1167 users online (243 members and 924 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,681

    Gardner claims he was molested by female relative

    Gardner claims a female relative molested him when he was 5 and then raped him in 2007 and continued to until now. Whaaaaat??????

    http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12402002
    Last edited by SoCalSleuth; 04-30-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: added link

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,205
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSleuth View Post
    Gardner claims a female relative molested him when he was 5 and then raped him in 2007 and continued to until now. Whaaaaat??????

    http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12402002
    I'm sorry but wasn't he an adult in 2007? Already convicted of a sexual assault? And a big guy at that. I just can't see someone, a woman, "raping" him.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,049
    I don't believe this for a second. It's completely ridiculous!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,165
    I might care about his story if he weren't a murderer ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,165
    oh boo hoo - he says he tried to commit suicide - there are some sure-fire ways to do it if he had really wanted to

    he's also attempting to blame doctors for denying him the help he says he asked for

    how many others has he blamed now? we should keep count ...

  6. #6
    What is 5150? Where he says he told the mental health places that he's '5150'?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    What is 5150? Where he says he told the mental health places that he's '5150'?

    "Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (specifically, the Lanterman-Petris-Short Act or "LPS") which allows a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person deemed to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to him or her self, and/or others and/or gravely disabled."

    For example, if someone states they want to kill themselves a police officer can put someone on a "5150" hold and have them placed in a hospital, against their will, for a short period of time so that they can be evaluated.
    Last edited by Voice4theSilent; 04-30-2010 at 09:33 PM.
    Where is James Perryman? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...james+perryman

    "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away! ~ Elvis Presley


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,579
    IIRCC, his own mom worked in a hospital and dept that handled these types of patients. He's trying to tell us that he didn't know how to get himself admitted?! pfffft

    JMHO
    fran

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,340
    this guy is so pathetic.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    oh boo hoo - he says he tried to commit suicide - there are some sure-fire ways to do it if he had really wanted to

    he's also attempting to blame doctors for denying him the help he says he asked for

    how many others has he blamed now? we should keep count ...
    (Bold by me) Thanks for posting this. I totally agree! Taking ecstacy (a hallucinogen!) and drinking beer isn't much of an attempt!
    Where is James Perryman? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...james+perryman

    "Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away! ~ Elvis Presley



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    447

    CBS8 posts entire JAG interview

    An hour and a half clip. Gardner rambles on about the system, but offers some new information in the case.

    http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12407283

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by fran View Post
    IIRCC, his own mom worked in a hospital and dept that handled these types of patients. He's trying to tell us that he didn't know how to get himself admitted?! pfffft

    JMHO
    fran
    I know, right. I would really like to hear what she has to say about everything.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,515
    I traveled on the train with a man that seemed off and proved to be. The trip took days. Arriving at the city finally, this man staged a big 5150 (I now realize) when we pulled into the train station. See, he didn't have a place to stay, told officiers he was going into a dangerous panic attack because his place to stay fell through, and so by saying he was a danger to himself he was taken in for a night off the streets.

    What a slap in the face for Gardner to say he couldn't find the right channels to go through to find mental help when his own Mother is in that field. Underneath, he's angry at her, don't you think?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    I'm sorry but wasn't he an adult in 2007? Already convicted of a sexual assault? And a big guy at that. I just can't see someone, a woman, "raping" him.
    Of course he was an adult in 2007-that's only three years ago.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy2441 View Post
    I don't believe this for a second. It's completely ridiculous!!
    I also find the idea that a female would rape him, a grown man, and then continue on doing that very peculiar, to say the least.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY FL - Officer Ronald Baker for sex abuse, child porn, Sunrise, 2008
    By Reader in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 03:29 AM

Tags for this Thread