2010.04.27 Hope allegedly said "Everyone was supposed to plea the same way"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
What could Hope be talking about? I thought all of them were not allowed to speak to each other? Except we know she rode in a transport vehicle with Ron that one time.

Did they all have some kind of a pact and then went their own way without informing Hope? And if they did, what is the purpose of it? :waitasec:

This is a theory thread, so let's try to stay focused on the questions being asked as much as we can.

Thanks!

Well, it certainly tells ya that her and the others were seeing this as a game and, as she said, we're "staying 10 steps ahead". Or so she thought. She wasn't taking this seriously at all. Maybe it was from RC's bragging about being "in" with LE or MC's tough talk, but it obviously didn't go as she planned. IMO.

It had to be when they were first arrested. I have no clue why Hope would want to plea no contest to these charges. I don't know if these people are even AWARE of their rights? Or can they even read? I am sorry but I REALLY feel these people need to get a group of lawyers willing to do a group rate here and advise them on what they can and cant do and what they should and shouldnt do.
I think they are all guilty as charged dont get me wrong but I also FEEL SORRY for all of them as it doesnt look like they UNDERSTAND what is going on....

There is drug traficking charges and a little girl that is dead... we are not at Disneyland for goodness sake!

(BBM)
Well, it certainly tells ya that her and the others were seeing this as a game and, as she said, we're "staying 10 steps ahead". Or so she thought. She wasn't taking this seriously at all. Maybe it was from RC's bragging about being "in" with LE or MC's tough talk, but it obviously didn't go as she planned. IMO.

(RE:BBM) Actually I think there's some truth to this and it's exactly what I suspected when I heard Ronald was there in court today to speak on her behalf ( :crazy: ) but he didn't end up getting called on. I think Ronald has played himself up, not only to be powerful himself ("I'm da' man..."), but also acting like he has "friends" in "high" places. I think alot of these people (players in this case), whether because they're young and/or uneducated, are gullible when it comes to Ron and his tales. That is why I personally don't have a hard time believing that Misty/Croslin family fear telling the truth (which I believe is Ron's involvement) - I think Ronald has seriously convinced them that he has the power to bring about some serious repercussions for them if they talk. I'm hoping today's news will help deplete his image... JMHO ~

Ron has used the NOLO plea at least three times in the past and has served no time. 1. 3/3/05 possession of Cannibas in excess of 20 grams. 2. 2/10/06 Trepress 3. 12/18/07 posession of modern firearm during muzzle loading season. There are probably more but I didn't take the time to find them. He most likely advised Hope to do the same and she did, she appears to worship the man. JMO.

When I heard Hope's description of her ride in the same county vehicle as Ron and how excited she was to even be in his company, I thought "she is totally enanmoured with him". Even though cousins, she thinks he is "IT" in her book. She went on about how generous he was to offer to take her sentence if he could and even let us know he called her "baby girl". I thought then, she is going down for her cousin that she seems to idolize. This latest news that "everyone was supposed to plea the same way" confirms my suspicions.

Ron has used the NOLO plea at least three times in the past and has served no time. 1. 3/3/05 possession of Cannibas in excess of 20 grams. 2. 2/10/06 Trepress 3. 12/18/07 posession of modern firearm during muzzle loading season. There are probably more but I didn't take the time to find them. He most likely advised Hope to do the same and she did, she appears to worship the man. JMO.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is exactly what happened. Ron is the only other defendant that she had contact with.

I also wonder if her lawyer had spoken with any of the other lawyers, and plea deals were spoken about ? Maybe, Hope's lawyer thought that by telling Hope the others were pleading (and maybe she thought they were) it would help her decide to plea ? I can't see the others taking these charges to trial, a video tape is proof positive.

Families could pass along strategies by phone; the way Chelsea was telling MC how to plead her case in the beginning.

When I heard Hope's description of her ride in the same county vehicle as Ron and how excited she was to even be in his company, I thought "she is totally enanmoured with him". Even though cousins, she thinks he is "IT" in her book. She went on about how generous he was to offer to take her sentence if he could and even let us know he called her "baby girl". I thought then, she is going down for her cousin that she seems to idolize. This latest news that "everyone was supposed to plea the same way" confirms my suspicions.

The only thing that made sense to me was if everyone took a no contest plea then no one testifies and no one makes a deal to testify against the others.

Ron can puff up his chest and tell Hope how he would testify for her and take her sentence for her because that makes her feel safe and cared for and he is promising absolutely NOTHING. She may not know that no one can do your time for you, but I promise you Ron knows that is just an empty promise.

The only thing that made sense to me was if everyone took a no contest plea then no one testifies and no one makes a deal to testify against the others.

Ron can puff up his chest and tell Hope how he would testify for her and take her sentence for her because that makes her feel safe and cared for and he is promising absolutely NOTHING. She may not know that no one can do your time for you, but I promise you Ron knows that is just an empty promise.

She knows that also. She knew it at the time he said it but, my point is that she was taken with his offer to do this for her. Her regard for him is not unnatural but it leads me to believe she would do what he wanted first before doing the right thing.

Ronald knows what's going on.....he's been arrested before....it would be him telling the others how to plea. At the point where Hope had entered a plea of no contest, she already knew that Ronald and Misty had entered a plea of not guilty, didn't she? Are these partners in crime allowed to write letters to each other?

Exactly, Ron knew he couldn't take anyone's charges. What a guy.

It was scary to hear how excited Hope was just to see him. I wonder how many times Ron gave Hope drugs ? His effect on young females is very concerning.

Where and when did Hope say this about everyone was suppose to plead this way? I've missed it somewhere along the way. Thanks for any help.

From Hope's phone call to her Mother it's obvious she's so out of touch with the situation she's in. She didn't even seem to understand her lawyer entered her plea on her behalf. Therefore I wouldn't put much stock in anything she says about it. I don't think she has the slightest inkling of what's transpiring regarding any of it. my opinion.

She knows that also. She knew it at the time he said it but, my point is that she was taken with his offer to do this for her. Her regard for him is not unnatural but it leads me to believe she would do what he wanted first before doing the right thing.

Well said. I came away with the same impression.

When I heard Hope's description of her ride in the same county vehicle as Ron and how excited she was to even be in his company, I thought "she is totally enanmoured with him". Even though cousins, she thinks he is "IT" in her book. She went on about how generous he was to offer to take her sentence if he could and even let us know he called her "baby girl". I thought then, she is going down for her cousin that she seems to idolize. "This latest news that everyone was supposed to plea the same way" confirms my suspicions.

Italicized and bolded: This is exactly what I think Misty is doing for Ron.

Why does everyone give Misty the excuse for doing all this for Ron and going down for Ron?
Misty is in the video along with the rest of them and her hair is brushed and she looks sober to me and smiling. I do believe she has no one to blame but Misty herself, she isn't going to let him or anyone tell her what to do or say... I think she knows what happened but is ashamed to tell Ron what she did.... that is worse than anything to a girl her age I think,

As far as Hope saying that everyone was supposed to plead the same way. I'm still not sure how I missed that...help please.

FWIW, as for RC perhaps tellling them "hey let's plead this way if we get caught" or " hey I've plead such and such every time I've got caught in the past and it was easy" ...etc...doesn't lessen their culpability in the eyes of the law or mine.

I can't accept the blame placed on another person for another person's actions. It's just too much like "well (s)he made me" or "if (s)he hadn't done such and such I wouldn't have done such and such...KWIM?

There comes a time when we are held responsible for our actions. Legally that is 18. JMHO

(BBM)

(RE:BBM) Actually I think there's some truth to this and it's exactly what I suspected when I heard Ronald was there in court today to speak on her behalf ( :crazy: ) but he didn't end up getting called on. I think Ronald has played himself up, not only to be powerful himself ("I'm da' man..."), but also acting like he has "friends" in "high" places. I think alot of these people (players in this case), whether because they're young and/or uneducated, are gullible when it comes to Ron and his tales. That is why I personally don't have a hard time believing that Misty/Croslin family fear telling the truth (which I believe is Ron's involvement) - I think Ronald has seriously convinced them that he has the power to bring about some serious repercussions for them if they talk. I'm hoping today's news will help deplete his image... JMHO ~

Where the heck in that applause icon? This post calls for a pat on the back, nomoresorrow. Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member