2010.04.30 911 Call Statement Analysis

Roze

Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
Reaction score
I thought this was a very interesting read. Statement analysis on Misty's 911 call.

http://www./

It's a very good read, and I'm not saying it merely because he agrees with me on most points... :)

This link takes you straight to the post. The link in the original post might become confusing when he adds new blog entries.
http:///2010/04/complete-911-call-analysis-misty.html

If anyone has a link to Misty's initial television interview, he would like to do an analysis of it and have it up by the weekend.

I can't link it because it is for 32 bit computers but it is on youtube and I just tried to link it to you. She is wearing the large polka dot (green) jacket and she is with her mother. I just reviewed it last night and must have watched it from a new media outlet not youtube
Very telling tape, imo. She chokes up (oh so slightly) when she says she covered Haleigh with a sheet.

I can't link it because it is for 32 bit computers but it is on youtube and I just tried to link it to you. She is wearing the large polka dot (green) jacket and she is with her mother. I just reviewed it last night and must have watched it from a new media outlet not youtube
Very telling tape, imo. She chokes up (oh so slightly) when she says she covered Haleigh with a sheet.

Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E&feature=related

I just love Peter Hyatt. I've been reading his blog for a while and he's been on the radio, too. I knew the 911 call was bad. After reading some of his earlier work, I went back to the 911 to re-analyze it, and was shocked just how bad it is. The script he used left out some of the Ron-isms, which is too bad.

Love his comment regarding Cindy Anthony's smartazz remark about KC's partying, "there's no book on greiving, you know".:

There is lots and lots of data collected, including how innocent and how guilty parents react when their children are reported missing. Federal law enforcement articles (the FBI Law Bulletin) and research (LSI) from thousands of polygraphs exist to guide us. There is a "book" response.
:clap:

This guy has my respect.

Thanks for the link to Misty's "dramatic" interview.

Exact quote from ron cummings:

""There was no fight with a cousin over a gun. I don't know where people are getting their information from, but people say a lot of things and they don't always know what they are talking about," he said.

He does the same thing about the sleeping arrangements he was the one that said they were all in the bed that night and then changes it two days later. When asked about the confusion, he says he has no idea how that came about.

So many lies out of his lips and all we hear about is misty's lies...it just boggles your mind.

:dance:

Thanks Roze....you are quick..yep that's the one..

yep, that tape would be perfect to analyze.

She is still of "they" and the blanket was in the van "THEY" took.

A possibility that other people were there and took a deceased haleigh out of the MH. Misty could have hid under the blanket while this part was happening.

Maybe he reads here, we have analyzed that video about a million times, many points raised by very intelligent posters here. JMO

Maybe he reads here, we have analyzed that video about a million times, many points raised by very intelligent posters here. JMO

He gives his background and credentials here:

http:///2010/04/credentials-how-to-study-statement.html

I would love if someone would invite him over to post. He also has lots of interesting insights in to the CA case and family dynamics.

Peter also says, What motivated Ronald Cummings to protect Misty from revealing the truth about his daughter, who's own name appears so difficult for his lips to frame and say? Yes, why doesn't he say Haleigh's name? Even in the drug bust video, Ronald says "my daughter". :furious:

Peter was asked to post his analysis of this call after talking it about on the Simon Barrett radio show on Sunday. He needed the full script (although some parts are still missing) before he'd post to his blog, that's why there was a delay. He's a Statement Analyst by profession, lives in Maine, and works with the FBI and LE all over the country. He also teaches Statement Analysis to LE.

I'm confused now. Who is Peter? Who is Seamus? Who wrote the statement analysis article referenced here?

This is only part of the video. There is an uncut version that i am feverishly looking for but guess what.....all the links to it are broken. Maybe someone has the uncut version on their you tube channel? It is over 6 minutes in length and Misty goes into detail about the bricks (while looking off to the left) Here is where I watched the video but I can't get it to open.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

Rose..Thank you for the link about statement analyses. Terrific Read. I just finished it...WOW!

Darn youtube videos aren't opening with a 64 bit computer. The ones that require Flash Adobe won't run for me because Adobe hasn't released the software yet for 64 bit; only 32 bits...

What should be pointed out, over and over, is that during this 911 call, when the operator WAS making it "all about Haleigh".......neither Ron nor Misty wanted to answer questions about her.

That was a great analysis, and I was glad to review the nuances of that call.

I realize, this time, that there is no disbelief statements-- I can't believe this is happening! Where could she be? How'd this happen? Are you sure she isn't hiding somewhere? Did you check...?

And glaringly, nothing about Jr... no effort at all to protect him from toddling out the door that's "wide open."

I feel sick... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back