833 users online (130 members and 703 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - John Morris, 37, Poolesville, 30 July 2007

http://wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1910582

March 12, 2010 - 9:28am
    Nathan Hager, WTOP.com

POOLESVILLE, Md. - Nearly three years after his disappearance, the parents of a Poolesville man are making one last push to find out what happened to their son.

John James Morris, Jr., who would be 40 this year, was last seen the night of July 30, 2007, in the 24000 block of Whites Ferry Road.

Montgomery County Police say he was packing his truck at a home he shared with another man, with whom he had just ended a 14-year relationship. Morris was preparing to move permanently to live with his parents in New Jersey.

The truck stayed put, but Morris vanished.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 06-13-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Mom of missing man releases statement

http://wtop.com/?sid=1910705&nid=25

March 12, 2010 - 5:35am
    The mother of John Morris, Jr. released the following statement asking for help to find her son.

My name is Madeline Morris, mother of missing John James Morris who went missing on July 30, 2007 about 11:00 p.m. from the 24000 block of Whites Ferry Road in the Poolesville/Dickerson area of Maryland. I would be here personally, but medical problems limit my travel and I reside in New Jersey.

John is a warm loving person with an infectious smile. He can make you laugh at a drop of a hat, everything is funny to him. He is well-spoken and articulate and easily makes friends. John is very neat about his appearance and all things around him, especially his living quarters.

John also suffers with an Attention Deficit Disorder with bipolar tendencies. He should be on medication, but don't know if he is.

His family, friends, former classmates and neighbors miss him so very much and are praying for his safe return. John, if you are listening to this, you are loved by more people than you ever can imagine. Nothing is so bad that it can't be worked out or rectified. Your old friends want to see you again and help you work things out.

John is an animal lover and may have taken a stray as company. He is warm, loving and very good with animals and older people. John was always there when anyone needed a hand. I remember how he stayed at his dying grandfather's side to the end of his life, that's how caring he is.

As I mentioned before, my husband and I have medical problems and John always called to see how we were doing. Since John went missing, the phone calls stopped and that leads us to believe something is very wrong. John is very spiritual and prays when he needs guidance.

John, if you hear this, dad and I miss you so very much and so does your dog, Bentley.

Our hearts are breaking, we do not sleep well thinking about what may have happened to you. Dad, me, and your brother want to hear from you or at least find out what happened to you. There is no closure or peace, we just live in limbo waiting for answers. I cry most of the time.

I am begging all of you listening to please help us find John and if you know anything about what happened to John, please come forward with information. If you do come forward, your heart and mind will once more be free. This is between you and your God who will be your final judge. Thanks You.

Madeline Morris
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-01-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Bumping for John.
    Hoping his family gets some answers soon.

Mr. and Mrs. Morris I will say some special prayers for your dear son that you will find him safe and sound .

John James Morris Jr- 3 Years Missing- Press Release

http://cue-center.newsvine.com/_news...-press-release

News Type: Event — Seeded on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 PM EDT
    Missing Man Slated to Gain National Exposure
    National Missing Person Tour will feature John Morris

Wilmington, N.C. – Community United Effort (CUE) Center for Missing Persons is preparing for its annual awareness campaign named "On the Road to Remember" which tours throughout the nation featuring cases that have fallen cold of missing persons and unsolved homicides; John Morris is one of the one-hundred and nine case to be featured. The tour will begin short of a month of the missing man's anniversary marking the third year since he vanished.

Featured on America's Most Wanted Website

Today January 27th!! NEW MEDIA FOR JOHN!!!!!
    New media for cold cases! Tune in to the Susan Murphy Milano show with guest speaker Monica Caison of the CUE Center for Missing person's.
    First up, Diane Fanning, True Crime Author then at at 2:40pm - Beth Bentley Case
    3:00 pm until 4:00 pm the cases of John Morris and Melanie Metheny
    http://imaginepublicity.com/2011/01/...ssing-persons/

Born out of the Stacey Peterson case, the E.A.A. was created to insure that the victim’s words about her fears and previous violence will not disappear if she does.
    Please share with anyone you know suffering in a violent relationship
    http://www.susanmurphy-milano.com/p/...affidavit.html
    Never Forget ~ In Memory Of Susan-Murphy Milano ~ October 28th 2012

After four years, mother still searching for missing Poolesville man

http://www.gazette.net/article/20110...mplate=gazette

Wednesday, August 10, 2011
    by Jeremy Arias, Staff Writer

New Jersey woman plans to ask FBI for assistance

John James Morris, 38, was last seen on July 30, 2007, in the driveway of his ex-boyfriend's residence on Whites Ferry Road in Dickerson, Md. According to police, Morris' ex-boyfriend was out of town on the day John stopped to pick up his belongings. Morris has not used his credit card or cell phone and, according to his family, he did not have his ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) medication with him when he disappeared.

For more information, visit Findjohnmorris.com.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...3#slide=561271