1005 users online (125 members and 880 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2010.04.26 - Tommy's Lawyer: "Tommy knows what happened"

I thought I would make a new thread for this. Tommy claims that he knows what happened to Haleigh but that he didn't do it. Just thought it needed it's own thread.

SOURCE:

2010.04.26 Nancy Grace - Tommy admits he knows what happened to Haleigh. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 08:18 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

There's no doubt in my mind that Tommy knows what happened...That's why he had a dead rat delivered to his mailbox....by Ron and Misty. jus sayin'

That is from JVM on 4/23/10...the part of transcript between Jane and Tommy's attorney.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: In other words, Tommy knows something. But you`re saying he`s not responsible, but he knows what happened?

WERTER: Again, I will say -- well, I will go with that, yes. I am quite comfortable in you saying that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tommy knows what happened, but he`s not responsible.

WERTER: Correct.

IMO, they were talking about what happened at the River...the discussion was about why the police went to the river. So Tommy's attorney was admitting that Tommy knows what happened at the River and that led to LE searching the river.

It does not mean that Tommy knows what happened to Haleigh.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by suspicious1 View Post
    There's no doubt in my mind that Tommy knows what happened...That's why he had a dead rat delivered to his mailbox....by Ron and Misty. jus sayin'
    If we view the dead rat story in light of Tommy's current cooperation, and in light of Tommy's willingness to put himself at the MH that night - then it does characterize Tommy's involvement as having "knowledge", rather than being someone who deliberately harmed Haleigh.

At least, as far as Ron was concerned at the time of ratgate.

If Tommy harmed Haleigh, and Ron knew it ... what would be the point of a rat?

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Good one, Mrs. Peel. What would be the point? We already assumed so, didn't we? A headless rat doesn't usually say Happy Holidays. Violent people. Is there a shudder smily on here? I could use one. Poor Haleigh. Poor Butterbean.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    If we view the dead rat story in light of Tommy's current cooperation, and in light of Tommy's willingness to put himself at the MH that night - then it does characterize Tommy's involvement as having "knowledge", rather than being someone who deliberately harmed Haleigh.

At least, as far as Ron was concerned at the time of ratgate.

If Tommy harmed Haleigh, and Ron knew it ... what would be the point of a rat?
    I think the point is rather blatantly sending the message of "Dead Rat", or "Rats will be killed by me!, Luv RC!". Which does sort of reinforce the whole, not directly responsible, but involved in it and knows who is really responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Chump View Post
    That is from JVM on 4/23/10...the part of transcript between Jane and Tommy's attorney.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: In other words, Tommy knows something. But you`re saying he`s not responsible, but he knows what happened?

WERTER: Again, I will say -- well, I will go with that, yes. I am quite comfortable in you saying that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tommy knows what happened, but he`s not responsible.

WERTER: Correct.

IMO, they were talking about what happened at the River...the discussion was about why the police went to the river. So Tommy's attorney was admitting that Tommy knows what happened at the River and that led to LE searching the river.

It does not mean that Tommy knows what happened to Haleigh
    [MB] Agree. If I had to guess, Tommy was not told what happened* until shortly before Ron put the dead rat into his mailbox.

I would guess that he was given a half/false/no story up until a few weeks before, and that Misty's telling him was the catalyst for the fights between her and Ron, and the Croslins' trying to get Misty away from him.

*Not that I'm confident that he was told the truth even then.

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    Good one, Mrs. Peel. What would be the point? We already assumed so, didn't we? A headless rat doesn't usually say Happy Holidays. Violent people. Is there a shudder smily on here? I could use one. Poor Haleigh. Poor Butterbean.
    Yeah. How about:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffet View Post
    ...and that Misty's telling him was the catalyst for the fights between her and Ron, and the Croslins' trying to get Misty away from him.

RSBM. Or perhaps Tommy put two and two together on his own, at least enough to get in the vicinity of the right guess... and he made the mistake of mentioning this to MC, or asked her a question along those lines, which then got back to RC? Assumptions about family confidentiality/allegiance don't always play when one's relative is young, in luv & on drugs....

Just a thought, MOO...
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

If in regards as to what happened to Haleigh, the only way he could know what happened is if he was there when it happend.
    I don't think JVM was talking just about what happened at the river, I think she meant to Haleigh. I watched the show and that's how I interpreted it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    If in regards as to what happened to Haleigh, the only way he could know what happened is if he was there when it happend.
    I don't think JVM was talking just about what happened at the river, I think she meant to Haleigh. I watched the show and that's how I interpreted it anyway.
    Me thinks ToC knows full well the what, how and where concerning poor Haleigh's demise. And I sure do not believe for a NY Minute it was from second hand information.

jmho
    Only the dead have seen the end of War.
    Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Muffet View Post
    [MB] Agree. If I had to guess, Tommy was not told what happened* until shortly before Ron put the dead rat into his mailbox.

I would guess that he was given a half/false/no story up until a few weeks before, and that Misty's telling him was the catalyst for the fights between her and Ron, and the Croslins' trying to get Misty away from him.

I think he knew from the get go. Why else did he wait so long to admit being at the trailer? Did his admission happen before or after the dead rat?

Did NG cover this story???
    The NG thread has closed.......
    Her big bombshell title is about Tommy Knows
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

CapsDeej is offline This is like deja vu all over again. --Yogi Berra
    Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Did NG cover this story???
    The NG thread has closed.......
    Her big bombshell title is about Tommy Knows
    If ToC knows as per his lawyer's statement, that turns up the heat on her RC. Why would she cover that? I bet she doesn't touch it...
    Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

NG did not cover Haleigh's case tonight.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast