Well wishes 4 G.Hollars UPDATE: It was Flora's DAUGHTER in the hospital, not Flora

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Jacy

Reaction score
Just ANOTHER favor to ask you. Could you let us know where we could send Granma cards or flowers? She must feel very bad thinking her family and the world is against her. I think we could brighten her spirits.

If you consider this a bad idea, could you give us an address to send them and some kind soul could take them to her. tia

I do feel bad for GH.
I cannot imagine the stress she is under.
Her family turning on her, a high profile case against 3 grand children.
From a legal point if she doesn't testify, it would be all hearsay.
I fear for her in every way.
Blessings to her.

It's all hearsay anyway unless she's recorded on the jail tapes. But I hope she is fairing well today. We don't know if her family is turning on her. I've seen plenty of evidence to the contrary; that when this family turns on one another, it only takes an "I'm sorry" and all is well again.

Wishing you the best, Nanny Flora. May a speedy recovery be yours. Blessings, dear Lady.

I said a prayer last night for your quick recovery Mrs. Hollars. I hope you get well soon and have no further problems from this hospitalization.

According to Levi Page it was Flora's daughter in the hospital. Not Grandma. That's all I know. I'll try and find out more info.

Wow. So would this be JO's mother? How many children does Flora have?

Thank you Tricia.

Prayers for Mrs. Hollars daughter.

JHMO

The "hospital" is a cease & desist document from some player(s) counsel/attorney.

Don't tell me you didn't all see this coming.

I feel bad for Levi, and that's about it at this moment.

JHMO

The "hospital" is a cease & desist document from some player(s) counsel/attorney.

I could see that coming from Robert Fields, Misty's guy - he did the same to Padilla. Likely you are correct Emma Peel but I am not sure the legality of it since freedom of speech does still exist, somewhat, in this country. Leonard was doing more than speaking. Dunno

JHMO

Maybe LE changed her mind about talking on air if she wants to be taken serious and bad-mouths LE for not getting back with her.

I think LE has had a field day this past week.

Why do you feel bad for Levi?

JHMO

I gotta agree. I was wondering about her lawyering up on the JVM/Werter thread because she was very accusatory and her comments were highly inflammatory and I can see where Jim Werter wouldn't like that too well. If I were a betting woman, I'd bet Werter has something to do with this.

As for Levi--I give him credit for getting that close as I doubt we will see her on NG or JVM anytime soon. IMO.

Well Lordy be, is any information regarding this case ever accurate the first time???

I'll be saying a prayer for whoever is in the hospital. :crazy:
Get well soon.

So Flora was getting ready to go on a radioshow and all of a sudden a family member goes into the hospital?No way a hospital would give out that info to verify...That's all I know.

Maybe LE changed her mind about talking on air if she wants to be taken serious and bad-mouths LE for not getting back with her.

I think LE has had a field day this past week.

Why do you feel bad for Levi?

I was merely attempting to make the point that while folks are fussing over Flo's phantom hospitalization, and then over some other yet-to-be determined relative of Flo's coincidentally untimely (or perhaps, timely) hospitalization - it appears that Levi was stood up by Flo, AND seriously misled by someone with regard to the reason.

Levi tried to put an interesting talk show together and for his effort, someone gave him serious misinformation re: Flo's health, which he inadvertently passed on via his broadcast.

Now he has to deal with this morning-after crapola. Occupational hazard? Yes. None-the-less, a bad way to start the day. JMHO

I'm over feeling sorry for anyone now, though. It was a momentary lapse. :biggrin:

heh. :rolleyes:

oh, wait.
I still feel deeply sorry for Haleigh.

I was merely attempting to make the point that while folks are fussing over Flo's phantom hospitalization, and then over some other yet-to-be determined Croslin's coincidentally untimely (or perhaps, timely) hospitalization - it appears that Levi was stood up by Flo, AND seriously misled by someone with regard to the reason.

Levi tried to put an interesting talk show together and for his effort, someone gave him serious misinformation re: Flo's health, which he inadvertently passed on via his broadcast.

Now he has to deal with this morning-after crapola. Occupational hazard? Yes. None-the-less, a bad way to start the day. JMHO

I'm over feeling sorry for anyone now, though. It was a momentary lapse. :biggrin:

heh. :rolleyes:

oh, wait.
I still feel deeply sorry for Haleigh.

Just like Levi gave us misinformation about JO eminent arrest last week.

Well Lordy be, is any information regarding this case ever accurate the first time???

I'll be saying a prayer for whoever is in the hospital. :crazy:
Get well soon.

Is any information regarding this case ever accurate the first time? Yes, Haleigh is missing.....sad but true... :crazy:

If you would like to give well wishes to Flora's Daughter I'll leave the thread open. Or am I in the wrong thread? :waitasec: OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey