Art Harris Exclusives - Merged threads

Is the story breaking? Saw this posted at AH...Mods move or delete as needed. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. Is it more sensationalism?

Exclusive: “Tommy Showed Me Where They Dumped Haleigh!” —Misty Croslin

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30...-they-dumped-haleigh-misty-croslin/#more-4262

I saw that a little while ago. I have no reason to believe it's sensationalism, but I just plain don't believe it's true. It seems to be simply the latest chapter and verse of the "Cousin Joe done it" saga being continued by a proven, documented liar throwing out everything she can to misdirect what really happened to Haleigh.

I saw that a little while ago. I have no reason to believe it's sensationalism, but I just plain don't believe it's true. It seems to be simply the latest chapter and verse of the "Cousin Joe done it" saga being continued by a proven, documented liar throwing out everything she can to misdirect what really happened to Haleigh.

Thanks CP, just saw this posted in the basement. I must say at the moment my heads spinning on what to make of it or the veracity of the statements. It's still a very incomplete rendition of the events leading up to these claims.

I know she's deflecting her own role but I'm still not sure that others like cousin JO or TC were involved also. I could make some extrapolations from what I see reported RE time-line but I'm not sure I totally accept it. I still have statements ringing in my ears, like the sheriff saying multiple people.

I have to keep reminding myself AH is only reporting what he hears from some unknown source.

I just read the article. I was also wondered if we were allowed to post in this section because, well, whom should we believe, right? I mean, come on, consider the sources. :eek:

Maybe this should be in the basement because I don't believe a word Misty says. As for AH, well, can't figure him out. Everyone denying this and that doesn't help, either.

Misty's lawyer says he believe her. duh! Don't they always say that? :doh:

I just read the article. I was also wondered if we were allow to post in this section because, well, whom should we believe, right? I mean, come on, consider the sources. :eek:

Maybe this should be in the basement because I don't believe a word Misty says. As for AH, well, can't figure him out.

Hi AK, I thought discussions regarding the case were moved up here when the Rumor Thread closed. I tend to leave people to make their own decisions about any info posted. Actually I never checked the basement until after the original post. The scanners had it.

Why would tommy show misty the "Place"..that would be like committing legal suicide. She is a chatterbox, always was, always will be....crazy. Here I go again, applying logic.''

Let's go back to the beginning when misty slipped and said, "the blanket is in the van that THEY took". This may be the only slip she ever made w/o covering it up quickly.

She gave this as the reason for washing blankets that night so the blanket in the van and THEY could actually be a legitmate utterance.

misty is naming her brother as the source of where they dumped the body.

Tommy is denying it. Yet tommy was led to the dock before misty. Tommy spoke with FBI, P.I., State's Attorney, FDLE and PCSO before he went to the dock...then they drove him there.

The article says Fields believes her. Is this the first statement Fields has ever made about misty?

I wonder how misty did on the poly/LVA/ hypnosis when they asked if she harmed Haleigh. Have we ever heard about that?

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/30...-they-dumped-haleigh-misty-croslin/#more-4262

snip~“A month before she was arrested for drug trafficking, Tommy walked her to a boat ramp and said, ‘This is where we got rid of the body,’’ a source familiar with her disclosure to police tells me in an exclusive interview. “They wanted to see if she could give them any details that might back up her dock story.”

It’s unclear if she made a positive ID of the dock, or one that would stand up in court after so many lies. Her brother, Tommy, denies it ever happened.~ end

Also Art is stating that another Croslin changes his story!

Quite honestly as information comes out, I am brought to a deeper level of disgust with both Misty and Tommy Croslin.

I know many of you feel as though Art H is a provoker of sensationalism, as do I in some cases, however one thing he has done is stick to Haleigh's story like glue by bringing us new( true or untrue) information in Haleigh's case. Often times when Art does this in his writing, very soon after we see investigators concede bits of information to either support or negate what Art or other outlets are saying.

I take what he offers on Haleigh's case in hopes that it will drive LE to come out and give us something....if anything. Go back and check Art's "bombshells" you will see a pattern of when LE or a "leak" comes out and talks.

IDK, i am not too keen depending on AH as a relible source. Didn't he use TN and GGM as one of his "inside sources"?

I just think the one person who has never been pointed at is the one who we should really be looking at. I think that IF LE believe Misty, that JO would be locked up right now on some silly charge just to keep him in jail. I don't think LE believes her.

Whisperer makes a great point about Tommy talking to LE first. JMO

From NG if you want to take a pound of salt with this:

Right now: Awaiting Breaking News

In Haleigh Cummings' Murder!

Breaking news imminent in the Haleigh Cummings murder mystery! Could new information turn the entire case around? Nancy Grace investigates every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

You know Elle, even after my direct battle with Art several months ago, I still like his articles. As you said, he has stuck to this story like glue. He has brought us information that has resulted in much of what has formed each of our opinions. I'm not certain, but I would be willing to bet that Art Harris is the most often quoted source in comments on this case here at WS and at most other sites around the net.

Has he got some things wrong? Of course he has, but for every 1 thing you show me that he's got wrong, I'll show you 10 things he has got right.

Quite honestly as information comes out, I am brought to a deeper level of disgust with both Misty and Tommy Croslin.

I know many of you feel as though Art H is a provoker of sensationalism, as do I in some cases, however one thing he has done is stick to Haleigh's story like glue by bringing us new( true or untrue) information in Haleigh's case. Often times when Art does this in his writing, very soon after we see investigators concede bits of information to either support or negate what Art or other outlets are saying.

I take what he offers on Haleigh's case in hopes that it will drive LE to come out and give us something....if anything. Go back and check Art's "bombshells" you will see a pattern of when LE or a "leak" comes out and talks.

Most of what I see from LE after Art does his thing is "That rumor is false". That came from LE just a couple of weeks ago. Is that 20 calls or 90 - that really boiled the pot over...just sayin.

ETA - it seems obvious to me, Misty would know where Haleigh was taken.

In one of recent NG transcripts Art says it's nine calls...

But frankly, considering that this is apparently yet another Misty tale, related to Art second or third hand by another interested party, it seems to me that AH's credibility is the smallest of problems. The truth might be twisted at any link of the food chain below him.

Sometimes, when these "leaks" come out, I wonder if they are actually planned leaks by LE. These reporters or investigators keep in contact with family members - because they want the truth or want the scoop. By the same token, they are used by information that may be faulty. We can not always know which it is. But I am glad it is reported to us and we can either accept or reject it (sometimes we go back and forth on our view). Art is so soft spoken and has a more gentle approach that may put people at ease to speak more freely - as opposed to being live with someone yelling and interupting at them. Heck, if I saw him on the street I wouldn't hesitate to yell Hey Art, lets talk. By the same token, I don't belive everything I hear.

AH has gotten on the ground and spoken directly to many of the players, so I always look forward to his reports. Also, obviously he has a friend on the inside of LE, and often that means only partial or misheard information; it's always been like that for reporters. :twocents:

You know Elle, even after my direct battle with Art several months ago, I still like his articles. As you said, he has stuck to this story like glue. He has brought us information that has resulted in much of what has formed each of our opinions. I'm not certain, but I would be willing to bet that Art Harris is the most often quoted source in comments on this case here at WS and at most other sites around the net.

Has he got some things wrong? Of course he has, but for every 1 thing you show me that he's got wrong, I'll show you 10 things he has got right.

Bold by me....I agree, he is keeping us talking...and you know when we are all sitting here waiting for news to give us another clue in this investigation, he usually brings it. Much of the media has gotten a lot of points wrong in this case, errors have been made by many. When it comes to Haleigh I will take all news I can get and then if need be look it up and try and separate the fact from fiction on my own( or with the help of others like yourself!)

I will take what I can get and remember his history, in my opinion if we are not listening we might miss a clue. I will tell you what....from my own experience, I can take the early statements from key players in this case that Art interviewed early on and see exactly how and when their stories changed, or began changing. Chelsea's for instance. I am not sure what's up with her .....maybe she is involved and maybe she isn't but she sure doesn't have a very good recollection of the events on February 9th, she tells them different every-time in my opinion.

Most of what I see from LE after Art does his thing is "That rumor is false". That came from LE just a couple of weeks ago. Is that 20 calls or 90 - that really boiled the pot over...just sayin.

ETA - it seems obvious to me, Misty would know where Haleigh was taken.

Exactly my point....At least we can get a negative on something from Law Enforcement. Point is they come out and say so, and they obviously don't have to. If Art runs a story and it ruffles enough feathers LE will come out and speak......How often are they willing to do that on their own?

Ahhhhh! Its crazy to me how Misty could sit on the jail taped conversations and say so freely Daddy I dont know nothin! Ive told them all I can tell them, if I knew more I would tell them, God hasn't given me that sign.. blah blah blah!!!" and then when her butt is in BIG trouble all of a sudden she knows more.
We all know she knows. We just dont know what she knows.
God Bless Art for getting us statements from LE. It is eactly what happens, they clear up and confirm things and shoot down things. He gets us some answers by his reporting, and I am thankful for that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back