Sandra Bullock Adopts Baby Boy

What a beautiful baby (and mother). I wish Sandra and Louis all the happiness in the world.

Wow...I can't believe that this has been kept so quiet....she will be a terrific mom.

I was stunned when I heard this news on Today! Had not had coffee yet and just noticed that I spelled her last name wrong in the title of the thread.

I am so happy for her. I love that she named him Louis after Louis Armstrong since he is from New Orleans.

Congratulations to Sandra! Beautiful little fella. Many blessings to this little family. Sandra looks ecstatic in that photo.

I am thrilled for Sandra and Louis. That little boy is gonna be a blessing and a comfort to her. His expression is pricless!!:angel:

I am so very happy for her. It was great to hear some wonderful news about her life right now. She has been through so much lately. I have no doubt that she will be an awesome mom. Many blessings, Sandra and Louis!

Is Jessie the child's legal Dad? It sounds like they adopted him together and have been raising him since January.

I don't think it's final yet, and it sounds like Jesse won't have any legal rights.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/36813942/ns/today-entertainment/

Bullock said she was blind-sided by the news of James’ infidelity and, while feeling “sad and scared,” is filing for divorce and is finalizing Louis’ adoption as a “single parent.”

despite being afraid of what the future holds, the most popular actress in Hollywood proved once again why she so rightfully deserves the coveted title of "America's Sweetheart," literally going from victim to heroine overnight.
A beaming Bullock is pictured holding up her new bundle of joy, Louis Bardo Bullock, on the cover of this Friday's issue of "People," and has completely regained control of her image in the process.

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/celebs/celebutant/article.aspx?cp-documentid=24062259

Beautiful mom and beautiful baby. Way to go Sandra.

Thank you for that Dolly!! That has to be one of the most beautiful songs ever and I have always simply loved it....it brings tears to my eyes whenever I hear it....(I'm a softie at heart) !!

I'm so happy for Sandra. IMHO she is one classy lady!

God bless her and her son Louis.

That has always been one of my favorite songs (along with Paint it Black by the Stones). May God Bless Louis and May God Bless Sandra.

Beautiful photos Sandra B of Louis~I just caught sight of advance photos from People via Hollywood Life -!!

Best wishes to Sandra and Little Louis! What a class act!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q90O1sTpSyg

Thanks for the video, Dolly! Being from Louisiana, I have have always loved New Orleans jazz and Louie Armstrong!

Sandra Bullock is an amazing actress and I love her. Baby Louie is precious and I would just love to kiss those chubby little cheeks! I applaud Sandra and may she and Baby Louie have a wonderful life together! 'What a Wonderful World'!

And yes, she is a very class act!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back