Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
27732_1429790791056_1421458035_1142393_1351404_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...iew=global&subj=116680731683607&id=1421458035

From 1st thread:

info123..That article is about the state of Washington, which is where she lived...and from what I've seen lewistons list of unsolved cases isn't that great either....LE does have her phone..it has been reported now that it was also found in the yukon.

WA is a BIG state! Do you know the distance from Rachael's town/city/county to Wenatchee/Chelan County?

Was the Yukon found before OR after LE said the phone last pinged in the field they searched with no luck? I seem to recall it was a crazy turn of events re: the phone.

The Yukon was found in N. Lewiston on Wed 4/21/10 (a week ago today).

Police kept mum about the phone being in the car, and then told it (4/26) after family and friends were searching that field day after day. So... LE has had the phone a week now.

Hey WS Newbies ... This thread did not get shut down. Mods close one thread and open a new one after so many posts. Each new thread will have a link to the previous threads in the first post, just like Salem did on this one. So Post AWAY:Banane37:

AHHH I was scared! So glad you clarified to me where we were Knox.... ! :) No new developments yet that I have heard!

Hey WS Newbies ... This thread did not get shut down. Mods close one thread and open a new one after so many posts. Each new thread will have a link to the previous threads in the first post, just like Salem did on this one. So Post AWAY:Banane37:

I wondered what happened to everybody.

This is last nights news story/link.

CLARKSTON - As police continue their investigation, family and friends continue to search for Rachael Anderson.

Anderson's daughter Amber Griswold said members of the family and others were spread throughout the area Tuesday, looking for clues.

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/92269614.html

Thanks, can we find any ties to either of those areas family are searching?

Not that I am aware of Knox, not unless CC has some ties up there, but nothing I have ever heard of, although it would be a far ways to go and def. not somewhere anyone would start looking as far as I know. Someone said Riggins was having the boat races that weekend but Pomeroy is the total other way if I remember correctly.

Are the two a similar distance, meaning Riggins is 200 miles north and Pomeroy is 200 miles south? I'd try to map those areas but last time I made a mess of it.
Or I wonder if those areas were mentioned by someone as an alibi?

CLARKSTON, Wash. -- The family of a missing Clarkston woman says Rachel Anderson, 40, was stalked for weeks by an unknown caller to her cell phone.

Clarkston Police believe Anderson's disappearance is suspicious. She was reported missing on April 19. For the Anderson family, they say each day is an emotional struggle as the search drags on.

Clarkston Police are combing through Rachel Anderson's cell phone records hoping to find clues about her disappearance. The last time anyone saw her was the evening of Friday, April 16. Detectives traveled to Moscow, Idaho and searched a building where Anderson was last seen.
http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington...-stalked-with-texts-phone-calls-92378919.html

Listened to the video ... The reporter stated LE found Rachael's phone OVER THE WEEKEND. So it was not in the Yukon? Did I miss something, was this clarified on the other thread and I missed it?

WOW thanks for that link... I dont understand that "over the weekend" comment either. ATALL ...

But Riggins is 142 miles from Moscow and Pomeroy is 66 miles from moscow, both I believe are heading west.

I honestly think they just got it wrong about finding it over the weekend because they said this too:
Anderson's white, 1997 GMC Yukon was found last week at a bus stop behind the Dyna gas station in North Lewiston.

Its not hers and technically its call the DYNAMART. IMO

Just catching up with you great sleuthers. Wanted to link some things and comment.

Link to map of Riggins and Pomeroy here:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....130363,-116.905518&spn=2.246066,4.916382&z=8

JMO, but I think there must be a link in Riggins for them to go that far in searching. Remember the article stated they were looking for clues. Maybe he had ties there, or had friends that did. Maybe the owner of the Yukon or just clues from her cell phone. I don't think LE would give the family info on CC's cell records. Big privacy issue.

I use to live in Idaho--southwest, for about 10 years. I can't begin to explain how vast and full of wilderness this whole state is. Many of the highways are only 2 laners and winding - unless near a populated area as Moscow or Boise. Many dirt roads also. I don't know about Rte 95. Locals? It is beautiful, and an outdoorsman's dream for hiking, skiing, boating, rafting, etc. Many rivers, old mines, etc where she could have been placed..unimaginable. I wonder if he had a cabin somewhere?---Also if PMS (ha) was his only place of employment? Now or past in the area.

I would say include the pic of the Yukon with the missing flyers, but we don't know if that was the vehicle she really disappeared from. Could be his, or any of the cars parked at his place of business...he would have had the keys. Remember the poster saying that all the cars there were gone Thursday night and reappeared Friday...IIRC. OR...whoever's if CC was not the perp. Things don't look good for him considering the circumstances, but LE has not mentioned him even as a POI.

Fapone's post #589: They are links to Washington Courts, record search. (http://[B]dw.courts.wa.gov[/B]) It allows you to search by name and/or case number.

This site also states: Copies of case file documents are not available at this website and will need to be ordered from the court of record. Nor could I find anything at the Astoin Court site. Everything seems to be "under construction". If any locals have a link to a site, I'd appreciate it...may it's just me that can't get in. TIA

info123's post #609: If you look close...that info comes from a blog...that is connected to the lewiston morning trib....on the page itself it is called the Tribune Tattler....the info that they give out is stuff that doesn't make it to print......which most likely means that some of it is stuff that can't be confirmed by the paper......so I don't know how correct that is....I can't confirm that info anywhere else...

I believe she was referring to an article from klewtv.com, which is an Internet form of the news, but still legit. The person who wrote the article, is a news reporter. The Tattler is connected to a blog site here: http://www.lmtribune.com/blogs/2010/04/28/tribune-tattler/search-continues-for-rachael-anderson/ and is written by a different person---totally different website.

Link to the church they attended: http://thecrossingmoscow.com/The_Crossing/The_CROSSing/Home.html I believe you should know the beliefs of the people you are sleuthing...base of their core...somewhat. JMO

Also wanted to bring forward the timeline--this includes map by our poster nursebeeme and the photo album by amandareckonwith. TY to those two for their work. There is also a link to the FB page for RA. I will be updating with any new info from the last few days shortly.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1v9_6AYrXcFIxV6uKl85CMLhpReYooDBD7ZnPniSLRIE&pli=1#

Whew....long enough post......LET'S FIND RACHAEL!!!!!!

Just wanted to add, if the locals want to post something that they feel is relavant to her case, please post, but also please post it is just rumor---so we all don't get confused. Easily done in this case. Rumors of the underground can at times be important and might add a view or clue we hadn't thought of.... TIA

ETA: For the newbies: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84535&highlight=websleuths+lingo

The shed with the broken lock mentioned in the missing flyer for her...does anyone know if this was a shed at her house or a rental facility somewhere?
It sound like at her house, surely if it was a rental storage shed, they would have specified.....but.... Anyone know?

Clarkston Police are combing through Rachel Anderson's cell phone records hoping to find clues about her disappearance.

sbm

I've been meaning to say (since the phone was found) it was a DUMB move to leave it in the car so it could so easily be found by LE..Is this why someone (CC) supposedly admitted to being the last one to see her? Even without the phone there's still those records but in most cases like this it's missing & destroyed..And what about the pocketbook? We don't know what was taken from that..If it was $$$ & credit cards it points to possibly the Yukon was stolen & then dumped..The phone would be meaningless to this perp so no problem leaving it in the car..It still doesn't explain where Rachael is & what exactly happened to her but it may=a few diff scenarios played out around the time she went missing OR it was set up to look that way.

sbm

I've been meaning to say (since the phone was found) it was a DUMB move to leave it in the car so it could so easily be found by LE..Is this why someone (CC) supposedly admitted to being the last one to see her? Even without the phone there's still those records but in most cases like this it's missing & destroyed..And what about the pocketbook? We don't know what was taken from that..If it was $$$ & credit cards it points to possibly the Yukon was stolen & then dumped..The phone would be meaningless to this perp so no problem leaving it in the car..It still doesn't explain where Rachael is & what exactly happened to her but it may=a few diff scenarios played out around the time she went missing OR it was set up to look that way.

I believe her pocketbook had all her money and credit cards in it, nothing was missing but the journal/notebook she carried to document everything that was going on, she was supposed to meet a detective to go over her notes.
Although that leads me to WHEN was she supposed to meet him and if it was Friday like it comes across to be WHY didn't that spark an interest in the detectives eye to be like "hmmm she didnt show up I wonder what's up"?? Or maybe it did and he just figured she was another cracked up lady?? Seems that if the LE had done more when she was complaining we wouldn't be in this situation right now.
The whole fact of the purse and everything including the cell phone being left in the car with the keys laying on the dash when they found it is extremely disturbing, especially trying to piece why it was left. Which means to me that the perp didnt need/want her "personal belongings" but that the journal was crucial in evidence against him. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74