GUILTY TX - Amora Carson, 13 mos, brutally murdered, Henderson, 2 Dec 2008

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
picture.php

Parents: Baby killed because demon-possessed
Investigators say it was the most gruesome scene involving a child they had ever seen.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 - 7:11pm

RUSK COUNTY - An East Texas couple appeared in a Rusk County court this morning, accused of bludgeoning a 13-month-old girl to death with a hammer.

Investigators say it was the most gruesome scene involving a child they had ever seen.

According to authorities, they received a 911 call Tuesday morning from 18-year-old Jessica Carson, the baby's mother. Carson, whom authorities say graduated last year from Longview High School with honors, told the dispatcher she and her live-in fiancé Blaine Milam, 18, briefly left the baby at home. They said upon their return to the house on County Road 2125 in Henderson, the child, Amora Bain Carson, was not breathing.

That was just one of many stories the pair would tell authorities including the fact that dogs bit her, a car wreck occurred and the child killed herself with a hammer.

Deputies say when they arrived, Amora was on her back in the bedroom, beaten to death with some kind of object, which they believe was a hammer.

"She also had 15-20 bite marks on her body," said Lt. Reynold Humer with the Rusk County Sheriff's Dept. "I’ve seen a lot of (murder scenes) in my 30 years but this is worse I've ever seen."

Officials believe Amora may have been tortured before her death with the bite marks and then later killed with the hammer or another tool.

Lt. Humer said authorities became immediately suspicious of the couple and Carson eventually broke down to Texas Rangers.

According to the arrest report, Carson “admitted to Ranger Kenny Ray that she was present when the defendant performed an exorcism of the demons possessing the body of their child, Amora Bain Carson. The defendant went on to say after her husband killed the baby, they drove to Henderson to a pawnshop to pawn items to pay for an exorcism service and officers were able to confirm those transactions. The defendant Carson said they then made up a story about leaving the baby alone and returning home and finding the baby dead.”

The blonde-hair, blue-eyed baby was described by family members as “a happy toddler, full of life, who never cried.”

Bond was set at $2 million dollars each. If convicted, the couple faces the death penalty.

picture.php

:furious:Mr. Milam was a registered sex-offender and was supposed to be behind bars at the time.

However, officials say a slip-up in the system allowed Milam to be freed months before his release. :furious:

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/baby-amoras-mom-stepfather-indicted-capital-murder-charges

Milam capital murder trial set for May 3

By Howard Roden
Updated: 04.25.10
After sifting through an initial pool of 388 potential jurors, the capital murder trial of Blaine Keith Milam is scheduled to start May 3.

Milam, 20, of Henderson, faces the death penalty for his alleged involvement in the December 2008 beating death of his fiancee’s 13-month-old child. Milam and Jessica Bain Carson allegedly struck Amora Bain Carson approximately 20 times with a hammer in an attempt to perform an exorcism on the toddler.

The trial, which was transferred from its original location in Rusk County due to pretrial publicity, is to be held in the 284th state District Court. Judge J. Clay Gossett, of the 4th state District Court in Rusk County will preside over the trial.

Starting in March, 87 jurors were interviewed individually, from which a panel of 48 was chosen, according to a press release issued by Gossett.

more here

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2010/04/26/conroe_courier/news/milam042510.txt

oh yeah she killed herself with a hammer.

god they should get the dp just for defaming her name alone :(

My very first thought the day I heard about this poor baby is what kind of drugs are those people on....reportedly there were no drugs found in the home and they weren't under the influence of drugs.

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...ex.aspx?PageIndex=Individual&IND_IDN=10442094

Link to Blaine's Sex Offender Registry page.

He was serving time for breaking into a home in March 2007 and leaving obscene notes in the bedroom of a 13-year-old girl, whom he never had physical contact with, according to William Brown, Rusk County District Attorney investigator.

"He went through her underwear drawer and then took adult magazine pictures he cut out and wrote obscene notes on the pictures telling her how he would like to perform each act with her," he said.

:furious:I had not seen this before.

http://www.kilgorenewsherald.com/ne...ild_murderers_trial_moved_to_Montgomery_.html

Before a gag order was issued in the case, Humber said the crime probably lasted 11 or 12 hours, during which time Milam had placed the baby in a bedroom and the mother was not allowed in, except once, while he was "supposedly performing an exorcism on the baby."

nauseating.....

Girl - Amora's last few hours alive were worse than anything reported before :( ...I know they keep saying drugs weren't involved -- how could anyone do this to this sweet baby girl stone-cold sober?

***warning -- graphic details at link****

Judge Clay Gossett overruled the objections made by the defense team, including statements the defendant allegedly made to Texas Rangers and bite marks and DNA in the case.

Rusk County District Attorney Micheal Jimerson, utilizing a Powerpoint presentation, began his opening argument in the case against Milam.

Jimerson said on Dec, 2, 2008 13-month-old Amora Carson was robbed of her life and of her innocence. He apologized for what the jurors would have to endure during the trial. He explained the murder was brutal, and the scene was one that gave law enforcement officials nightmares.

“Justice for Amora Bain Carson is worth facing what you are going to have to face,” he said.

more here

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20100503/NEWS01/100509977

"Exorcism" = inane attempt at covering up the sexual abuse here, I suspect.

What a nauseating case. As a father of two little ones I cannot, cannot imagine the degree of rage/pathology/utter disassociation from the human race that allows someone to carry out a crime like this. I also cannot imagine any combination of puppy-love or still less palatable form of dependency that would allow the other parent to hear what went down and fail to act on it. Not since Rowan Ford have I felt so physically assaulted by a case.

s

Girl - Amora's last few hours alive were worse than anything reported before :( ...I know they keep saying drugs weren't involved -- how could anyone do this to this sweet baby girl stone-cold sober?

***warning -- graphic details at link****

Judge Clay Gossett overruled the objections made by the defense team, including statements the defendant allegedly made to Texas Rangers and bite marks and DNA in the case.

Rusk County District Attorney Micheal Jimerson, utilizing a Powerpoint presentation, began his opening argument in the case against Milam.

Jimerson said on Dec, 2, 2008 13-month-old Amora Carson was robbed of her life and of her innocence. He apologized for what the jurors would have to endure during the trial. He explained the murder was brutal, and the scene was one that gave law enforcement officials nightmares.

“Justice for Amora Bain Carson is worth facing what you are going to have to face,” he said.

more here

I had not heard about the sexual abuse either!! How did Jessica NOT protect this baby????:furious:

I had not heard about the sexual abuse either!! How did Jessica NOT protect this baby????:furious:

the typerpaper.com article has been updated.....sounds like Amora's abuse had started before the day she died. :(

<snip>

Ms. Mutina answered that brother Arlan Mutina is Amora's father and has been in the military for the past three years. He only saw his child a couple of times due to serving overseas, she said.

She told the jury she had spent a lot of time with Amora when she was a baby and had been excited to be an aunt.

Ms. Mutina through tears said she last saw her niece in November 2008 when she met Milam.

She said while she was playing with Amora she saw a red mark on Amora's lower forearm which looked like a bite mark. :(

Ms. Mutina said Jessica seemed quieter than usual and more submissive to Milam's requests.
She said she never saw her niece alive again and learned of Amora's death through faculty at Longview High School, where she was a student.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20100504/NEWS01/5040318

Milam tells investigators that he took baths with Amora! That just creeps me out!!! How did the mom not suspect something???? According to the sex offender registry it says that Milam was unemployed....and apparently Jessica had a job....so was Milam "watching" Amora while the mom was at work???? UGH.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20100504/NEWS01/5040318

Milam tells investigators that he took baths with Amora! That just creeps me out!!! How did the mom not suspect something???? According to the sex offender registry it says that Milam was unemployed....and apparently Jessica had a job....so was Milam "watching" Amora while the mom was at work???? UGH.

IMO, Jessica was beyond 'suspecting' & into knowing that the evil Milam was abusing "that child". :furious: She's just one of hundreds of egg-donors who look the other way - daily - while the b/f tortures her kid(s)....makes me sick and mad to think of what precious little ones endure so that momster has her male partner.

I have no way to process that mentally or emotionally - sacrificing my own child for a sex offender to abuse....I can't - I just can't.

I keep telling myself after reading about all the lies told by the evil one & momster that the good folks of Montgomery County, Texas have no stomach at all for the most heinous acts they'll have to face in looking at the evidence -- sweet little Amora's post-mortem pictures....I can only imagine that the poor jurors want/need psychological help, but definitely are all gonna need therapy after they vote to give Satan's spawn, Milam, the needle.....It's all I can do to read about what went on in court -- how does anyone who was there sleep at night?

If ever there was evil, it's Milam & the momster....Justice for Amora can't come fast enough for me.

IMO, Jessica was beyond 'suspecting' & into knowing that the evil Milam was abusing "that child". :furious: She's just one of hundreds of egg-donors who look the other way - daily - while the b/f tortures her kid(s)....makes me sick and mad to think of what precious little ones endure so that momster has her male partner.

I have no way to process that mentally or emotionally - sacrificing my own child for a sex offender to abuse....I can't - I just can't.

I keep telling myself after reading about all the lies told by the evil one & momster that the good folks of Montgomery County, Texas have no stomach at all for the most heinous acts they'll have to face in looking at the evidence -- sweet little Amora's post-mortem pictures....I can only imagine that the poor jurors want/need psychological help, but definitely are all gonna need therapy after they vote to give Satan's spawn, Milam, the needle.....It's all I can do to read about what went on in court -- how does anyone who was there sleep at night?
If ever there was evil, it's Milam & the momster....Justice for Amora can't come fast enough for me.

I couldn't agree more. I knew the term exorcism was just an excuse that they BOTH used but I couldn't figure out why. Now I know....to cover up the evil.....I can't imagine the nightmares the jurors are having and will continue to have for the rest of their lives. It's just too sick.
Poor baby...I have thought of her for so long now.....

I just CAN'T imagine being a 13 month old and being struck with a hammer and being bitten repeatedly and being SA too. She must have been screaming and crying her head off. Reminds me of the Riley Sawyers case.

God be with those jury members, who have to look at those graphic photos. :(

all i had to hear was them claim she beat herself to death with a hammer....nothing else i've learned after that surprises me.

if you can attemp to blame your 13 month old for killing herself, you are capable of anything.

I just CAN'T imagine being a 13 month old and being struck with a hammer and being bitten repeatedly and being SA too. She must have been screaming and crying her head off. Reminds me of the Riley Sawyers case.

God be with those jury members, who have to look at those graphic photos. :(

Sounds like the jury got very emotional having to look at the autopsy photos & hear the forensic pathologist's testimony....they were, understandably, sad and mad...They'll have to live w/ that the rest of their lives. :(

I just cannot figure how her own mom could listen to little Amora screaming in agony.....how could any other human just sit by while a baby's tortured?

**warning - graphic details at link **

Pinckard said any number of injuries could have killed Amora, but he said she was alive for every bite, every bone break, the sexual assault, and that high amounts of Tylenol and Benadryl did nothing to mask the pain.

As the jury got up for an afternoon break, some jurors glared at Milam, several with tears streaming down their faces.

"We could not determine which injury caused her death, so we classified it as death by homicidal violence," he said.

Upon returning to the courtroom several jurors stared angrily at Milam while Pinckard continued his testimony.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/article/20100506/NEWS01/5060330

all i had to hear was them claim she beat herself to death with a hammer....nothing else i've learned after that surprises me.

if you can attemp to blame your 13 month old for killing herself, you are capable of anything.

I can't believe the defense went there during the trial either!! I guess Hagan is trying to plant ideas in the jury's head that the momster was entirely responsible & not the evil Milam!!

“Did those bite marks cause that child's death?” Hagan said.

"No, I don't believe those injuries were life threatening, no,” he replied.

Hagan asked if the injuries Amora sustained could have been from the child beating herself with a hammer, and Pinckard said they could not.

Hagan then asked if a metallic cross could have caused the injuries to Amora's pelvic area the doctor said if the object was of a significant size it could be.

“If someone reported this child's face was warped due to the child being possessed by a demon, is that possible to cause the injuries?” Hagan said.

“I don't know what you are even talking about. That is not even medicine,” Pinckard replied.

more here

http://tylerpaper.com/article/20100506/NEWS01/305069999

omg they actually brought up demonic possession.

if i ever get in trouble i will defend myself before i hire idiots like this.

omg they actually brought up demonic possession.

if i ever get in trouble i will defend myself before i hire idiots like this.

If I was sitting on that jury my intelligence would be soooo insulted to the point of being offended. Therefore, I would autoamtically side with the prosecutor who doesn't think I am stupid enough to believe such BS!! :furious:

I have read for a long time on WS....proud to be a member. I have read horrendous (sp?) crimes here....I guess this case just shakes the ground I walk on. Blaine worked literally across the street from me for a while. He changed the oil in my Tahoe. He has had the keys to everything I own in his hands. He has driven my Tahoe back to me at work after servicing. My co-workers had conversations with him again and again. I can't say that we ever thought there is something about this guy....but seriously my hubby could not stand him. This was way before the crime he has committed. Hubby would say don't let that kid have the keys or anything...and I would say why? He said I don't like him. I would say why? He is weird....and I would say he is young???and he would reply no weird. And he can't explain into words now anymore now than he could then. He just didn't like the kid.

I have read for a long time on WS....proud to be a member. I have read horrendous (sp?) crimes here....I guess this case just shakes the ground I walk on. Blaine worked literally across the street from me for a while. He changed the oil in my Tahoe. He has had the keys to everything I own in his hands. He has driven my Tahoe back to me at work after servicing. My co-workers had conversations with him again and again. I can't say that we ever thought there is something about this guy....but seriously my hubby could not stand him. This was way before the crime he has committed. Hubby would say don't let that kid have the keys or anything...and I would say why? He said I don't like him. I would say why? He is weird....and I would say he is young???and he would reply no weird. And he can't explain into words now anymore now than he could then. He just didn't like the kid.

he has good instincts. some men actually do :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back