2010.04.26 - Tommy's Lawyer: "Tommy knows what happened"

There's no doubt in my mind that Tommy knows what happened...That's why he had a dead rat delivered to his mailbox....by Ron and Misty. jus sayin'

That is from JVM on 4/23/10...the part of transcript between Jane and Tommy's attorney.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: In other words, Tommy knows something. But you`re saying he`s not responsible, but he knows what happened?

WERTER: Again, I will say -- well, I will go with that, yes. I am quite comfortable in you saying that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tommy knows what happened, but he`s not responsible.

WERTER: Correct.

IMO, they were talking about what happened at the River...the discussion was about why the police went to the river. So Tommy's attorney was admitting that Tommy knows what happened at the River and that led to LE searching the river.

It does not mean that Tommy knows what happened to Haleigh.

There's no doubt in my mind that Tommy knows what happened...That's why he had a dead rat delivered to his mailbox....by Ron and Misty. jus sayin'

If we view the dead rat story in light of Tommy's current cooperation, and in light of Tommy's willingness to put himself at the MH that night - then it does characterize Tommy's involvement as having "knowledge", rather than being someone who deliberately harmed Haleigh.

At least, as far as Ron was concerned at the time of ratgate.

If Tommy harmed Haleigh, and Ron knew it ... what would be the point of a rat?

:clap: Good one, Mrs. Peel. What would be the point? We already assumed so, didn't we? A headless rat doesn't usually say Happy Holidays. Violent people. Is there a shudder smily on here? I could use one. Poor Haleigh. Poor Butterbean. :(

If we view the dead rat story in light of Tommy's current cooperation, and in light of Tommy's willingness to put himself at the MH that night - then it does characterize Tommy's involvement as having "knowledge", rather than being someone who deliberately harmed Haleigh.

At least, as far as Ron was concerned at the time of ratgate.

If Tommy harmed Haleigh, and Ron knew it ... what would be the point of a rat?

I think the point is rather blatantly sending the message of "Dead Rat", or "Rats will be killed by me!, Luv RC!". Which does sort of reinforce the whole, not directly responsible, but involved in it and knows who is really responsible.

That is from JVM on 4/23/10...the part of transcript between Jane and Tommy's attorney.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: In other words, Tommy knows something. But you`re saying he`s not responsible, but he knows what happened?

WERTER: Again, I will say -- well, I will go with that, yes. I am quite comfortable in you saying that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tommy knows what happened, but he`s not responsible.

WERTER: Correct.

IMO, they were talking about what happened at the River...the discussion was about why the police went to the river. So Tommy's attorney was admitting that Tommy knows what happened at the River and that led to LE searching the river.

It does not mean that Tommy knows what happened to Haleigh

[MB] Agree. If I had to guess, Tommy was not told what happened* until shortly before Ron put the dead rat into his mailbox.

I would guess that he was given a half/false/no story up until a few weeks before, and that Misty's telling him was the catalyst for the fights between her and Ron, and the Croslins' trying to get Misty away from him.

*Not that I'm confident that he was told the truth even then.

:clap: Good one, Mrs. Peel. What would be the point? We already assumed so, didn't we? A headless rat doesn't usually say Happy Holidays. Violent people. Is there a shudder smily on here? I could use one. Poor Haleigh. Poor Butterbean. :(
Yeah. How about:

:yow:

:nerves:

:cold:

:no:

:sheesh:

...and that Misty's telling him was the catalyst for the fights between her and Ron, and the Croslins' trying to get Misty away from him.

RSBM. Or perhaps Tommy put two and two together on his own, at least enough to get in the vicinity of the right guess... and he made the mistake of mentioning this to MC, or asked her a question along those lines, which then got back to RC? Assumptions about family confidentiality/allegiance don't always play when one's relative is young, in luv & on drugs....

Just a thought, MOO...

If in regards as to what happened to Haleigh, the only way he could know what happened is if he was there when it happend.
I don't think JVM was talking just about what happened at the river, I think she meant to Haleigh. I watched the show and that's how I interpreted it anyway.

If in regards as to what happened to Haleigh, the only way he could know what happened is if he was there when it happend.
I don't think JVM was talking just about what happened at the river, I think she meant to Haleigh. I watched the show and that's how I interpreted it anyway.

Me thinks ToC knows full well the what, how and where concerning poor Haleigh's demise. And I sure do not believe for a NY Minute it was from second hand information.

jmho

[MB] Agree. If I had to guess, Tommy was not told what happened* until shortly before Ron put the dead rat into his mailbox.

I would guess that he was given a half/false/no story up until a few weeks before, and that Misty's telling him was the catalyst for the fights between her and Ron, and the Croslins' trying to get Misty away from him.

I think he knew from the get go. Why else did he wait so long to admit being at the trailer? Did his admission happen before or after the dead rat?

Did NG cover this story???
The NG thread has closed.......
Her big bombshell title is about Tommy Knows

Did NG cover this story???
The NG thread has closed.......
Her big bombshell title is about Tommy Knows

If ToC knows as per his lawyer's statement, that turns up the heat on her RC. Why would she cover that? I bet she doesn't touch it...

Me thinks ToC knows full well the what, how and where concerning poor Haleigh's demise. And I sure do not believe for a NY Minute it was from second hand information.

jmho

Well, that's what I'm saying. His lawyer says he knows what happened but he was not involved. You can't know 100% what happened if you were not there when it happened!!

I think he was involved, too, but we don't KNOW for sure, do we? That will be up to the courts to decide.

Well, that's what I'm saying. His lawyer says he knows what happened but he was not involved. You can't know 100% what happened if you were not there when it happened!!

I think he was involved, too, but we don't KNOW for sure, do we? That will be up to the courts to decide.

The only two people I feel CERTAIN knew what happened is TC and MC. With LE stating at their presser that there are SEVERAL POI's, I can only speculate who else. I have a clue, though.

I just hope that LE has enough to take it to a jury to decide. I will be completely shocked if Tommy just knows stuff and wasn't involved.

ETA: the extent of his potential involvement is a big question to me, though. I just keep flashing back to the presser where the detective said, "Misty knows she's in trouble."

Ditto Krowdkat, sums up my opinion also, except part, MO is Misty was alone and Tommy helped with the cover up...wow...hard to even guess anymore.

I think when you tie in his placing himself at the mobile home that night; the dead (poor) rat and his escalated drug use/deteriorating appearance........it is MORE than obvious he knows what happened that night.

I don't get the rat at all, unless Tommy told them or they felt he was about to come out with everything.

In all honesty, with this bunch that rat could have been about a lot of things. We mainly know documented things. I can't begin to imagine the things we DON'T know about these folks.

I wonder if even if Tommy wasn't a direct part of it, was he able to come up with it all over a period of time and has been hiding it every since and why (if he wasn't involved). My number one reason would be he would think no one would believe him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back