CA - Cops: 'Disturbance' at Jenna Jameson's Home

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
At first I thought some DV incident or something. The part of crime scene investigators on scene is what got my attention.

Cops: 'Disturbance' at Jenna Jameson's Home

Originally posted 12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned several police units have arrived at Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson's [COLOR=#29a256 !important][COLOR=#29a256 !important]house[/COLOR][/COLOR]

in Huntington Beach, CA after cops received a call about a "disturbance" this morning.

The nature of the disturbance is unclear -- but TMZ has learned there is currently a Crime Scene Investigation unit on scene.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/26/tito-ortiz-jenna-jameson-cops-police-twins/#ixzz0mEQbQctN

I'm searching the net and see nothing else posted about this.

Okay, I'm not really up on all the entertainers these days. Who is Jenna Jameson? It sounds kind of familiar, but I didn't recognize her picture. If she is pregnant with twins, I sure hope they are okay.

Here ya go Belinda

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna_Jameson[/ame]

A UFC fighter attacking a woman?
GMAB

A UFC fighter attacking a woman?
GMAB

That's a bit unfair. For the most part, UFC fighters are very intelligent people with academic backgrounds who have had well respected jobs in the past. Rich "Ace" Franklin is a former Math teacher and Kenny Florian, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture, Rashad Evans, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin are all very articulate speakers who exude intelligence and decorum outside the cage.

When I read the thread title I was a little shocked. Tito has always been a bit arrogant/cocky, but I never would've expected him to stoop to such low levels of domestic violence.

That's a bit unfair. For the most part, UFC fighters are very intelligent people with academic backgrounds who have had well respected jobs in the past. Rich "Ace" Franklin is a former Math teacher and Kenny Florian, Forrest Griffin, Randy Couture, Rashad Evans, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin are all very articulate speakers who exude intelligence and decorum outside the cage.

When I read the thread title I was a little shocked. Tito has always been a bit arrogant/cocky, but I never would've expected him to stoop to such low levels of domestic violence.

BBM :) and with all due respect, why not? The reason I ask is that no level of education or respectability is without it's DV, it's pretty equal opportunity.

Outside the cage, perhaps, but inside the home is another story.

BBM :) and with all due respect, why not? The reason I ask is that no level of education or respectability is without it's DV, it's pretty equal opportunity.

Outside the cage, perhaps, but inside the home is another story.

He just comes across as a really nice/good guy. He seems wise when he speaks. I just wouldn't have expected it from him personally. But that's just me. He seems better than that.

What's BBM?

LOL

Her dad was the one who made the call. She told photogs she is going to press charges.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/26/jenna-jameson-tito-ortiz-pressing-charges

She always seems so sad to me. I feel bad for her. Plus last year she looked like she was so skinny she was sick. Like under 100 pounds skinny.

Speaking of sick I just read that Ortiz had been hospitalized with the flu back in March?

Now that that Kendra shick is on the scene I visually sometimes confuse the two. I do know the difference and who each of them are, but seeing Kendra Wilkinson in tears with her infant after the Super Bowl made me think of Mizz Jameson.

LOL

Her dad was the one who made the call. She told photogs she is going to press charges.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/26/jenna-jameson-tito-ortiz-pressing-charges

She always seems so sad to me. I feel bad for her. Plus last year she looked like she was so skinny she was sick. Like under 100 pounds skinny.

Speaking of sick I just read that Ortiz had been hospitalized with the flu back in March?

Now that that Kendra shick is on the scene I visually sometimes confuse the two. I do know the difference and who each of them are, but seeing Kendra Wilkinson in tears with her infant after the Super Bowl made me think of Mizz Jameson.

I think Jenna and Kendra kinda look like eachother actually... a lot.

He just comes across as a really nice/good guy. He seems wise when he speaks. I just wouldn't have expected it from him personally. But that's just me. He seems better than that.

What's BBM?

BBM= Bolded by me.

I think Jenna and Kendra kinda look like eachother actually... a lot.

Right? I then look like their triplet.:dance:

I hope she is O.K. It doesn't sound like she is seriously injured. Her arm or something.

Another article about Tito saying that Jenna is hooked on OxyContin.

After being arrested following an alleged domestic dispute against girlfriend Jenna Jameson on Monday morning, a teary-eyed Tito Ortiz held a press conference with his attorney in Los Angeles late Monday evening to speak for the first time with regards to the incident in which he alleged Jameson is suffering an addiction to the narcotic pain reliever, OxyContin.

"Jenna has been fighting a battle with OxyContin addiction for the past year. For Tito and her family this has been an uphill battle. Unfortunately this morning she had a relapse," attorney Chip Matthews said. "Tito was trying to help her, she has threatened suicide before. Tito has done everything in his power to protect her privacy and the privacy of their children."

According to Matthews, on Monday morning the UFC champ confronted his girlfriend (and mother of their twin boys) about the drugs he had found and she denied it. Jameson was allegedly suffering an "emotional breakdown", prompting a 911 call from Jameson's father Larry who was reportedly not in the room at the time of the confrontation.

Matthews also reinforced numerous times that Ortiz never ever laid a hand on Jameson.

"It means the world to me, my friends and family for their support. My parents have been through an addiction and I see it in the mirror again. I am not going to let my family go through that," a sobbing Ortiz told us. "I speak from my heart, I hold everything dear to my heart that Jenna will be okay."

Matthews also claimed that Jameson's family have now sided with Tito since learning his side of the story, and are well aware of her alleged drug problems that they tried for so long to keep this out of the public eye.

He also insisted that the police do not have to have visible signs of injury to make an arrest in domestic disputes, and that the police report indicated that Jameson had "a scratch on her elbow" which may explain why she was photographed leaving a CVS pharmacy wearing a medical brace on her right arm just hours after the arrest.

Snipped from http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...aims-jenna-jameson-addicted-drugs/?test=faces

Believable. Especially after the extreme weight loss after the twins were born.

Extremely believable to me. I've thought for a long time that she was on some type of drugs (or medication). After seeing a few interviews with her, it's painfully obvious there's something going on. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Also, Jenna Jameson posted this on her Twitter page (http://twitter.com/jennajameson) a few hours ago- "Surprised so many of you believe titos allegations....imgoingtofocus onhappiness. Goodbye xxxxxx" so it sounds like she's denying it.

Jenna Jameson Alleges Tito Threw Her In Bath Tub

Jenna Jameson claims Tito Ortiz got very violent -- throwing and injuring her -- and that he's falsely accusing her of OxyContin addiction because he's "very, very desperate."

TMZ just spoke with Jenna -- while she was driving to Las Vegas -- and her version of what led to Tito's domestic violence arrest is brutal.

Jenna claims that during an argument Monday morning she "said something very hurtful to his ego." She alleges that Tito then grabbed her and, "threw me into the bathtub and tore two ligaments in my shoulder."

Tito's attorney Chip Matthews strongly denies that, saying ... "He did not put his hands on her, he did not hit her, he did not do anything to her."

Matthews claims Tito found pills in Jenna's pants pocket -- and that when Tito confronted her she had an "emotional meltdown."

Jenna says Tito's addiction allegation is, "completely false" and "the last nail in the coffin" for their relationship.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/26/jenna-jameson-tito-ortiz-domestic-violence-oxycontin-addiction/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back