Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: MI - Venus Rose Stewart, 32, Colon, Abducted 28 April 2010 - #1

Quote Originally Posted by thinkaboutthis View Post
    http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...ter-from-Venus

If Schoolcraft police investigated this it had to be when they were all living in Schoolcraft.

Furthermore, if Schoolcraft police investigated Venus Stewart's alledged allegations and found they were baseless (which appears to be the case since Doug Stewart wasn't charged with anything) than this is just the parents trying to stir up sentiment against DS. Besides that, it would appear the first "allegation of abuse" was apparently made by DS against Venus' father if part of the subsequent investigation (for which these notes were made up) was to investigate whether or not an allegation against the father was false. What was the allegation against the grandfather?

Anybody following me here? Was the grandfather investigated by Schoolcraft Police? What is his criminal background if any? Wasn't he technically the last adult alone with her in the home?
    This is not an accusation at all, just asking questions that seem relevant.
    BBM. Those are the issues good investigators would be pursuing right about now. Everyone here seems to be focused on the estranged husband (for good reason really), but good investigators would get answers to your very questions. If it were the husband who was sleeping soundly in bed while the wife was abducted, we, and police, would be all over him. Since it was the father, not so much it seems. When investigating a crime like this, it is a terrible mistake to make assumptions based on relationships. The last known person identified to be with the victim is ALWAYS the first suspect that needs to be ruled out. You have to start from ground zero and work out from there. I'm not accusing the parents of anything, but the people at ground zero (living companions, neighbors, friends, coworkers) have to be ruled out.

Automatically dismissing someone as a suspect because he/she is the victim's parent, brother, sister, cousin, neighbor, uncle or best friend is a terrible mistake. And that is exactly what is happening here. What has this victim been doing the past few months? Where does she work? Who are her friends? Where does she shop? Does she belong to gym? Where does she get her hair and nails done? What is her routine? What is her relationship like with her parents, the neighbors, coworkers? Solving a crime starts with the victim, and we have heard nothing about her life over the last few months, other than what her parents tell us.

Who are the people who have been closest to this victim the past few months and what have those people been doing? That's what I'd be asking.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CharlestonGal For This Useful Post:

Also I would think that in a small town, lots of people knew she was back...there could be someone from her prior life who had a grudge or a crush...
    Just my opinion, of course.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

re the father, I too thought I had read that he was a stepfather.......I have reread a few of the posts but cant find it......it may have been in one of the comments....I thought I might have been mixing it up with another case.......but this is the only one I have been reading these last couple of days......

if anyone could clarify this it would be great.....
    REVAMPZ

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I have so many questions now. What led up to the girl saying she was molested? Was the girl taken to a doctor for an examination? If so and the allegations are true, why weren't charges filed against the dad? If the charges are true how come he's calling them every evening for "phone visitation"? I mean, she's allegedly molested but wants to talk with her dad every night? MOO

my years of being a foster parnet, no matter what the parent has done to the child. 90 percent of the time the child will still want to talk to the parent and say they want to go home.

I really hope they have checked phone reacords for venus... landine and cell phone and computer messages and contact everybody she has talked to for the last few weeks

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RJA00 For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    Larry McComb is Venus' father.

I believe that Therese had a son by another man before she married Larry, because Venus has an older brother by the last name of Jasper.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

Again, after watching how this thread is progressing, I'm just going to say this.

I'm not going to judge the VICTIM of this crime for apparently doing what was right--removing herself and her daughters from an abusive situation. I'm not going to judge the parents of Venus for doing what I consider the right thing--opening their home to their daughter and granddaughters after their daughter did what we think every abused spouse should do: leave the abuser.

No one's past is perfect. I challenge each person in this thread to stand up to the scrutiny that any abused spouse faces. If you know anything about domestic violence, you see that this case is textbook. When the abused spouse first attempts to get help, the abuser characterizes the victim as "crazy," or "emotional," or "irrational," or the source of the abuse. Venus' case? Check. The abused spouse leaves numerous times before finally finding the support in relatives, community, churches to make the separation from the abuser permanent. Venus' case? Check. The abuser becomes even more angry once his control over his victim is diminished; thus many women are at greatest risk after leaving the abuser. Venus' case? Check.

I think that many women who've had an abusive spouse in their past may somewhat identify with Venus. She left her abuser, did what was RIGHT, and yet she's currently missing and her abuser is the only named person of interest in the case.

I give Venus kudos for, against all odds, leaving her abuser and getting her children out of that environment. There is no telling what her poor daughters have witnessed in the past. Worse, it can't be as awful as what they're experiencing now and will in the future...everything that we know about spousal abuse has come to fruition in this case. And as a result, these two girls will probably grow up motherless, but at least knowing that their mother mustered the courage to get them out of an abusive situation, even though it cost her her life.

I recently read an article where her father said one of the girls told him 'mommy went out' (or went outside). Has anyone seen that? I can't seem to find it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope View Post
    I recently read an article where her father said one of the girls told him 'mommy went out' (or went outside). Has anyone seen that? I can't seem to find it.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../03/ng.01.html

excerpt below - Aired May 3, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET

Larry, pick it up. What happened that morning? I heard Miss McComb say you had coffee together. What else happened?

LARRY MCCOMB, FATHER OF MISSING MOM VENUS STEWART: My wife went to work.

GRACE: OK.

L. MCCOMB: I was still in bed sleeping. And I heard the kids getting really loud, and I thought, why is Venus letting those kids be so loud when she knows I`m in here sleeping? And I got up to chew her out, and she was gone.

GRACE: What did the kids tell you?

L. MCCOMB: They told me that mommy went outside. So I went outside, and she wasn`t there. I went to the neighbor`s house across the street and asked them if they`d seen my daughter. She said no, she hadn`t seen her. I came back in the house and I called 911 because I knew what happened.

GRACE: When you say you knew what happened, what do you mean by that?

L. MCCOMB: She was scared to death of her husband. She told me that he was going to get her, and I kept telling her, no, honey. He`s just going to move on to his next victim. I was trying to reassure her. She was so certain he was going to get her. She took out a will three weeks ago.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thinkaboutthis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    Again, after watching how this thread is progressing, I'm just going to say this.

I'm not going to judge the VICTIM of this crime for apparently doing what was right--removing herself and her daughters from an abusive situation. I'm not going to judge the parents of Venus for doing what I consider the right thing--opening their home to their daughter and granddaughters after their daughter did what we think every abused spouse should do: leave the abuser.

No one's past is perfect. I challenge each person in this thread to stand up to the scrutiny that any abused spouse faces. If you know anything about domestic violence, you see that this case is textbook. When the abused spouse first attempts to get help, the abuser characterizes the victim as "crazy," or "emotional," or "irrational," or the source of the abuse. Venus' case? Check. The abused spouse leaves numerous times before finally finding the support in relatives, community, churches to make the separation from the abuser permanent. Venus' case? Check. The abuser becomes even more angry once his control over his victim is diminished; thus many women are at greatest risk after leaving the abuser. Venus' case? Check.

I think that many women who've had an abusive spouse in their past may somewhat identify with Venus. She left her abuser, did what was RIGHT, and yet she's currently missing and her abuser is the only named person of interest in the case.

I give Venus kudos for, against all odds, leaving her abuser and getting her children out of that environment. There is no telling what her poor daughters have witnessed in the past. Worse, it can't be as awful as what they're experiencing now and will in the future...everything that we know about spousal abuse has come to fruition in this case. And as a result, these two girls will probably grow up motherless, but at least knowing that their mother mustered the courage to get them out of an abusive situation, even though it cost her her life.
    Puff - this is a GREAT post! There is an ex on the Rachael thread telling of her experience and it is almost identical to this. The mind games, trying to make her think she was crazy. You're so right, we here on WS are always hoping the victim takes care of him/her self and when they try, we should support that attempt/success.
    Please think long and hard before calling a child a 'run-a-way':
    You might be giving a 'perk' to the 'perp'.

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../03/ng.01.html

excerpt below - Aired May 3, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET

Larry, pick it up. What happened that morning? I heard Miss McComb say you had coffee together. What else happened?

LARRY MCCOMB, FATHER OF MISSING MOM VENUS STEWART: My wife went to work.

GRACE: OK.

L. MCCOMB: I was still in bed sleeping. And I heard the kids getting really loud, and I thought, why is Venus letting those kids be so loud when she knows I`m in here sleeping? And I got up to chew her out, and she was gone.

GRACE: What did the kids tell you?

L. MCCOMB: They told me that mommy went outside. So I went outside, and she wasn`t there. I went to the neighbor`s house across the street and asked them if they`d seen my daughter. She said no, she hadn`t seen her. I came back in the house and I called 911 because I knew what happened.

GRACE: When you say you knew what happened, what do you mean by that?

L. MCCOMB: She was scared to death of her husband. She told me that he was going to get her, and I kept telling her, no, honey. He`s just going to move on to his next victim. I was trying to reassure her. She was so certain he was going to get her. She took out a will three weeks ago.
    Ah thanks. It was one of those things that nagged at me when I read it, then by the time I figured out why I couldn't find it again =\

Risko said Venus Stewart formerly lived in Newport News but had moved back to Michigan where she was living with her parents and children.

He said Venus Stewart’s father and children were asleep at the house in Colon Township at the time that she is believed to have been abducted.Risko said Venus Stewart formerly lived in Newport News but had moved back to Michigan where she was living with her parents and children.
    It's been reported over and over again (statements by the police) that the children were asleep at the time she was abducted.

Ah thanks. It was one of those things that nagged at me when I read it, then by the time I figured out why I couldn't find it again =\

It's been reported over and over again (statements by the police) that the children were asleep at the time she was abducted.
    Weren't they all sleeping in the same room? FWIW, my husband gets up and leaves for work LONG before I 'wake up'...but I know when he gets up and moves around the room, or stirs the bed, opens a drawer, a door, etc. I was under the impression that Venus went outside and, at a slightly later point, the kids woke up and started making noise.

And, keep in mind that we don't know exactly how these questions were framed to the kids. To two children, when asked where mommy went, they may very well have said 'outside' meaning 'outside' of the bedroom.....like, we heard her leave, but don't know where she went once she left the room. IMHO.
    Last edited by krista; 05-07-2010 at 02:36 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

"IF" all of what you said above was fact and not assumption, I would 100% agree with you. But you have no way of knowing that it is...so that's makes it a pretty big "IF". Plus nobody has any proof that any of the allegations against DS were legit...at all, if they do it hasn't been released. So I'm keeping my mind open to all plausible possibilities.

I don't feel that anybody on here is judging the victim or the parents by asking questions or proposing plausible alternate theories about this case. You and others seem to have personal feelings and real life experiences that cause you to feel the way you do and that's understandable, after all the picture that's been painted is negative but we've heard much more from her parents than we have from DS and DS is the only person of interest, although now someone else is wanted for questioning. However, those same personal opinions shouldn't prevent you from being objective. My understanding is that this thread is FOR trying to brainstorm what may have happened and reasoning through the theories and facts together. And at this point, the police have nothing solid.

I was shocked that the father gave those notes to the media today. It was questionable at least. What possible positive outcome could that have had? I can't think of one. All that does is set these poor children up for more heartache in later years when they are old enough to research these stories on their own. It's so harmful to throw out accusations like that. I'd be surprised if they don't get hit with a major lawsuit if it turns out DS wasn't involved. It's reckless.

There are always things weaved into these types of stories that people don't know about. Information is withheld, family secrets are kept, her parents aren't going to admit to any problems that Venus may have, that's their kid, and she's missing...would you? They haven't publicly denied her having mental issues or taking medications for them. Look, every family has issues and things they aren't proud of. My guess is that this back-and-forth he-said, she-said and high drama between DS and VS and the parents was going on for years. There is no way to know what exactly went on for sure unless you were there.

At this point, there seems to be enough ridiculous and questionable judgement and behavior to go around on BOTH sides of this...and that is really sad.

Momma always taught me that there are no stupid questions except the ones that are never asked.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thinkaboutthis For This Useful Post:

If they were asleep when she was abducted, why would he say on NG the children told him Mommy went outside?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thinkaboutthis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krista View Post
    Weren't they all sleeping in the same room? FWIW, my husband gets up and leaves for work LONG before I 'wake up'...but I know when he gets up and moves around the room, or stirs the bed, opens a drawer, a door, etc. I was under the impression that Venus went outside and, at a slightly later point, the kids woke up and started making noise.

And, keep in mind that we don't know exactly how these questions were framed to the kids. To two children, when asked where mommy went, they may very well have said 'outside' meaning 'outside' of the bedroom.....like, we heard her leave, but don't know where she went once she left the room. IMHO.
    I don't know. It just nagged at me. I'd think a 5 year old would be able to distinguish 'outside' as meaning 'outdoors'. He must have thought that too as he says he went outside to look for her.

ETA: I understand what you're saying about being aware when your husband leaves. In my experience with kids that age (daughters and grandchildren), if they're not ill then once they're awake they are up and out of bed.
    Last edited by Calliope; 05-07-2010 at 03:04 AM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

"IF" all of what you said above was fact and not assumption, I would 100% agree with you. But you have no way of knowing that it is...so that's makes it a pretty big "IF". Plus nobody has any proof that any of the allegations against DS were legit...at all, if they do it hasn't been released. So I'm keeping my mind open to all plausible possibilities.

I don't feel that anybody on here is judging the victim or the parents by asking questions or proposing plausible alternate theories about this case. You and others seem to have personal feelings and real life experiences that cause you to feel the way you do and that's understandable, after all the picture that's been painted is negative but we've heard much more from her parents than we have from DS and DS is the only person of interest, although now someone else is wanted for questioning. However, those same personal opinions shouldn't prevent you from being objective. My understanding is that this thread is FOR trying to brainstorm what may have happened and reasoning through the theories and facts together. And at this point, the police have nothing solid.

I was shocked that the father gave those notes to the media today. It was questionable at least. What possible positive outcome could that have had? I can't think of one. All that does is set these poor children up for more heartache in later years when they are old enough to research these stories on their own. It's so harmful to throw out accusations like that. I'd be surprised if they don't get hit with a major lawsuit if it turns out DS wasn't involved. It's reckless.

There are always things weaved into these types of stories that people don't know about. Information is withheld, family secrets are kept, her parents aren't going to admit to any problems that Venus may have, that's their kid, and she's missing...would you? They haven't publicly denied her having mental issues or taking medications for them. Look, every family has issues and things they aren't proud of. My guess is that this back-and-forth he-said, she-said and high drama between DS and VS and the parents was going on for years. There is no way to know what exactly went on for sure unless you were there.

At this point, there seems to be enough ridiculous and questionable judgement and behavior to go around on BOTH sides of this...and that is really sad.

Momma always taught me that there are no stupid questions except the ones that are never asked.
    Excellent post, I agree with everything you say here. I was sitting her trying to figure out how to respond to the post because he IS right... IF that's what was going on in this marriage. But you nailed it.

It was reported early on (in articles about all the protection orders flinging back and forth) that Venus had been charged with assaulting him. But I've yet to see any history of DS being arrested for abusing her or the children; if it's out there I'd ask that someone post a link please. Yet... no matter how airtight his alibi, and even if he is totally cleared of being suspect in her disappearance, he will always be in many people's opinion a wife-abusing pedophile who got away with murder.
    Last edited by Calliope; 05-07-2010 at 02:58 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

I would like to remind you that Webseuths is a 'victim friendly' forum. For the most part we don't attack the victim, family, friends, children, unless LE names them as a POI or casts doubt on their actions. And even then, we will ask a mod if that person can now be sleuthed.

When accusations are made that could hurt the victim and family, you will find members hitting your triangle alert button on the right side of your comment. The mods will either remove the offensive post or give a warning as to why it is not acceptable on WS to attack the victim and/or family, friends, and loved ones.

There is some great sleuthing on these threads and, at the same time, we sleuthers try to maintain the integrity of the victim and family, while turning up evidence that matters. Important to remember we are on the web and what we say and question will always be here for anyone to read. That includes children. Certainly not always easy, but we do our best. MOO MHO

Democracy requires the occasional necessity of deferring to the opinions of other people. (Winston Churchill)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyes4crime For This Useful Post:

I've not read any accusations against anyone in the family, unless the posts were removed before I saw them. As far as pointing out the discrepancy in the reports and what the father said on NG, I think that's pretty significant. Police have stated all were asleep. Father says they told him she went outside. Both can't be correct, and if the kids DID see her go out, they may well have seen or heard something that could help lead to the person who abducted Venus. So first of all I'd like to know if the police have been made aware of this.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

Excellent post, I agree with everything you say here. I was sitting her trying to figure out how to respond to the post because he IS right... IF that's what was going on in this marriage. But you nailed it.

It was reported early on (in articles about all the protection orders flinging back and forth) that Venus had been charged with assaulting him. But I've yet to see any history of DS being arrested for abusing her or the children; if it's out there I'd ask that someone post a link please. Yet... no matter how airtight his alibi, and even if he is totally cleared of being suspect in her disappearance, he will always be in many people's opinion a wife-abusing pedophile who got away with murder.
    I don't know if they have both been arrested or if just she has, though both of the original pictures posted with blue backgrounds of VS and DS when this story first aired looked like mugshots.

If she was in fact arrested for assaulting him and the fact that all of her allegations were investigated and found to be without "sufficient evidence" by police to make an arrest, wouldn't that lend creedence to the idea that DS may not have been doing the things she was accusing him of? He did have protective orders against her. If a judge felt compelled to issue a protective order against her, he must have felt there was a chance for her to be dangerous towards him. Maybe the full story isn't out.

Off to bed...
    Last edited by thinkaboutthis; 05-07-2010 at 03:31 AM.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thinkaboutthis For This Useful Post:

The father stated night before last that the girls were asleep in the living room and he was in the bedroom. I don't see any great family conspiracy in this.

Girls are in the living room sleeping, maybe waking, watching TV and such... mom gets mail together and walks out to put it in the mailbox. Child seems mom go out the door while snoozing, maybe goes back to sleep a bit, maybe wakes up in a bit.

I don't see anything wrong with LM's statement.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

I don't know if they have both been arrested or if just she has...I thought I read somewhere that she was arrested, though both of the original pictures posted with blue backgrounds of VS and DS when this story first aired looked like mugshots.

If she was in fact arrested for assaulting him and the fact that all of her allegations were investigated and found to be "insufficient evidence" by police to make an arrest, wouldn't that lend creedence to the idea that DS may not have been doing the things she was accusing him of? He did have protective orders against her. If a judge felt compelled to issue a protective order against her, he must have felt there was a chance for her to be dangerous towards him. Maybe the full story isn't out.
    Those photos are probably DMV photos for drivers licenses.

Regardless of the past, the only protective order that is current is against DS, who remains the only named person of interest in this case, and who, unlike his wife, has not been abducted and, more than likely, murdered.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pufnstuf For This Useful Post:

I don't know if they have both been arrested or if just she has...I thought I read somewhere that she was arrested, though both of the original pictures posted with blue backgrounds of VS and DS when this story first aired looked like mugshots.
    I thought they were driver's license photos. If you google images of VA licenses, that's the blue background they used until just recently. Michigan uses that same blue background too. And at least in her photo, you can see the wave in the cloth.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/..._remain_h.html

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...sibly-abducted

Court documents show Douglas and Venus had a strained marriage, including a history of domestic violence. Venus had been arrested for hitting Douglas. But in July 2008, she filed for a personal protection order against him, citing sexual and physical abuse.

Then, the couple moved to Virginia.

Venus filed for divorce three times in two different counties and Douglas filed in Virginia, he said, but the couple stayed married.

Douglas Stewart answered his wife’s initial request for a personal-protection order with a request of his own filed in Kalamazoo County in August 2008. In the order, which was approved, he said his wife suffered from an anxiety and agitation disorder “for the better half of our relationship.” He said she was on medicine “to control her mood and anger problems” but had stopped taking the prescriptions.

Douglas Stewart also told the judge that, at that time, Venus Stewart had been sentenced to a year of probation for domestic violence and on one occasion in June 2008 attacked him “with approximately nine blows to the face and also caused harm to my 3 1/2 year old’s head.”

“She has informed me on a daily basis that she will kill me for taking the kids away from her,” Douglas Stewart wrote in 2008. “... I cannot live my life in constant fear that my kids and I are under attack ... I live my life in fear now and I fear the outcome of my children.

If she was in fact arrested for assaulting him and the fact that all of her allegations were investigated and found to be "insufficient evidence" by police to make an arrest, wouldn't that lend creedence to the idea that DS may not have been doing the things she was accusing him of? He did have protective orders against her. If a judge felt compelled to issue a protective order against her, he must have felt there was a chance for her to be dangerous towards him. Maybe the full story isn't out.
    She was convicted of assault and sentenced to a year's probation. That could certainly be used by the judge to justify the protective order.

I said it a few pages back and I'll just go ahead and repeat myself. I don't think any of these people really give a damn about the emotional and psychological effects all these years high drama and violence has had on these little ones.
    Last edited by Calliope; 05-07-2010 at 03:41 AM. Reason: fixed quotes

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calliope For This Useful Post:

The father stated night before last that the girls were asleep in the living room and he was in the bedroom. I don't see any great family conspiracy in this.

Girls are in the living room sleeping, maybe waking, watching TV and such... mom gets mail together and walks out to put it in the mailbox. Child seems mom go out the door while snoozing, maybe goes back to sleep a bit, maybe wakes up in a bit.

I don't see anything wrong with LM's statement.
    Just to clarify, I didn't say this was any family conspiracy, nor did I say there was anything wrong with what he said. I'm pointing out that it contradicts what the police have reported and I wonder if they are aware the children (or at least one) saw Venus go outside that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    I would like to remind you that Webseuths is a 'victim friendly' forum. For the most part we don't attack the victim, family, friends, children, unless LE names them as a POI or casts doubt on their actions. And even then, we will ask a mod if that person can now be sleuthed.

When accusations are made that could hurt the victim and family, you will find members hitting your triangle alert button on the right side of your comment. The mods will either remove the offensive post or give a warning as to why it is not acceptable on WS to attack the victim and/or family, friends, and loved ones.

There is some great sleuthing on these threads and, at the same time, we sleuthers try to maintain the integrity of the victim and family, while turning up evidence that matters. Important to remember we are on the web and what we say and question will always be here for anyone to read. That includes children. Certainly not always easy, but we do our best. MOO MHO
    I was very clear to state in previous posts and mention that my questions are not accusations and to let everyone know that nothing I've said on here should be misconstrued as an accusation. So...to be clear, we are only looking for information against DS? Is that what you are saying? He's the person of interest so we should only be posting stuff that seems relevant and is pertaining to him? We take what the victim's family, friends, etc as 100% truth no matter what?

43. The Following User Says Thank You to thinkaboutthis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post

Actually, LE has not determined that any crime has been committed at this point so for the time being there aren't any victims. The questions that are being raised relate to the circumstances of the dissappearance, so pretty much anything is fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Natal View Post
    Actually, LE has not determined that any crime has been committed at this point so for the time being there aren't any victims. The questions that are being raised relate to the circumstances of the dissappearance, so pretty much anything is fair game.
    Sorry, my mistake! I thought LE are calling someone a POI.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast