Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    O M G!

NOT what I was expecting...

Rest in peace Sunday!

KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
    Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up.
    Thank you.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

Very sad news. My thoughts are with Sunday's family and most of all little Izzy.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Even the hometown paper isn't getting anything.

http://tiftongazette.com/local/x1414...ing-Tift-woman

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

The body of a missing Tift County woman was found in some woods Thursday afternoon. 28-year-old Sunday Blombergh, who disappeared April 22nd, was murdered. Herman Evans, who's married to her ex mother-in-law, is charged with killing her, and the GBI says more arrests may be coming.
    Neighbors say the GBI Crime Scene Van, GBI agents and Sheriff's deputy cars have spent hours at the house five times from evening time until the early morning hours.
    Sunday and her little girl had been staying at the home for a couple months, until she went missing.
    Inside the house, the carpet was cut up in several spots. The carpet was pulled up in the room Sunday was staying in. Numbered circles are all over the wall and on the ceiling that appear to be highlighting some possible blood splatters.
    Also, Lumenol was sprayed in several spots in the bathroom, and we are told lumenol helps agents detect blood.
    "He had a big red eye, and scratches down his face, and was bleeding," said neighbor Anne McEntyre about Herman Evans. "He said the couch fell on him. He said he was burning all his stuff."
    The GBI says they suspect foul play. They asked Evans' mother for his computer.(snip)
    Neighbors report seeing two men this weekend burning a couch. You can still see pieces of it. They say they were told by Evans he was moving and he didn't have a place to put the couch.
    He also told neighbors to come in and take any furniture they like.
    Herman Evans has been charged with murder, and the GBI say investigation is not over.

http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12556714
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to darlin gal For This Useful Post:

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
    God....god....god. I am sitting here crying. I am so sorry for Sunday's family
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Innocent until proven guilty, I know, but that crap HE was posting on his FB Page was a HUGE red flag to me. It was if he thought by posting the poor me/why they lookin' at me routine he could throw everyone off his trail, too weird! The creepiest was the "meat market" question.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
    Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up.
    Thank you.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty, I know, but that crap HE was posting on his FB Page was a HUGE red flag to me. It was if he thought by posting the poor me/why they lookin' at me routine he could throw everyone off his trail, too weird! The creepiest was the "meat market" question.
    I wish i could of read it!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    I wish i could of read it!
    Read away!
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&v=wall&ref=ts

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Wink

Knox, you are great.

ETA,

Any word from RE?
    Last edited by fhc; 05-27-2010 at 07:29 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

From Sunday's missing person FB page:

Herman Evans i understand not speaking to me, but if i can help in any way, i am here and available to talk at anytime. (((prayers))
    Tuesday at 3:39pm · Comment ·LikeUnlike · Flag

RIP Sunday Blombergh ... I hope that justice is served to all those involved .. my prayers are with her family, especially Izzy

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mlatta For This Useful Post:

I am glad they found her... and as always...sad that this world is like that. Now a father without his daughter, a daughter without her mother, and all her siblings without their sister. I hope whomever is responsible gets what they deserve, even though it's not enough to make it ok.
    "But the eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart" -The little prince

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coonbottom Gal For This Useful Post:

The video in this link has shots of the interior of the home. Not quite sure how they got in there to film, as you would think it would still be an active crime scene investigation ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

The video in this link has shots of the interior of the home. Not quite sure how they got in there to film, as you would think it would still be an active crime scene investigation ...
    Allegedly GBI left the place WIDE open .. no crime scene tape or anything .. I SURE hope they do not need to go back there for any evidence! It has been compromised, and ANYTHING recovered would be fruit of the poisonous tree.

WTF were they thinking?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mlatta For This Useful Post:

Unhappy Can anyone confirm this?

It appears that the body was discovered AFTER the arrest of HE ?

I'm so sad.. all I can think about is that cute little girl not having her mommy..
    Last edited by mlatta; 05-27-2010 at 08:42 PM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mlatta For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast