Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    The best source of information right now seems to be the Missing-FB Page.

• Sunday's phone has went straight to voicemail since she went missing on Thursday 4/22.

• The guy listed as "in a relationship" with on her FB page is only a friend who Sunday listed for personal reasons. They are not in a relationship, he has not spoken with her and does not know where she is.

• Family members and friends met in Tifton at 10:00 am this morning (04/30) to search for Sunday.

• Still nothing on who the husband is (they are separated) or the last time he had contact with her.

The father of Sunday's baby is Theo Wayne Conoly, age 30. Sunday and Theo were married on 04/11/03. Theo lives in Tallahassee, FL. Here is his myspace profile link.

http://www.myspace.com/theotard
    Last edited by Clarity Matters; 04-30-2010 at 08:24 PM. Reason: To add information

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clarity Matters For This Useful Post:

Well, unless the one photo is a mug shot, it must have come from the family? And the other one certainly looks like a private snapshot, so someone must have given that to the paper. Does seem an odd choice.
    Just my opinion, of course.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Well, unless the one photo is a mug shot, it must have come from the family? And the other one certainly looks like a private snapshot, so someone must have given that to the paper. Does seem an odd choice.
    It is most likely a mug shot from Brazoria County Jail in Texas. Sunday Blombergh was living in Lake Jackson, TX when she was arrested in 2006 (Manufacture or Delivery of a Controlled Substance, Over 1 Gram, Under 4 Grams) and 2009 (Driving While Intoxicated). The 2006 drug charge was for a Penalty Group I which includes heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine, and similar drugs. It was a felony charge for drug dealing, not just possession.

http://records.brazoria-county.com/S...h/jailfrmd.asp
    Last edited by Clarity Matters; 04-30-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Repost link and charges

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clarity Matters For This Useful Post:

Here is a myspace profile for the mother-in-law of Sunday Blombergh. Her name is Ruby Conoly Evans (aka Grandma Ruby) and she lives in Tifton, Georgia (Tift County).

http://www.myspace.com/rubyevans1

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clarity Matters For This Useful Post:

Thank you Clarity Matters, reading at the links you provided filled in a few blanks.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...all&ref=search

Link to video's posted on the Missing FB page-search for Sunday. Family and friends, are searching areas in Tift County, GA today.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Vigil held for Sunday on 05/01/2010

Last edited by Knox; 05-01-2010 at 11:09 PM. Reason: add link

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

This is only 20 miles (Tifton) and 33 miles (Lenox) from Ocilla where Tara Grinstead went missing in 2005.

An address I found on one of those links that is suppose to be where she lived on Briarwood in Lenox is also a property for sale. Advertised on Trulia. Three acres, it looked like a mobile home on Google Earth. Very remote area.
    Last edited by Beyond Belief; 05-02-2010 at 12:10 AM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

just trying to keep sunday's info upstream.. please forward any information to the facebook page.. god bless..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...12721198763582

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleuthFairy For This Useful Post:

Loved ones held candlelight vigils in Tallahassee and Tifton, Ga., for Sunday Blombergh, who has been missing since April 22.

They gathered Saturday at Lake Ella for the Tallahassee vigil. Earlier in the day, family members, friends and others searched for her in Tifton, where she was last seen.

"We're just hoping for the best at this point," said Reign Blombergh, Sunday's father, at the vigil. "I don't want to think she's not alive. I just can't go there."

A group of about 25 people gathered at the park's gazebo and lit candles in silence for about 30 minutes.

Supporters approached the family before leaving, offering hugs and words of encouragement.

Lorena Jones hugged Reign Blombergh and said, "I know what's like to have a loved one to go missing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone to have to go through something like this."

More at link ...
    http://www.tallahassee.com/article/2...since-April-22

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

for those of you unable to link to the facebook page, here's the myspace link again:

http://www.myspace.com/findsundayblombergh

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleuthFairy For This Useful Post:

I have some questions, if anyone knows the answers, maybe it could tell us more.

Why did Sunday move to Tifton? It seems to be a remote location for someone without a car.

Where was Sunday working and how did she get to work?

Was the money Sunday had saved to buy a car found? Was it in a bank? or ???

Had Sunday actually packed her things yet?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

More questions, why was Ruby, Sunday Blombergh's mother-in-law, coming to Tifton?
    It appears to be about 2 hours from Tallahassee to Tifton. Did she regularly visit Sunday? If Sunday's sister was already coming to move her back to Florida, why wouldn't Ruby wait a day? What was the relationship between Sunday, her estranged husband, and Ruby? Who had physical custody of Sunday's daughter?

AND

Who was Sunday's roommate in Tifton? What does this person say?

So many questions unanswered and LE almost seem to be looking the other way. jmo
    Media doesn't seem interested around Georgia, either...
    Last edited by fhc; 05-03-2010 at 01:07 PM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

I'd like to see the answers to your questions too FHC. IIRC I think it was said SB was living with Ruby in Tifton. I believe she (Ruby) owns or works at a florist there. I'll go back and see if that's correct.

So did Sunday come to Tifton from Texas? It would be nice to get some details about Sunday's life prior to her going missing.
    Last edited by Knox; 05-03-2010 at 01:21 PM. Reason: add

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Someone on the Nancy Grace Facebook page is saying Sunday is the 2nd young woman who's disappeared in this area in the past few weeks?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

For anyone who wants to browse ...
    http://tiftongazette.com/policereports

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast