685 users online (65 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2010.05.01 Thank you Levi Page

I wanted to start a thread to thank Levi for all he does here, as well as tell him what a wonderful job he is doing keeping Haleigh's case out there. Thank you for answering our many questions, thank you for the radio show and thanks for loving Haleigh and helping find justice for her.

We love you and appreciate you so very much.
    You ROCK!!!
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Levi,
    Thanks for answering our questions, asking people about our questions and being truthful in your reporting.
    Please never go for ratings over truth, it only bites you in the end like some others we have been listening to.
    Love your show and your answers on here.
    Thanks again!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I should have also mentioned your work in other cases as well such as Caylee. Thanks for all you do.

At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Thank you two for the compliments! That made my day. I hope you guys are having a great weekend.

Bless you, Levi for your continued search for truth and justice. It is more appreciated than you will ever know. Many thanks

Levi, you are one of the few remaining "investigative" reporters. I appreciate your honesty, integrity and hard work. You are to be commended for your diligence and being a voice for those that cannot speak.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Quote Originally Posted by gogrannypop View Post
    Levi, you are one of the few remaining "investigative" reporters. I appreciate your honesty, integrity and hard work. You are to be commended for your diligence and being a voice for those that cannot speak.
    BBM

That is what impresses me the most about Levi. Keep up the great work!
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

I'm to happy to see that you are getting meida recognition for your work. It would be interesting to know how you got started. For how ever it was, we all benefit. Great work and much appreciated.

Levi,

Thank you for keeping Haleigh's story out there, this is the only way things get solved is to keep asking the questions. You are the voice for those who can't speak for themselves and I know it is appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Bern

KOOL LOOK is offline ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal, "Love" is my Vengence
    Love to Praise and give Adoration, Levi keep investigating, and especially I saw you on TV the other night, and knew you were asking questions directly from "Us" posters requests of you. I thought that was sooo sweet.

To Thine Self always Be True You, caring for those littlier, weaker and in need of an advocate. You will soar with the Eagles. Passions run high with Haleighs case, but all in all, its because "We" all do care. That thought helps me keep grounded and balanced. Hugs to Levi, Hugs to all the kind members too!

Thank you Levi! I pray that someday your work in finding out the truth about what happened to Haleigh will help lead to finding her.

Thank you Levi for all you do! (especially for Haleigh). I have enjoyed your work and I hope to continue to enjoy it for a very long time (hopefully on other cases because I"m praying that Haleigh's gets justice soon). Take care!

Thank you Levi!! You do a great job!

Another great show tonight Levi. Thank you for asking our questions from WS! You are truly a blessing

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Sure enjoyed the show!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast