1076 users online (176 members and 900 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

Is the story breaking? Saw this posted at AH...Mods move or delete as needed. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. Is it more sensationalism?

Exclusive: “Tommy Showed Me Where They Dumped Haleigh!” —Misty Croslin

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30/...lin/#more-4262

Sorry, just tried to delete as I just saw it posted in the basement.
    Last edited by Peliman; 04-30-2010 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    Is the story breaking? Saw this posted at AH...Mods move or delete as needed. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. Is it more sensationalism?

Exclusive: “Tommy Showed Me Where They Dumped Haleigh!” —Misty Croslin

I saw that a little while ago. I have no reason to believe it's sensationalism, but I just plain don't believe it's true. It seems to be simply the latest chapter and verse of the "Cousin Joe done it" saga being continued by a proven, documented liar throwing out everything she can to misdirect what really happened to Haleigh.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    I saw that a little while ago. I have no reason to believe it's sensationalism, but I just plain don't believe it's true. It seems to be simply the latest chapter and verse of the "Cousin Joe done it" saga being continued by a proven, documented liar throwing out everything she can to misdirect what really happened to Haleigh.
    Thanks CP, just saw this posted in the basement. I must say at the moment my heads spinning on what to make of it or the veracity of the statements. It's still a very incomplete rendition of the events leading up to these claims.

I know she's deflecting her own role but I'm still not sure that others like cousin JO or TC were involved also. I could make some extrapolations from what I see reported RE time-line but I'm not sure I totally accept it. I still have statements ringing in my ears, like the sheriff saying multiple people.

I have to keep reminding myself AH is only reporting what he hears from some unknown source.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I just read the article. I was also wondered if we were allowed to post in this section because, well, whom should we believe, right? I mean, come on, consider the sources.

Maybe this should be in the basement because I don't believe a word Misty says. As for AH, well, can't figure him out. Everyone denying this and that doesn't help, either.

Misty's lawyer says he believe her. duh! Don't they always say that?
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-30-2010 at 01:43 PM.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    I just read the article. I was also wondered if we were allow to post in this section because, well, whom should we believe, right? I mean, come on, consider the sources.

Maybe this should be in the basement because I don't believe a word Misty says. As for AH, well, can't figure him out.
    Hi AK, I thought discussions regarding the case were moved up here when the Rumor Thread closed. I tend to leave people to make their own decisions about any info posted. Actually I never checked the basement until after the original post. The scanners had it.

Why would tommy show misty the "Place"..that would be like committing legal suicide. She is a chatterbox, always was, always will be....crazy. Here I go again, applying logic.''

Let's go back to the beginning when misty slipped and said, "the blanket is in the van that THEY took". This may be the only slip she ever made w/o covering it up quickly.

She gave this as the reason for washing blankets that night so the blanket in the van and THEY could actually be a legitmate utterance.

misty is naming her brother as the source of where they dumped the body.

Tommy is denying it. Yet tommy was led to the dock before misty. Tommy spoke with FBI, P.I., State's Attorney, FDLE and PCSO before he went to the dock...then they drove him there.

The article says Fields believes her. Is this the first statement Fields has ever made about misty?
    Last edited by Whisperer; 04-30-2010 at 05:28 AM.

I wonder how misty did on the poly/LVA/ hypnosis when they asked if she harmed Haleigh. Have we ever heard about that?

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama

According to Art harris Misty knew (MERGED)

snip~“A month before she was arrested for drug trafficking, Tommy walked her to a boat ramp and said, ‘This is where we got rid of the body,’’ a source familiar with her disclosure to police tells me in an exclusive interview. “They wanted to see if she could give them any details that might back up her dock story.”

It’s unclear if she made a positive ID of the dock, or one that would stand up in court after so many lies. Her brother, Tommy, denies it ever happened.~ end

Also Art is stating that another Croslin changes his story!
    Last edited by elle1919; 04-30-2010 at 08:26 AM.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quite honestly as information comes out, I am brought to a deeper level of disgust with both Misty and Tommy Croslin.

I know many of you feel as though Art H is a provoker of sensationalism, as do I in some cases, however one thing he has done is stick to Haleigh's story like glue by bringing us new( true or untrue) information in Haleigh's case. Often times when Art does this in his writing, very soon after we see investigators concede bits of information to either support or negate what Art or other outlets are saying.

I take what he offers on Haleigh's case in hopes that it will drive LE to come out and give us something....if anything. Go back and check Art's "bombshells" you will see a pattern of when LE or a "leak" comes out and talks.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

IDK, i am not too keen depending on AH as a relible source. Didn't he use TN and GGM as one of his "inside sources"?

I just think the one person who has never been pointed at is the one who we should really be looking at. I think that IF LE believe Misty, that JO would be locked up right now on some silly charge just to keep him in jail. I don't think LE believes her.

Whisperer makes a great point about Tommy talking to LE first. JMO
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

From NG if you want to take a pound of salt with this:

Right now: Awaiting Breaking News

In Haleigh Cummings' Murder!

Breaking news imminent in the Haleigh Cummings murder mystery! Could new information turn the entire case around? Nancy Grace investigates every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
    Last edited by Dee10; 04-30-2010 at 08:57 AM.

You know Elle, even after my direct battle with Art several months ago, I still like his articles. As you said, he has stuck to this story like glue. He has brought us information that has resulted in much of what has formed each of our opinions. I'm not certain, but I would be willing to bet that Art Harris is the most often quoted source in comments on this case here at WS and at most other sites around the net.

Has he got some things wrong? Of course he has, but for every 1 thing you show me that he's got wrong, I'll show you 10 things he has got right.
    Last edited by Concerned Papa; 04-30-2010 at 09:04 AM.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Quite honestly as information comes out, I am brought to a deeper level of disgust with both Misty and Tommy Croslin.

I know many of you feel as though Art H is a provoker of sensationalism, as do I in some cases, however one thing he has done is stick to Haleigh's story like glue by bringing us new( true or untrue) information in Haleigh's case. Often times when Art does this in his writing, very soon after we see investigators concede bits of information to either support or negate what Art or other outlets are saying.

I take what he offers on Haleigh's case in hopes that it will drive LE to come out and give us something....if anything. Go back and check Art's "bombshells" you will see a pattern of when LE or a "leak" comes out and talks.
    Most of what I see from LE after Art does his thing is "That rumor is false". That came from LE just a couple of weeks ago. Is that 20 calls or 90 - that really boiled the pot over...just sayin.

ETA - it seems obvious to me, Misty would know where Haleigh was taken.
    Last edited by raisincharlie; 04-30-2010 at 09:14 AM.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

In one of recent NG transcripts Art says it's nine calls...

But frankly, considering that this is apparently yet another Misty tale, related to Art second or third hand by another interested party, it seems to me that AH's credibility is the smallest of problems. The truth might be twisted at any link of the food chain below him.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast