Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2

Please continue here.

Thread 1

Thanks,

Salem
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-23-2015 at 03:27 AM. Reason: fixed broken link

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Case archive album, for a quick catch-up:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...el%20Anderson/
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

From 1st thread:

info123..That article is about the state of Washington, which is where she lived...and from what I've seen lewistons list of unsolved cases isn't that great either....LE does have her phone..it has been reported now that it was also found in the yukon.
    WA is a BIG state! Do you know the distance from Rachael's town/city/county to Wenatchee/Chelan County?

Was the Yukon found before OR after LE said the phone last pinged in the field they searched with no luck? I seem to recall it was a crazy turn of events re: the phone.
    Last edited by amysmom; 04-28-2010 at 09:49 PM.

The Yukon was found in N. Lewiston on Wed 4/21/10 (a week ago today).

Police kept mum about the phone being in the car, and then told it (4/26) after family and friends were searching that field day after day. So... LE has had the phone a week now.
    Last edited by AmandaReckonwith; 04-28-2010 at 09:57 PM.
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AmandaReckonwith For This Useful Post:

Hey WS Newbies ... This thread did not get shut down. Mods close one thread and open a new one after so many posts. Each new thread will have a link to the previous threads in the first post, just like Salem did on this one. So Post AWAY:Banane37:

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Hey WS Newbies ... This thread did not get shut down. Mods close one thread and open a new one after so many posts. Each new thread will have a link to the previous threads in the first post, just like Salem did on this one. So Post AWAY:Banane37:
    I wondered what happened to everybody.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

AHHH I was scared! So glad you clarified to me where we were Knox.... ! No new developments yet that I have heard!
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

This is last nights news story/link.

CLARKSTON - As police continue their investigation, family and friends continue to search for Rachael Anderson.

Anderson's daughter Amber Griswold said members of the family and others were spread throughout the area Tuesday, looking for clues.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/92269614.html

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks, can we find any ties to either of those areas family are searching?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Not that I am aware of Knox, not unless CC has some ties up there, but nothing I have ever heard of, although it would be a far ways to go and def. not somewhere anyone would start looking as far as I know. Someone said Riggins was having the boat races that weekend but Pomeroy is the total other way if I remember correctly.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

Are the two a similar distance, meaning Riggins is 200 miles north and Pomeroy is 200 miles south? I'd try to map those areas but last time I made a mess of it.
    Or I wonder if those areas were mentioned by someone as an alibi?
    Last edited by Knox; 04-29-2010 at 12:38 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

CLARKSTON, Wash. -- The family of a missing Clarkston woman says Rachel Anderson, 40, was stalked for weeks by an unknown caller to her cell phone.

Clarkston Police believe Anderson's disappearance is suspicious. She was reported missing on April 19. For the Anderson family, they say each day is an emotional struggle as the search drags on.

Clarkston Police are combing through Rachel Anderson's cell phone records hoping to find clues about her disappearance. The last time anyone saw her was the evening of Friday, April 16. Detectives traveled to Moscow, Idaho and searched a building where Anderson was last seen.
    http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/...-92378919.html

Listened to the video ... The reporter stated LE found Rachael's phone OVER THE WEEKEND. So it was not in the Yukon? Did I miss something, was this clarified on the other thread and I missed it?
    Last edited by Knox; 04-29-2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: add

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

WOW thanks for that link... I dont understand that "over the weekend" comment either. ATALL ...

But Riggins is 142 miles from Moscow and Pomeroy is 66 miles from moscow, both I believe are heading west.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Clarkston Police are combing through Rachel Anderson's cell phone records hoping to find clues about her disappearance.
    sbm

I've been meaning to say (since the phone was found) it was a DUMB move to leave it in the car so it could so easily be found by LE..Is this why someone (CC) supposedly admitted to being the last one to see her? Even without the phone there's still those records but in most cases like this it's missing & destroyed..And what about the pocketbook? We don't know what was taken from that..If it was $$$ & credit cards it points to possibly the Yukon was stolen & then dumped..The phone would be meaningless to this perp so no problem leaving it in the car..It still doesn't explain where Rachael is & what exactly happened to her but it may=a few diff scenarios played out around the time she went missing OR it was set up to look that way.
    Last edited by amysmom; 04-29-2010 at 10:20 AM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast