sitting at work in PA, and something told me to buy a ticket to FL, my dad was dying. I called an airline and got the ticket for that week. I called my dad and told him I was coming and he told me to wait until Christmas, it was only a month away. I said no, I am coming in 3 days. I got off the plane and my sister and brother met me at the airport. I knew something was wrong. He had been admitted only hours before I got there. He had an infection and tear in the aorta and died the next day. I will always be grateful for that voice that told me to go down and see him.

I think Ron knows she is dead only because he is able to voice the words about her being in the river or giving his life for hers. But Crystal and Marie, and GGMS and TN will not believe it for a long, long time. There is always the hope (for them) she is alive somewhere and they are lying and about her death. I think it is harder to not know and live your life searching for something that can't be found. JMO

Oh my, you guys have been chattering away. I thought I'd poke my nose in and catch up, didn't realize how long it's been since I visited these threads. :doh: I'm interested in what everyone is saying. Back to page one........

Carry on! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members