2010.04.26 Calm before storm in Haleigh Case? What could be happening???

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
10 days ago Haleigh was all over the news.........LE gave a presser.
We saw so much action.
We heard truth and untruth.
I was so sure there would be an arrest by now.
And that the sunshine laws would have a dump of documents.
Seems everything has gone silent again.
Grandma Hollar's in the hospital??????
Is this the calm before the storm?????
What do the locals think is happening???

I haven't been able to keep up with a lot of details here, I'll go and search now but just thought I'd throw it out in this thread - has the search at the SJ River been concluded?

I haven't been able to keep up with a lot of details here, I'll go and search now but just thought I'd throw it out in this thread - has the search at the SJ River been concluded?

Yes I believe it is all over and the public is back in to use the docks.

I am torn between hoping this is indeed the quiet before the storm and wondering if it just more of the same (ie. LE keeping their investigation under wraps and refusing to feed the media monster).

I really pray that something happens soon. I feel so badly for bio mom, some sort of resolution needs to come, so that she can at least have a measure of closure.

I am torn between hoping this is indeed the quiet before the storm and wondering if it just more of the same (ie. LE keeping their investigation under wraps and refusing to feed the media monster).

I really pray that something happens soon. I feel so badly for bio mom, some sort of resolution needs to come, so that she can at least have a measure of closure.

Crystal does need closure, but she also needs justice. I sincerely hope this is the calm before the storm. I believe LE knows what they're doing and there will be some answers soon. :crossfingers:

I think warrants are coming soon for Ron, Misty and Tommy.

The change in Haleigh's case from missing to a homicide, Sheriff Hardy saying he has POI's, several, and his ultimate comment that Misty knows she is in trouble...yeah this is the quiet before the storm.

The reclassification of Haleigh's case IMO now means LE is playing hardball with their several POI's. The storm is coming and the one who is smart enough to take shelter with LE and the SA's office will weather it best.

The change in Haleigh's case from missing to a homicide, Sheriff Hardy saying he has POI's, several, and his ultimate comment that Misty knows she is in trouble...yeah this is the quiet before the storm.

The reclassification of Haleigh's case IMO now means LE is playing hardball with their several POI's. The storm is coming and the one who is smart enough to take shelter with LE and the SA's office will weather it best.

That's kinda what I'm afraid of. I'd like to see JUSTICE FOR ALL, not watch someone guilty as hell walk because they rolled over first.

If there is a STORM, I'm not sure it's coming to that neighborhood SOON. 'Course I could be wrong and hope I am.

That's kinda what I'm afraid of. I'd like to see JUSTICE FOR ALL, not watch someone guilty as hell walk because they rolled over first.

If there is a STORM, I'm not sure it's coming to that neighborhood SOON. 'Course I could be wrong and hope I am.

I don't like plea deals as a rule. In this case, if just one person will give up the truth, the real truth and the whole truth, I wouldn't mind someone getting a deal as long as it is not a light one. 15 months into this, I have to ask myself, how much is the truth worth. For Haleigh and those that do love her and did care for her, I believe the truth might well be priceless, even if it is not the result they wish.

Absolutely. It's about to pour down in Satsuma. Haleigh has been working from up above. :innocent:

With the St. John's River search, and Sheriff Hardy's announcement that this is now a homicide case, I had hopes that things would start to fall into place quickly, with arrests, indictments, and arraignments.

With it going on two weeks since the river search, I'm hoping that it's just a matter of LE getting all their ducks in a row, and we'll start seeing some major movement in this case..........hopefully in the next two weeks.

Crystal does need closure. In her heart, she knows that Haleigh is deceased, but she needs to know what happened so she can have closure.

With the St. John's River search, and Sheriff Hardy's announcement that this is now a homicide case, I had hopes that things would start to fall into place quickly, with arrests, indictments, and arraignments.

With it going on two weeks since the river search, I'm hoping that it's just a matter of LE getting all their ducks in a row, and we'll start seeing some major movement in this case..........hopefully in the next two weeks.

Crystal does need closure. In her heart, she knows that Haleigh is deceased, but she needs to know what happened so she can have closure.

Maybe LE is waiting on the results from those items they indicated they sent off to several labs? If they thought any of those things had an inkling of a clue, I do suspect they would wait until they knew those answers. What has been going on since the search - wow I bet LE has been combing through phone calls, contacting anyone and everyone who got letters from the POI's to see if they are willing to share, likely more talks with Tommy and his lawyer, maybe more with Misty and whoever else. I bet LE is very busy.

I don't know if it is the calm before the storm but I sure hope it is. Crystal and anyone else who truely loves Haleigh needs to be able to start getting some closure and hopefully try to start moving on with life without Haleigh. This has been very hard on the people that truely love her and I'm afraid it's going to get a million times worse before it gets better. I pray that Haleigh's loved ones can soon find the peace that they need! Getting justice for this sweet little angel will be the first step in that happening. Just my opinion.

Maybe LE is waiting on the results from those items they indicated they sent off to several labs? If they thought any of those things had an inkling of a clue, I do suspect they would wait until they knew those answers. What has been going on since the search - wow I bet LE has been combing through phone calls, contacting anyone and everyone who got letters from the POI's to see if they are willing to share, likely more talks with Tommy and his lawyer, maybe more with Misty and whoever else. I bet LE is very busy.

Good point about the lab results. With it going on two weeks since the river search, I would think the lab results would be available soon - this week or next perhaps.

In light of the "Tommy admits he knows.." news, I think it is about to rain. However, Tommy knowing isnt really news is it?

I don't know if it's the calm before the storm but I sure do hope it is!

Good point about the lab results. With it going on two weeks since the river search, I would think the lab results would be available soon - this week or next perhaps.

I hope so - the soon part !!!

I ain't touchin' that....oh wait, that's already been done.....

I have my rain slicker and hipwaders ready...just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni