GUILTY MI - Sheena Smith, 22, pregnant, shot to death, Flint, 26 April 2010

Riddinx

Former Member
Reaction score
Police are looking for two men suspected in a Flint woman's murder
Friday, April 30, 2010

FLINT (WJRT) -- (04/30/10)--Police are looking for two men suspected in a Flint woman's murder.

Warrants were issued Friday charging Jaquaivis Griffin and Antonio Watkins with two counts of murder in the death of 22-year-old Sheena Smith.

Investigators are issuing that second murder charge because they say Smith was pregnant. The pair also faces felony firearm charges.

Monday night, police found Smith suffering from a gunshot wound in a car near a home on Touraine Drive.

Police were responding to reports of a large fight. Smith was later pronounced dead at Hurley Medical Center.

Smith leaves behind a 5-year-old daughter.

Tina Smith doesn't really know a lot of the circumstances surrounding her daughter's death. But what she does know is that her 22 year old daughter was taken too soon.

Pictures and memories: They are all Smith has to remember her daughter Sheena.

"She loved to have fun. She loved to laugh. She loved her friends," Smith said.

The Southwestern graduate was also the mother a 5-year-old girl. And in this time of mourning and sadness, Smith says she has to stay strong for the sake of her girl.

"I have to," she said, "because I have to raise her now. I get another shot at bringing up someone that will respect life, unlike these gentlemen."

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/local&id=7415990

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back