699 users online (87 members and 612 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MN - Heidi Firkus, 25, St Paul, 25 April 2010

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...storyid=848829

"ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The couple allegedly shot by an intruder were facing eviction from their St. Paul home.
    Twenty-five-year-old Heidi Firkus was killed and her 27-year-old husband, Nicholas Firkus, was shot in the leg and wounded Sunday. Nicholas Firkus told police that he and his wife had heard a noise near the front door. Firkus says he armed himself with a shotgun, the couple went downstairs to investigate and he struggled with the intruder.
    Firkus said his gun went off and his wife was shot. The struggle continued and the gun discharged again, and he was shot in the leg."

more at link....
    sounds too familiar doesn't it?

interesting quote at the end of this one

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...48738&catid=14

"Police took fingerprints and spent much of Sunday collecting evidence inside the home.
    "At this point in time, investigators are going to follow the evidence," Schnell said."

Quote Originally Posted by looneymama View Post

"ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The couple allegedly shot by an intruder were facing eviction from their St. Paul home.
    Twenty-five-year-old Heidi Firkus was killed and her 27-year-old husband, Nicholas Firkus, was shot in the leg and wounded Sunday. Nicholas Firkus told police that he and his wife had heard a noise near the front door. Firkus says he armed himself with a shotgun, the couple went downstairs to investigate and he struggled with the intruder.
    Firkus said his gun went off and his wife was shot. The struggle continued and the gun discharged again, and he was shot in the leg."

more at link....
    His gun was used in both shootings and they were supposed to be out of the house by 4/26/10. Yeah, I think we know where this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    His gun was used in both shootings and they were supposed to be out of the house by 4/26/10. Yeah, I think we know where this is going.
    I was thinking the same thing

Here's another one
    http://www.startribune.com/local/stp...nciaec8O7EyUsl

she was shot once in the back.

Hinky meter just went off the charts into perpetual spin. Is this guy for real!

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    Hinky meter just went off the charts into perpetual spin. Is this guy for real!
    Seriously!

I will feel so bad if he had nothing to do with his...but the first thing my husband said was "did they mention any insurance policy?"

he gets it, and he doesn't even read about this stuff!

http://www.startribune.com/local/stp..._eEO7UiacyKUUr

St. Paul woman's death ruled a homicide
    Last update: April 27, 2010 - 8:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by looneymama View Post

more at link....
    Too familiar! Interested in what part of his leg he was injured since it was a shotgun that he was armed with.

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    http://www.startribune.com/local/stp..._eEO7UiacyKUUr

St. Paul woman's death ruled a homicide
    Last update: April 27, 2010 - 8:17 PM
    No evidence of a breakin and the husband couldn't even state what race the intruder was???????????????????? She was shot in the back. Question: If the husband had a shotgun, why didn't he just shoot the intruder when he threatened them, inside of their own home??????????????????????? Oh righty then!

Reminds me of when Brenda Andrew had her lover shoot her husband dead and shoot her in the shoulder, a tiny little wound, during a "robbery" in their garage...she is on death row now along w/lover...
    Just my opinion, of course.

saw a report that the leg was 'grazed'. What a coward, if this wasn't so seriously fatal, i'd be laughing at this guy.

this is charles stuart (boston 1989) without the black guy doing it. apperently this intruder doesnt even have a race.........

this is so unbelievable.......this guy should already be under arrest. even a 3 year old could figure this one out.

actually, stuart made the gunshot to himself believable.....he was in the hospital for over a month

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Reminds me of when Brenda Andrew had her lover shoot her husband dead and shoot her in the shoulder, a tiny little wound, during a "robbery" in their garage...she is on death row now along w/lover...
    Google Justin Barber. He shot himself three times I think and his wife was murdered on a beach in Florida. He has been sentenced to death.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast