Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 585

Thread: WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2

  1. #276
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by PickieChickie View Post
    It is terrifying for kids when their parents are being stalked. My daughter was afraid to walk to the bus stop like she'd done for years. These stalkers made threats to gang rape her. People who do things like what was done to Rachael and her family deserve to spend time in prison. It's NOT okay to behave like this, although countless people get away with it while enlisting friends and family members to help out.

    It sounds like someone was trying to drive Rachael insane, push her over the edge. Whomever was behind this is a dangerous person filled with rage and hatred to a degree they certainly are not normal by any standard.
    Totally agree Pickie, and they should do time for it. To me it's form of terrorism, and some people have a hard time getting over it...some never do and suffer from PTSD. It's a form of mental abuse in the highest degree..I can't imagine the anger and fear you must have felt for someone to do this---especially your daughter. They are sick, cowardly, immature people IMO.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  3. #277
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    169
    The bad thing with this area is there are a lot of forests and wilderness. Not to mention the Snake and Clearwater Rivers.

    I know that they were doing searches when she first went missing, but I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about any other searches recently. Does anyone else know?
    Last edited by monkeymama; 05-05-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: quotation didn't work

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:


  5. #278
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,782
    Quote Originally Posted by 1forevry1 View Post
    It came to me straight from the family, but I will see if I can find where it was said other then that.... knox do you remember??
    Ugghh, sorry I don't. But you were not the only one who has stated it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  7. #279
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    27
    A co-worker, today, said that it's amazing how fast the news has died down about Rachael.

    I hope the silence means they have a suspect and are working towards an arrest. Praying that silence from the police means the police are working hard, following many leads. Hoping it doesn't mean there aren't enough leads to follow.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supersleuth For This Useful Post:


  9. #280
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Ugghh, sorry I don't. But you were not the only one who has stated it.


    This is the first post I can find on it:

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5108694&postcount=124"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston[/ame]

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:


  11. #281
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Yup, I said it. I agree that the whole situation has gone eerily quiet. I keep waiting for something big to break. At this point, I am 100% convinced (IMO!) that it will point right at CC.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Friend0325 For This Useful Post:


  13. #282
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    64
    Just read a post from Rachael's daughter AC on FB. She posted it about 10 minutes ago. She said- "Please don't listen to rumors". So, I hope that confirms the horrible RUMORS are un-true.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kk70 For This Useful Post:


  15. #283
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    103
    Is Fapone out there? I'd like to hear more from what she thinks. If she doesn't agree with me, I'd like to know why.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Friend0325 For This Useful Post:


  17. #284
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    169
    Does anyone else have a nagging feeling? I feel like I have heard/read something that is crucial, but can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is just the silence right now that is bothering me.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:


  19. #285
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
    Does anyone else have a nagging feeling? I feel like I have heard/read something that is crucial, but can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is just the silence right now that is bothering me.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YES!!!! I feel like there is something I/WE missed somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT WHERE/WHAT IS IT?

    I have had this nagging feeling for DAYS!
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  21. #286
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    282
    IMO the case has been hindered from the very begining. The public in our area were never even told were she was last seen on that Friday night. So all of the people who were near there (there is a bar and resturant 100 ft away) that may have actually seen something don't even know what is going on. Not to mention that many people spent days looking for a cell phone that wasn't lost instead of using that time in other ways. Also if he was the one that did it he had over 60 hours to deal with whatever happened before anyone even started looking for her and then another 3 days before the cops came and searched. Add all of that to an area full of wilderness, a pile of unsolved similar cases and the fact that the media has dropped out almost entirely. I can't decided weather or not I am sold on this being his fault but if he did do it there is a lot stacked in his favor. I want more than anything for local LE to hit a home run on this case , find Rachael safe and sound and bring her home, this is just what the case is up against.

  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to info123 For This Useful Post:


  23. #287
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    IMO the case has been hindered from the very begining. The public in our area were never even told were she was last seen on that Friday night. So all of the people who were near there (there is a bar and resturant 100 ft away) that may have actually seen something don't even know what is going on. Not to mention that many people spent days looking for a cell phone that wasn't lost instead of using that time in other ways. Also if he was the one that did it he had over 60 hours to deal with whatever happened before anyone even started looking for her and then another 3 days before the cops came and searched. Add all of that to an area full of wilderness, a pile of unsolved similar cases and the fact that the media has dropped out almost entirely. I can't decided weather or not I am sold on this being his fault but if he did do it there is a lot stacked in his favor. I want more than anything for local LE to hit a home run on this case , find Rachael safe and sound and bring her home, this is just what the case is up against.
    BBM If we don't know WHERE she was last seen how can you say this?? How is there a bar 100 ft away???? When we don't know WHERE "THERE" is.

    We didnt KNOW the cell phone WASNT lost, it pinged in a field, it took 3 days to find that it was IN the YUKON when it was found so up until THEN it was lost.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  25. #288
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    683
    [QUOTE=info123;5150586]IMO the case has been hindered from the very begining. The public in our area were never even told were she was last seen on that Friday night. So all of the people who were near there (there is a bar and resturant 100 ft away) that may have actually seen something don't even know what is going on. Not to mention that many people spent days looking for a cell phone that wasn't lost instead of using that time in other ways. Also if he was the one that did it he had over 60 hours to deal with whatever happened before anyone even started looking for her and then another 3 days before the cops came and searched. Add all of that to an area full of wilderness, a pile of unsolved similar cases and the fact that the media has dropped out almost entirely. I can't decided weather or not I am sold on this being his fault but if he did do it there is a lot stacked in his favor. I want more than anything for local LE to hit a home run on this case , find Rachael safe and sound and bring her home, this is just what the case is up against.[/QUOte

    LE has not said they "started looking" in any building HE owns. LE hasnt disclosed the building they searched. Those of us that had SEEN where they looked know, but it isnt "public knowledge" officially that it was "his" building.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  27. #289
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    IMO the case has been hindered from the very begining. The public in our area were never even told were she was last seen on that Friday night. So all of the people who were near there (there is a bar and resturant 100 ft away) that may have actually seen something don't even know what is going on. Not to mention that many people spent days looking for a cell phone that wasn't lost instead of using that time in other ways. Also if he was the one that did it he had over 60 hours to deal with whatever happened before anyone even started looking for her and then another 3 days before the cops came and searched. Add all of that to an area full of wilderness, a pile of unsolved similar cases and the fact that the media has dropped out almost entirely. I can't decided weather or not I am sold on this being his fault but if he did do it there is a lot stacked in his favor. I want more than anything for local LE to hit a home run on this case , find Rachael safe and sound and bring her home, this is just what the case is up against.
    That is exactly it. Everything is pure rumor at this point. LE has not confirmed anything, or released any statement about the phone (except they have it) and that they searched A building in Moscow. The general public do not know anything other than she's missing. I understand LE wanting to maintain the integrity of their case, but they need to release any information to help find her. JMO

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:


  29. #290
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    169
    BTW, has it been suggested to anyone that they are a POI? Or even not to leave town? And why hasn't the FBI become involved when they were supposed to last week? Or have they and that is just another thing we don't know?

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:


  31. #291
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymama View Post
    BTW, has it been suggested to anyone that they are a POI? Or even not to leave town? And why hasn't the FBI become involved when they were supposed to last week? Or have they and that is just another thing we don't know?
    As far as the public knows NO there is NO POI... as far as the FBI goes NO we don't even know IF they are involved, we "heard" they were joining on but have not heard anything SINCE then. So YES just another thing we don't know......
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  33. #292
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    282
    All of what you guys posted is EXACTLY my point.....lots and lots of things may or may not have been done for an investigation sake....but VERY LITTLE has been done that would actually lead to a missing person being found (besides what the family themselves have done). Information that would lead to people to give actuall solid leads has never been shared with the public. How can that be good for anyone, let alone Rachael?

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to info123 For This Useful Post:


  35. #293
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    64
    I just don't get this case at all as far as where it's going and where it has been up to this point. I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer-but, what can the thousands of people willing to help from all over the country and locally do with so little to go on? All that has been heard recently are rumors and speculation. The LE has to have SOMETHING they could release to help these communities and the mass of willing volunteers find ANYTHING, or at least acknowledge they have no new information. They don't have to point fingers at anyone while doing it either. This is a very small area, and everyone knows everyone, or someone that does. All that has been released is they found the vehicle, phone, and provided Rachael's physical description. THAT'S ABOUT IT. I have a veeerrrrrry uneasy feeling about this.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kk70 For This Useful Post:


  37. #294
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13
    Hi everyone ~

    I have been keeping up with all of your posts and am very thankful you all have gathered here to discuss RA's case, as hardly any other blogs have taken interest in this case.

    I stated a while back (like 20 threads back LOL) that I have a family member who knows and works with RA and is completely saddened by her disappearance. We have been chatting together amongst our selves and we are both wondering if anyone knows where CC is at the moment? I know he reconnected with his ex wife and daughter in AZ due to a new baby, and if you view his FB page, it appears he is holding a new baby... Just wondering if maybe he ended up going back to AZ and wondering when? I am under the impression he has been interviewed, but as you all said up thread, we really don't know ANY details in this case because LE has been so tight LIPPED!

    Any thoughts as to where CC is currently?

    Thanks a ton! You are all such great Sleuthers!

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommyof3kids For This Useful Post:


  39. #295
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    282
    I have not seen him personally.....but his shop has been open nearly everyday...

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to info123 For This Useful Post:


  41. #296
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyof3kids View Post
    Hi everyone ~

    I have been keeping up with all of your posts and am very thankful you all have gathered here to discuss RA's case, as hardly any other blogs have taken interest in this case.

    I stated a while back (like 20 threads back LOL) that I have a family member who knows and works with RA and is completely saddened by her disappearance. We have been chatting together amongst our selves and we are both wondering if anyone knows where CC is at the moment? I know he reconnected with his ex wife and daughter in AZ due to a new baby, and if you view his FB page, it appears he is holding a new baby... Just wondering if maybe he ended up going back to AZ and wondering when? I am under the impression he has been interviewed, but as you all said up thread, we really don't know ANY details in this case because LE has been so tight LIPPED!

    Any thoughts as to where CC is currently?

    Thanks a ton! You are all such great Sleuthers!
    VERY VERY good questions... WHERE IS HE?????????????

    If you go to page 7 of this thread and read what fapone has to say, maybe you can come up with something from that . Doesnt tell us where he is or what he is doing, but from what we know here this is the only time he has spoken to anyone. Other then fapones words we know NOTHING about CC.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  42. The Following User Says Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  43. #297
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by info123 View Post
    I have not seen him personally.....but his shop has been open nearly everyday...
    So he apparently is still around OR has someone to run his shop for him....
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  45. #298
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    683
    Is it me or is it odd to anyone else that the church Rachael and CC went to, has only made 2 comments on Rachael missing? One at 1:49 pm on the 20th of April and one at 9:31 on the 20th of April......
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...v=wall&ref=sgm

    I do not attend church but from what I see and hear from others, when something like this happens, it isn't something the church just sits back and soaks up.
    And notice that the church bases itself around men, like the Men's Fellowship Night that keeps coming up. Maybe if it was CC missing it would be a different story to them???? JMO.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


  47. #299
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    75
    Someone needs to send these websleuth links and threads to the LE. I believe they may not even know a thing about us, that we exist or our sleuthing knowledge. Especially in regards to Rachael Anderson and her disappearance. Seriously, I am a Journalism grad from the UI in Moscow, and if I still worked for the MEDIA, I would be all over this story. What, When, Why, Where and How? Please bring her home safely.

  48. The Following User Says Thank You to letsgosleuth For This Useful Post:


  49. #300
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgosleuth View Post
    Someone needs to send these websleuth links and threads to the LE. I believe they may not even know a thing about us, that we exist or our sleuthing knowledge. Especially in regards to Rachael Anderson and her disappearance. Seriously, I am a Journalism grad from the UI in Moscow, and if I still worked for the MEDIA, I would be all over this story. What, When, Why, Where and How? Please bring her home safely.
    Its already done, I have sent the detectives the link to this forum/thread. But much like everything else nothing has been said, well nothing that WE know of.
    ~That knight in shining armor.... is just a retard wrapped in tin foil.~

  50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1forevry1 For This Useful Post:


Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WA WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #3
    By Salem in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 530
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 06:29 PM
  2. WA WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #1
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 660
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •