1572 users online (347 members and 1225 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Roze is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist

2010.04.30 911 Call Statement Analysis

I thought this was a very interesting read. Statement analysis on Misty's 911 call.

http://www.***************************/

It's a very good read, and I'm not saying it merely because he agrees with me on most points...

This link takes you straight to the post. The link in the original post might become confusing when he adds new blog entries.
    http://***************************/201...sis-misty.html

Very interesting read indeed. So much insight to digest.
    Worry looks around, guilt looks back, fear hides it's eyes, but faith and hope hold hands and look up!

Do you call a fly without wings a "walk"?

If anyone has a link to Misty's initial television interview, he would like to do an analysis of it and have it up by the weekend.

I can't link it because it is for 32 bit computers but it is on youtube and I just tried to link it to you. She is wearing the large polka dot (green) jacket and she is with her mother. I just reviewed it last night and must have watched it from a new media outlet not youtube
    Very telling tape, imo. She chokes up (oh so slightly) when she says she covered Haleigh with a sheet.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 04-30-2010 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I can't link it because it is for 32 bit computers but it is on youtube and I just tried to link it to you. She is wearing the large polka dot (green) jacket and she is with her mother. I just reviewed it last night and must have watched it from a new media outlet not youtube
    Very telling tape, imo. She chokes up (oh so slightly) when she says she covered Haleigh with a sheet.
    Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4P...eature=related
    Last edited by KateB; 05-01-2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I just love Peter Hyatt. I've been reading his blog for a while and he's been on the radio, too. I knew the 911 call was bad. After reading some of his earlier work, I went back to the 911 to re-analyze it, and was shocked just how bad it is. The script he used left out some of the Ron-isms, which is too bad.

Love his comment regarding Cindy Anthony's smartazz remark about KC's partying, "there's no book on greiving, you know".:

There is lots and lots of data collected, including how innocent and how guilty parents react when their children are reported missing. Federal law enforcement articles (the FBI Law Bulletin) and research (LSI) from thousands of polygraphs exist to guide us. There is a "book" response.

This guy has my respect.

Thanks for the link to Misty's "dramatic" interview.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-30-2010 at 08:22 AM.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Exact quote from ron cummings:

""There was no fight with a cousin over a gun. I don't know where people are getting their information from, but people say a lot of things and they don't always know what they are talking about," he said.

He does the same thing about the sleeping arrangements he was the one that said they were all in the bed that night and then changes it two days later. When asked about the confusion, he says he has no idea how that came about.

So many lies out of his lips and all we hear about is misty's lies...it just boggles your mind.
    Last edited by Whisperer; 04-30-2010 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks Roze....you are quick..yep that's the one..

yep, that tape would be perfect to analyze.

She is still of "they" and the blanket was in the van "THEY" took.

A possibility that other people were there and took a deceased haleigh out of the MH. Misty could have hid under the blanket while this part was happening.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Maybe he reads here, we have analyzed that video about a million times, many points raised by very intelligent posters here. JMO
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Maybe he reads here, we have analyzed that video about a million times, many points raised by very intelligent posters here. JMO
    He gives his background and credentials here:

http://***************************/201...statement.html

I would love if someone would invite him over to post. He also has lots of interesting insights in to the CA case and family dynamics.

Peter also says, What motivated Ronald Cummings to protect Misty from revealing the truth about his daughter, who's own name appears so difficult for his lips to frame and say? Yes, why doesn't he say Haleigh's name? Even in the drug bust video, Ronald says "my daughter".

Peter was asked to post his analysis of this call after talking it about on the Simon Barrett radio show on Sunday. He needed the full script (although some parts are still missing) before he'd post to his blog, that's why there was a delay. He's a Statement Analyst by profession, lives in Maine, and works with the FBI and LE all over the country. He also teaches Statement Analysis to LE.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 04-30-2010 at 08:36 AM.

She's wearing the same outfit in this one, too. Not sure which day this is, with Greta. The first one posted is the one I remember seeing first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc
    Last edited by KateB; 05-01-2015 at 09:48 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I'm confused now. Who is Peter? Who is Seamus? Who wrote the statement analysis article referenced here?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast