1289 users online (253 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Maria Santos Corona, 44, found decapitated, Lewisville, 26 April 2010

Another one killed by her husband:

http://cbs11tv.com/local/lewisville....2.1657145.html

Wow. just wow. It never ends, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by TCMom View Post
    Another senseless murder. I hope for her children's sake that they did not witness her murder.

What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

That's appalling. Poor woman. Poor kids. God grant them peace and healing.

what is happening in this world???? This happened today in Jacksonville, Florida too...crazy stuff.......
    "God's sense of justice is much better than our own"- My Dear Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by camcneishg View Post
    what is happening in this world???? This happened today in Jacksonville, Florida too...crazy stuff.......
    Someone else decapitated their wife?

Murdering your wife is one thing. Chopping her head off and leaving her in the street? Whoa!

They say that domestic violence escelates when the economy is bad. All violence for that matter I'd guess.

Please, Dear God don't let that have been one of that woman's kids who the cops were holding back. Poor, poor lady.

*****The poor woman decapitated in Florid? Her son was responsible. What?****

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/2...-arrested.html
    Last edited by Filly; 04-26-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Dearest Lord, please save us from this. I'm not sure what's going on. But the human race obviously needs help.

RIP to these women. My goodness, I don't know what else to say.

Woman Decapitated In Lewisville, Husband Suspected

LEWISVILLE (CBS 11 / TXA 21) ―
    Lewisville Police Dept.

Lewisville police are looking for a man suspected of decapitating his wife Monday morning.

Police released a picture of 49-year-old Jose Corona, seen at right. They are calling him a "suspect and a person of interest" in the death of his wife.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner says the victim was 44-year-old Maria Santos Corona. According to friends, the couple has six children.

A mail carrier discovered Maria Corona's body in the middle of the street in the 1000 block of Shadow Wood Lane in Lewisville and contacted police shortly after 11 a.m.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/lewisville....2.1657145.html

Note: I'm just copying this out of the article for future tracking purposes. Many times, by the time someone goes to trial, the links to articles no longer work. It's much easier for me to get sentencing data if I have the perp and victims names in the thread itself.
    Last edited by Belinda; 04-27-2010 at 04:09 AM.

I don't even know what to say. I hope and pray that the police find this POS very very soon. This is incredibly disturbing.

Not to derail this thread from the TX case, but a similar thing happened close to where I live in 2007. Sick people.

http://www.fox12idaho.com/Global/story.asp?S=5038650

just wow. each time I think "well, that's it, I've now seen the depth of depravity that exists in humanity"

I see yet a new low.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

a hop, skip & a jump from Texas Motor Speedway
    I saw this story on the Dallas Morning News late yesterday afternoon. What's weird is that I went yesterday morning around 9:00 am to return a movie to Blockbuster - I was literally TWO streets away from where this happened.

In one article I read that the mailman found her around 11:00am which makes me wonder exactly when this happened ........ it had to be after all the kids where in school or there would of been kids walking to bus stops or to school.

It just shook me up to know how close I was to this only a couple of hours before they found her body.

Recovering Lurker - Here is an update on your case:

Alofa Time

Incarcerated: 1/2/2007
    Offense: 1st Degree Murder
    Sentence: LWOP

Offense: 2 Counts Vehicular Manslaughter Sentence: 15 years - each count
    Offense: Aggravated DUI Sentence: 15 years
    These offenses are to be served consecutively
    This guy is going absolutely nowhere!

TY Belinda for always keeping us aware of how sentencing turns out. I appreciate that you do that.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast