Intruder arrested at David, Victoria Beckham's home

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
LONDON (AP) — An intruder with a can of gasoline was arrested after scaling a wall around the grounds of David and Victoria Beckham's home, a spokesman for Victoria Beckham said.

The Sun newspaper reported Tuesday that the former Spice Girl was at home with the couple's young sons, Brooklyn and Romeo, at the time of Sunday's incident at the mansion, dubbed "Beckingham Palace."

David Beckham, the England and Real Madrid soccer star, was in Spain preparing for pre-season training at the time.

Hertfordshire Police confirmed a 38-year-old man had been arrested at the estate north of London on suspicion of possessing an article intended to cause criminal damage.

A spokesman for Victoria Beckham, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the couple's private security guards apprehended the man before police officers and a helicopter arrived at the scene.

The alleged intruder, who also was suspected of drug possession, was released on bail and ordered to return to a local police station on Sept. 24.

http://www.courttv.com/people/2004/0722/beckham_ap.html

Wow! Looks like he was going to set fire to the place. Thank goodness they caught him before he had a chance.

People are so odd.

I just wanted to come here and tell you that I was no where NEAR the UK yesterday, so I'm innocent!!! I mean, I do want to set Becks on fire, but not with an actual flame!!! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back