797 users online (165 members and 632 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wild Midwest!
    Posts
    789

    2010.04.25 WAS RON a Drug INFORMANT? Discussion

    Hi
    I wanted to start this thread as we got into this discussion on the Levi Page discussion and it was getting us off topic so lets talk about
    it here.

    Do you think Ron was a drug informant and therfor not getting convicted for any of his many drug arrests?

    Or do you think GR made it up as he had heard it from someone in this bunch?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    27,332
    IMO RC is just another dope boy.
    He may of squeeled on someone when he was younger,
    but no drug informant IMO.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  3. #3
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,621
    IMO He was a "snitch" - that's all.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,077
    I think Ron looked after his own hide 1st, & if that meant naming names, then so be it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wild Midwest!
    Posts
    789
    I agree with all of you as he sure had a lot of drug arrests but no convictions.
    I do know that even the snitches are considered informants... lol kinda sounds more important like Casey calling a sitter a nanny when we all know the difference, it just sounds a little more sophisticated doesn't it?... hehe

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Wild Midwest!
    Posts
    789
    Okay so do we think that Haleighs disappearance has to do with drugs directly?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    On one hand I am in agreement with the posters above. RC is more than likely what is considered a snitch rather than an official informant. I think it's possible that he has told on others in the past to get pending charges or to avoid being charged in the past.

    On the other hand the OP's question makes me ponder this:

    1. Didn't his Mother work for LE in some manner or fashion?

    2. A comment that RC made on the 911 call---I got better people to talk to (or something along those lines) was he refering to his Mother? Is she still connected to the LE through social connections? Can we infer that he was talking about her and her connections to get things done?

    I have to go with the first scenario that I posted but I would love it if others would speculate as to if the second scenario could be possible? Could RC have been extended the offer to "snitch" because of his Mothers previous employment and/or social relationships (including any intimate relationships if any) while working for LE?

    Just a thought that came off the top of my head. JMHt (Just my humble thoughts lol)

  8. #8
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840

    He's squeals to get out of trouble

    I don't think he's anything like an undercover agent, or even an official informant. If anything, he's a small-time squealer who tattles on others to get himself out of trouble. His rap sheet was rather long before his recent drug trafficking bust, but he's gotten out of many charges previously. How? Snitching on others. I think "snitch" is too good a word for RC. He squeals.

    Also, he doesn't appear to be in the big time, not making a substantial amount of money by trafficking, selling only small amounts, so I would think his snitches have garnered his freedom many times because he's blabbed on others more big time than he. Maybe his mommy did a lot of talking and begging while she worked for LE as a dispatcher and they felt sorry for her so let him off. IDK

    I think he was quite surprised this time when his snitching didn't get him an immediate release.

    Another thing, would an official undercover agent, or official informant be stupid enough to be caught on video actually popping pills? I don't think anyone acting in an official capacity would be that foolish.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-25-2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: typos!!!!
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,971
    I don't know of any other way, but snitching, for someone to get out of that many drug charges. I think he gave LE some names when he was arrested for past offenses, but didn't continue as a CI after his charges were dropped.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    Thanks all. I needed a good laugh today.
    I don't know the requirement to be a Drug Informant for the cops, but I doubt Ron could pass the drug test in order to be hired.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAJMO
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:


  11. #11
    Zoe Bogart's Avatar
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fema Region VI
    Posts
    4,840

    Better people to talk to

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    <snipped for space>
    A comment that RC made on the 911 call---I got better people to talk to (or something along those lines) was he refering to his Mother? Is she still connected to the LE through social connections? Can we infer that he was talking about her and her connections to get things done?
    He was probably talking about his mother and other helpers. No, I don't believe TN is any longer connected to LE professionally. Maybe she has friends in LE, but I wouldn't know. In fact, I have no idea if she works at all.

    Part of the problem with the 911 calls, he gets frustrated when they keep asking them questions. Listen again. He gets angry when he's asked what was she wearing - he spewed vulgarities and hung up. In the second call, when Misty told him the dispatcher wanted Haleigh's birthdate, he screamed more vulgarities, got quiet for a bit, then went to the phone, shouted more vulgarities, and hung up. I think he was more angry because they were asking him too many questions, the plan didn't include all those questions and when they came, it was too much for him. I also think "his helper" was in the home, too, they were too busy to bother with 911 and their questions that weren't necessary for a dead child.

    Yes, I believe he knew she was gone because I don't believe any parent would talk about a child in past tense without confirmation, and it's difficult to do after confirmation. He spoke as though she was already dead a few hours later!
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-25-2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: typos!!
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.


    Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    I don't think he's anything like an undercover agent, or even an official informant. If anything, he's a small-time squealer who tattles on others to get himself out of trouble. His rap sheet was rather long before his recent drug trafficking bust, but he's gotten out of many charges previously. How? Snitching on others. I think "snitch" is too good a word for RC. He squeals.

    Also, he doesn't appear to be in the big time, not making a substantial amount of money by trafficking, selling only small amounts, so I would think his snitches have garnered his freedom many times because he's blabbed on others more big time than he. Maybe his mommy did a lot of talking and begging while she worked for LE as a dispatcher and they felt sorry for her so let him off. IDK

    I think he was quite surprised this time when his snitching didn't get him an immediate release.

    Another thing, would an official undercover agent, or official informant be stupid enough to be caught on video actually popping pills? I don't think anyone acting in an official capacity would be that foolish.
    Oh, aksleuth, your post is so good. Especially about the pill popping during the actual drug deal.
    Did any one of you notice how Ron took the pill and put it secretly into his mouth with his right hand and turned toward the car door as if to do this out of the view of the others? I found that so funny. Because oops! there's a camera in front of him. He looked like a little kid trying to sneak a piece of chewing gum during reading class.
    There's no way this mastermind could be working along side the cops.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    On one hand I am in agreement with the posters above. RC is more than likely what is considered a snitch rather than an official informant. I think it's possible that he has told on others in the past to get pending charges or to avoid being charged in the past.

    On the other hand the OP's question makes me ponder this:

    1. Didn't his Mother work for LE in some manner or fashion?

    2. A comment that RC made on the 911 call---I got better people to talk to (or something along those lines) was he refering to his Mother? Is she still connected to the LE through social connections? Can we infer that he was talking about her and her connections to get things done?

    I have to go with the first scenario that I posted but I would love it if others would speculate as to if the second scenario could be possible? Could RC have been extended the offer to "snitch" because of his Mothers previous employment and/or social relationships (including any intimate relationships if any) while working for LE?

    Just a thought that came off the top of my head. JMHt (Just my humble thoughts lol)
    All good points Kat. But, I'm of the belief that Ron claiming he had better people to call was just an excuse to get off the phone with 911 because something was going wrong with the "script" he'd make up for Misty to call 911. He wanted off that call in the worst way. JMO
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,943
    Well, if he ever WAS an informant, his cover has been blown now, so that ends that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    4,217
    It is a mystery why Ron wasn't convicted for any of the past drug offenses we see on his record. Perhaps he did some sqealing about other offenders. I'm also thinking along the lines that there can be maybe a half dozen things that can go wrong with a bust. Most of those include screwed up police work, paperwork, rights, dates and times listed wrong.
    Or Ron was looked up as small pototoes when it came to drug busts in that area.
    Or, maybe Ron was just plain lucky.
    jmo
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2010.04.23 Drug Involvement from the Beginning
    By abbra in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 06:33 PM
  2. Warrants & Inv. Reports for the Jan 2010 drug arrests
    By bessie in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 12:06 AM
  3. General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 526
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 12:08 PM
  4. Informant web site worries officials
    By ihadcabinfever in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 07:22 PM