2010.04.25 WAS RON a Drug INFORMANT? Discussion

Bathbuddys

Verified Family Member Thomas Schramm
Reaction score
Website
www.bathbuddys.com
Hi
I wanted to start this thread as we got into this discussion on the Levi Page discussion and it was getting us off topic so lets talk about
it here.

Do you think Ron was a drug informant and therfor not getting convicted for any of his many drug arrests?

Or do you think GR made it up as he had heard it from someone in this bunch?

IMO RC is just another dope boy.
He may of squeeled on someone when he was younger,
but no drug informant IMO.

IMO He was a "snitch" - that's all.

I think Ron looked after his own hide 1st, & if that meant naming names, then so be it.

I agree with all of you as he sure had a lot of drug arrests but no convictions.
I do know that even the snitches are considered informants... lol kinda sounds more important like Casey calling a sitter a nanny when we all know the difference, it just sounds a little more sophisticated doesn't it?... hehe

On one hand I am in agreement with the posters above. RC is more than likely what is considered a snitch rather than an official informant. I think it's possible that he has told on others in the past to get pending charges or to avoid being charged in the past.

On the other hand the OP's question makes me ponder this:

1. Didn't his Mother work for LE in some manner or fashion?

2. A comment that RC made on the 911 call---I got better people to talk to (or something along those lines) was he refering to his Mother? Is she still connected to the LE through social connections? Can we infer that he was talking about her and her connections to get things done?

I have to go with the first scenario that I posted but I would love it if others would speculate as to if the second scenario could be possible? Could RC have been extended the offer to "snitch" because of his Mothers previous employment and/or social relationships (including any intimate relationships if any) while working for LE?

Just a thought that came off the top of my head. JMHt (Just my humble thoughts lol)

I don't think he's anything like an undercover agent, or even an official informant. If anything, he's a small-time squealer who tattles on others to get himself out of trouble. His rap sheet was rather long before his recent drug trafficking bust, but he's gotten out of many charges previously. How? Snitching on others. I think "snitch" is too good a word for RC. He squeals.

Also, he doesn't appear to be in the big time, not making a substantial amount of money by trafficking, selling only small amounts, so I would think his snitches have garnered his freedom many times because he's blabbed on others more big time than he. Maybe his mommy did a lot of talking and begging while she worked for LE as a dispatcher and they felt sorry for her so let him off. IDK

I think he was quite surprised this time when his snitching didn't get him an immediate release.

Another thing, would an official undercover agent, or official informant be stupid enough to be caught on video actually popping pills? I don't think anyone acting in an official capacity would be that foolish. :waitasec:

I don't know of any other way, but snitching, for someone to get out of that many drug charges. I think he gave LE some names when he was arrested for past offenses, but didn't continue as a CI after his charges were dropped.

Thanks all. I needed a good laugh today.
I don't know the requirement to be a Drug Informant for the cops, but I doubt Ron could pass the drug test in order to be hired.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJMO

<snipped for space>
A comment that RC made on the 911 call---I got better people to talk to (or something along those lines) was he refering to his Mother? Is she still connected to the LE through social connections? Can we infer that he was talking about her and her connections to get things done?

He was probably talking about his mother and other helpers. No, I don't believe TN is any longer connected to LE professionally. Maybe she has friends in LE, but I wouldn't know. In fact, I have no idea if she works at all.

Part of the problem with the 911 calls, he gets frustrated when they keep asking them questions. Listen again. He gets angry when he's asked what was she wearing - he spewed vulgarities and hung up. In the second call, when Misty told him the dispatcher wanted Haleigh's birthdate, he screamed more vulgarities, got quiet for a bit, then went to the phone, shouted more vulgarities, and hung up. I think he was more angry because they were asking him too many questions, the plan didn't include all those questions and when they came, it was too much for him. I also think "his helper" was in the home, too, they were too busy to bother with 911 and their questions that weren't necessary for a dead child.

Yes, I believe he knew she was gone because I don't believe any parent would talk about a child in past tense without confirmation, and it's difficult to do after confirmation. He spoke as though she was already dead a few hours later!

I don't think he's anything like an undercover agent, or even an official informant. If anything, he's a small-time squealer who tattles on others to get himself out of trouble. His rap sheet was rather long before his recent drug trafficking bust, but he's gotten out of many charges previously. How? Snitching on others. I think "snitch" is too good a word for RC. He squeals.

Also, he doesn't appear to be in the big time, not making a substantial amount of money by trafficking, selling only small amounts, so I would think his snitches have garnered his freedom many times because he's blabbed on others more big time than he. Maybe his mommy did a lot of talking and begging while she worked for LE as a dispatcher and they felt sorry for her so let him off. IDK

I think he was quite surprised this time when his snitching didn't get him an immediate release.

Another thing, would an official undercover agent, or official informant be stupid enough to be caught on video actually popping pills? I don't think anyone acting in an official capacity would be that foolish. :waitasec:

Oh, aksleuth, your post is so good. Especially about the pill popping during the actual drug deal.
Did any one of you notice how Ron took the pill and put it secretly into his mouth with his right hand and turned toward the car door as if to do this out of the view of the others? I found that so funny. Because oops! there's a camera in front of him. He looked like a little kid trying to sneak a piece of chewing gum during reading class.
There's no way this mastermind could be working along side the cops. :dance:

On one hand I am in agreement with the posters above. RC is more than likely what is considered a snitch rather than an official informant. I think it's possible that he has told on others in the past to get pending charges or to avoid being charged in the past.

On the other hand the OP's question makes me ponder this:

1. Didn't his Mother work for LE in some manner or fashion?

2. A comment that RC made on the 911 call---I got better people to talk to (or something along those lines) was he refering to his Mother? Is she still connected to the LE through social connections? Can we infer that he was talking about her and her connections to get things done?

I have to go with the first scenario that I posted but I would love it if others would speculate as to if the second scenario could be possible? Could RC have been extended the offer to "snitch" because of his Mothers previous employment and/or social relationships (including any intimate relationships if any) while working for LE?

Just a thought that came off the top of my head. JMHt (Just my humble thoughts lol)

All good points Kat. But, I'm of the belief that Ron claiming he had better people to call was just an excuse to get off the phone with 911 because something was going wrong with the "script" he'd make up for Misty to call 911. He wanted off that call in the worst way. JMO

Well, if he ever WAS an informant, his cover has been blown now, so that ends that.

It is a mystery why Ron wasn't convicted for any of the past drug offenses we see on his record. Perhaps he did some sqealing about other offenders. I'm also thinking along the lines that there can be maybe a half dozen things that can go wrong with a bust. Most of those include screwed up police work, paperwork, rights, dates and times listed wrong.
Or Ron was looked up as small pototoes when it came to drug busts in that area.
Or, maybe Ron was just plain lucky.
jmo

Thanks all. I needed a good laugh today.
I don't know the requirement to be a Drug Informant for the cops, but I doubt Ron could pass the drug test in order to be hired.

I doubt he could pass any test with his limited vocabulary! Can you imagine putting a hot-tempered guy like that in such a strategic position? :eek: He'd set LE back a thousand years. Undercovers aren't supposed to beat up the dealers, just drag 'em in legally. They aren't supposed to sample the evidence, either. Putting RC in such a position would certainly guarantee freedom for the traffickers because there would be no evidence for trial.

Come on, people, get real. :rolling:

I doubt he could pass any test with his limited vocabulary! Can you imagine putting a hot-tempered guy like that in such a strategic position? :eek: He'd set LE back a thousand years. Undercovers aren't supposed to beat up the dealers, just drag 'em in legally. They aren't supposed to sample the evidence, either. Putting RC in such a position would certainly guarantee freedom for the traffickers because there would be no evidence for trial.

Come on, people, get real. :rolling:
ITA totally that RC was not ever an informant for or undercover LE. That said - true undercover LE's sometimes HAVE to "do the drug" to be trusted and believed. This, however, is witnessed by the "bad guys" and not done "sneakily off to the side - while counting one pill off" like we have witnessed RC doing.

He was so spaced out in his smiling mud shot I doubt he was "doing the drug" to make it look good for the bad guys.

All good points Kat. But, I'm of the belief that Ron claiming he had better people to call was just an excuse to get off the phone with 911 because something was going wrong with the "script" he'd make up for Misty to call 911. He wanted off that call in the worst way. JMO

That's my take, too. He must have blown a gasket when the operator called them back. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back