737 users online (98 members and 639 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

VA - Mother Uses Her Children To Help Her Shoplift, Henrico

Henrico Police: Woman Allegedly Shoplifting With Children

A Richmond woman is facing charges in Henrico County after allegedly using her three children to help her attempt to shoplift from an area department store.

Police said 27-year-old Shakeerah Alexander was inside the K-Mart store in the 5400 block of Glenside Drive Sunday with her 11,10 and 2-year-old children. Police said the suspect put various items inside three shopping carts, then paid for one item at a register.

Alexander then allegedly tried to use the receipt to verify the purchase of the other items after one of her children, pushing a cart from the store, was stopped.

Alexander is facing several charges, including three counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. All three children were released to the suspect's mother.
    http://www.wric.com/Global/story.asp?S=12376945

mother of the year canidate.

wow, supermom, rides again.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

A few years back, there was a case here like that one. The mom was shoplifting VHS tapes with her children AND kids she babysat! Yes, she was a child care provider TOO! Come to find out, I knew this woman! Not real well, but her kids and mine were in sporting events together. I was truly SHOCKED! She seemed like just your average soccer mom!

I think this happens a lot!! Many children growing up are not taught stealing is wrong, in fact they are encouraged to steal at a very young age and that's just the way it is. Someone with a baby in a stroller, diaper bags etc I can see how it would be easy to tuck something away and we all end up paying for it because the stores pass on the cost of whats lost.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.