1229 users online (205 members and 1024 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

Heidi Montag’s mom tells her to get psychological help

This is just so painful to watch! I have nothing against cosmetic surgery-but I can see that Heidi is on the path to self destruction just like alot in Hollywood. Just look at the despair in her mothers face-so sad.
    http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylif...urgery-1970241

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

So so sad. Here is a beautiful girl who most young ladies would kill to look like and she is so filled with self doubt and lacks confidence so badly that she went out and butchered herself.

I just don't get it. I think Heidi's biggest problem - Spencer. That young lady would be living a very different/better life were it not for the fact she is in the thrall of that phsychological vampire.

She took the god-given gift of beauty and turned herself into a caricature

MOO

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    so so sad. Here is a beautiful girl who most young ladies would kill to look like and she is so filled with self doubt and lacks confidence so badly that she went out and butchered herself.

I just don't get it. i think heidi's biggest problem - spencer. that young lady would be living a very different/better life were it not for the fact she is in the thrall of that phsychological vampire.

She took the god-given gift of beauty and turned herself into a caricature

moo
    BBM

I totally agree.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

I know almost nothing of Speidi, except what I saw of them on "I'm a celeb, get me outta here..."
    And they drove me insane!!!!!! Yea especially Spencer....what an a$$.
    Im also just this week got a copy of "People" magazine and it listed 3 people (all girls) he had recently "tweeted" about....and the things he said about them...man he is SUCH a pathetic person (IMO.)

I think her mother is right. The girl needs serious mental help. IMO

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
    She reminds me of a shaking chihuahua...and I can't even think about laughing...I'm sad for her.
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

I know I'm in the minority but I think she looks good after the surgery. That said, 10 surgeries in one day is too many AND I think she looked just as good before she had anything done. I also think the boob job is waaay too big. But her face, I think it still looks good. Although, if ya can't eat your food, you made a mistake!

I agree with her mom and family. I mean, she totally changed her looks and personality, and she's only in her twenties. So sad. She was naturally pretty before imo. Now, she looks like any other blonde, enhanced, trying to make it big for all the wrong reasons girl in Hollywood. I can't stand Spencer. He is gross and manipulating. I cringed when they were on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here." Heidi's sister on the other hand is sweet and not impressed with all the fakeness.

Quote Originally Posted by reportertype View Post
    I know I'm in the minority but I think she looks good after the surgery. That said, 10 surgeries in one day is too many AND I think she looked just as good before she had anything done. I also think the boob job is waaay too big. But her face, I think it still looks good. Although, if ya can't eat your food, you made a mistake!
    What makes her special now? She looks, well plastic. Not what I consider pretty, and it's sad that she seems even more insecure now. She is so young, and I think she will definitely have more plastic surgery, so she's going to end up looking like Angelyne or something in the future.

So sad. I can't imagine being that insecure with my outer appearance. I think she looks sort of like a freak show now to be honest. Her face looks beyond her 20's, and those boobs are just outrageous and kinda gross actually. They remind me of over inflated water balloons that are ready to pop any moment. I have never really understood women who got boob jobs that were obnoxiously big. It usually makes them look fat in their later years. Why mutilate yourself like that? Small or no boobs can be a beautiful thing too. Just look at Kate Hudson or Kelly Ripa! Heidi was so naturally cute and pretty before she went and had all that plastic surgery. I have absolutely nothing against plastic surgery at all. Heck, I've even been thinking about Botox myself. However, women don't need to look like Barbie to be beautiful! It just makes them look bimbo-ish IMO. Beauty comes also comes within. Our flaws and our personality help make us unique and beautiful. Heidi is trying to "fix" the outside, but it's the inside that needs some work. I mean...she can't even enjoy a good hamburger now because she can't chew it! Please! And a guy like Spencer prolly feeds her insecurity if you ask me. He is as creepy as they get.

I've honestly never been a fan of either Heidi, or Spencer. However, I truly feel bad for Heidi that her self-esteem was that low that she felt she had to go to such extremes. I pray this is the end of the plastic surgery route for her, although I really feel it's only the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    What makes her special now? She looks, well plastic. Not what I consider pretty, and it's sad that she seems even more insecure now. She is so young, and I think she will definitely have more plastic surgery, so she's going to end up looking like Angelyne or something in the future.
    I think it's because I never really paid any attention to her before and I saw her after surgery before I ever saw her face before. If her face is still now, I think it looks good. Her smile isn't natural like it was before, but I like the face shape.

Quote Originally Posted by reportertype View Post
    I think it's because I never really paid any attention to her before and I saw her after surgery before I ever saw her face before. If her face is still now, I think it looks good. Her smile isn't natural like it was before, but I like the face shape.
    What exactly was wrong with her face shape before the surgery?
    Nothing.
    She is a young woman in her twenties, what in the world did she need any of this surgery for?
    Last edited by jjenny; 04-27-2010 at 02:26 AM.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    If Heidi has been bothered since her teen years from boys saying she had a flat chest-what will her future be like in Hollywood where you're never perfect enough and there is always a new young star nipping at your heels? The poor girl is in such denial that she says in this clip that she only had plastic surgery twice-when the reporter calls her on all the procedures done she admits yes- but she was only under the knife 2 times! Dear Lord Hollywood and Spencer Pratt will never let her be at peace with herself!!

Last edited by KateB; 06-13-2015 at 10:32 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

So sad when a young lady is so insecure about her man that she will completely alter an already beautiful face and body to try to keep his eye from wandering (impossible).

I hope one day she learns to love herself and stop trying to find validation from him because men like Spencer don't ever love anyone but themselves. I doubt her mom is going to get anywhere with her. the leading horse to water anology comes to mind. Here's hoping she figures it out one day for herself.
    Last edited by tlcya; 04-27-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast