731 users online (72 members and 659 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Cops: 'Disturbance' at Jenna Jameson's Home

At first I thought some DV incident or something. The part of crime scene investigators on scene is what got my attention.

Cops: 'Disturbance' at Jenna Jameson's Home

Originally posted 12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has learned several police units have arrived at Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson's [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]house[/COLOR][/COLOR]

in Huntington Beach, CA after cops received a call about a "disturbance" this morning.

The nature of the disturbance is unclear -- but TMZ has learned there is currently a Crime Scene Investigation unit on scene.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/26/tito-ortiz-jenna-jameson-cops-police-twins/#ixzz0mEQbQctN

I'm searching the net and see nothing else posted about this.

Okay, I'm not really up on all the entertainers these days. Who is Jenna Jameson? It sounds kind of familiar, but I didn't recognize her picture. If she is pregnant with twins, I sure hope they are okay.

Here ya go Belinda

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Jameson[/ame]

Oh my.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    A UFC fighter attacking a woman?
    GMAB
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyd125 View Post
    A UFC fighter attacking a woman?
    GMAB
    That's a bit unfair. For the most part, UFC fighters are very intelligent people with academic backgrounds who have had well respected jobs in the past. Rich "Ace" Franklin is a former Math teacher and Kenny Florian, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture, Rashad Evans, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin are all very articulate speakers who exude intelligence and decorum outside the cage.

When I read the thread title I was a little shocked. Tito has always been a bit arrogant/cocky, but I never would've expected him to stoop to such low levels of domestic violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpout View Post
    That's a bit unfair. For the most part, UFC fighters are very intelligent people with academic backgrounds who have had well respected jobs in the past. Rich "Ace" Franklin is a former Math teacher and Kenny Florian, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture, Rashad Evans, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin are all very articulate speakers who exude intelligence and decorum outside the cage.

When I read the thread title I was a little shocked. Tito has always been a bit arrogant/cocky, but I never would've expected him to stoop to such low levels of domestic violence.
    BBM and with all due respect, why not? The reason I ask is that no level of education or respectability is without it's DV, it's pretty equal opportunity.

Outside the cage, perhaps, but inside the home is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyGirl View Post
    BBM and with all due respect, why not? The reason I ask is that no level of education or respectability is without it's DV, it's pretty equal opportunity.

Outside the cage, perhaps, but inside the home is another story.
    He just comes across as a really nice/good guy. He seems wise when he speaks. I just wouldn't have expected it from him personally. But that's just me. He seems better than that.

What's BBM?

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    Oh my.

LOL

Her dad was the one who made the call. She told photogs she is going to press charges.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/26/jenna-...essing-charges

She always seems so sad to me. I feel bad for her. Plus last year she looked like she was so skinny she was sick. Like under 100 pounds skinny.

Speaking of sick I just read that Ortiz had been hospitalized with the flu back in March?

Now that that Kendra shick is on the scene I visually sometimes confuse the two. I do know the difference and who each of them are, but seeing Kendra Wilkinson in tears with her infant after the Super Bowl made me think of Mizz Jameson.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    LOL

Her dad was the one who made the call. She told photogs she is going to press charges.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/26/jenna-...essing-charges

She always seems so sad to me. I feel bad for her. Plus last year she looked like she was so skinny she was sick. Like under 100 pounds skinny.

Speaking of sick I just read that Ortiz had been hospitalized with the flu back in March?

Now that that Kendra shick is on the scene I visually sometimes confuse the two. I do know the difference and who each of them are, but seeing Kendra Wilkinson in tears with her infant after the Super Bowl made me think of Mizz Jameson.
    I think Jenna and Kendra kinda look like eachother actually... a lot.

He just comes across as a really nice/good guy. He seems wise when he speaks. I just wouldn't have expected it from him personally. But that's just me. He seems better than that.

What's BBM?
    BBM= Bolded by me.

I think Jenna and Kendra kinda look like eachother actually... a lot.
    Right? I then look like their triplet.

I hope she is O.K. It doesn't sound like she is seriously injured. Her arm or something.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

Tito Ortiz "Jenna Is Hooked on Oxycontin"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast