992 users online (187 members and 805 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2010.05.02 More Jail Audio Of Tommy Croslin

More Jail Video/Audio of Tommy Croslin
    Posted on May 2nd, 2010
    by Simon Barrett in crime
    "Snip" http://www.***********.net/124451

Warning may contain adult language!

The date is not know of the audio, it is said it was prior to the latest search. It is between Tommy Croslin, Lindsey Croslin, and Hank Sr. Croslin. Seems as if this call was placed before Lindsey went to MA to visit with Timmy and Chelsea
    Tommy wants Lindsey to visit Misty and also that Misty's attorney may not want to represent her any longer.
    Misty and Tommy may be on the same floor of the jail, she yells out she loves him in hopes he can hear it. (Maybe they have been passing notes to compare what they are telling LE?)

It also sounds as if LP is helping Lindsey get on her feet. Tommy tells her she need to apply for daycare and get back to work and not count on that guy. IMO, that guy is LP. She said it would not make sense to get a job now since she is going to MA.

Tommy also said that his lawyer is talking to the state about a deal. Lindsey mentions....boy if I could just say here now what I want to say to the world.
    Lindsey slips and says LP will be the one paying Tommy's bond. Tommy feels LP only wants to do it for publicity, but he will go with it anyway.

Tommy says after his poly his BOND is going to be so high, and he fears he will not get anyone to bond him out.

Tommy says that if he goes to trial he be sentence to 3 yrs. But, his lawyer thinks he can get off in 18 months.

Lindsey tells him Misty has been talking and said that Tommy was drugged up the day Haleigh went missing. Tommy says that he had no pills the day Haleigh went missing and that is why he didn't go to work that day. He also said that even if he was doped up wouldn't interfere with his memory.

In another audio Tommy admits he was high the night that Haleigh went missing.

He keeps whining about how they are going to pay for Tommy’s bond.

There are four sets of audio, here are the links:

More Jail Vid – Tommy Croslin
    Posted on May 2nd, 2010

by Simon Barrett in crime (There are two audios at this link.)

"Snip" http://www.***********.net/124451

Tommy Croslin And The Poly (This tape is well worth a listen)
    http://www.***********.net/124452

Madness And Mayhem From the Croslin Clan

http://www.***********.net/124454#comment-1612328
    Last edited by MADJGNLAW; 05-03-2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Simon added another audio, total of 4

New Jailhouse Audio File At BNN (merged)

This new audio file is over 21 minutes long. There's nothing terribly profound, but I went through it and pulled these segments that are interesting. Probablly the most interesting part is a brief conversation between Tommy and Hank Sr. speculating on Misty possibly holding back knowledge about Ronald.

The full file is at: http://www.***********.net/124451

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n20exn12V54
    Last edited by KateB; 04-23-2015 at 06:10 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Thank you, Concerned Papa! I am off to listen now!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Is it me, or are there quite a few "pregnant pauses"?

Listening again.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

No, it isn't just you, snowshuze; there really are lapses in the conversation. I think all of the Croslins are now tired of all of the drama. As am I, I might add!

Someone just needs to tell the truth and get it over with.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Tommy is talking over Lindsey @ 22 seconds...."I just don't want to... <be onto you>?"
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

@ 3:39 Tommy says "I'm sure she won't get no < expletive deleted> 25 years."

Heh.

I wanna be a fly on the wall when he finds out Hopes sentence.
    Last edited by snowshuze; 05-02-2010 at 01:06 PM.

If she don't know nuthin she can't tell nuthin.

Wish I knew the date of this particular visit. Wouldn't it be ironic if this is simultaneous to Mistys visit to the dock?

Tommy hints a couple of times he might be getting out sooner then people expect.
    He says Steve Brown has been visiting him.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

The date is not know of the audio, but from the sound of it, it was before the search at the St.John's River.

Tommy tells Lindsey she looks really good, she tells him he needs to shave.

Lindsey sounds a bit irritated in this visit. She starts out complaining about Tommy's facial hair. Tommy is very demanding..tells Lindsey she better call that dude. Asked her about her next visit, she says maybe Mon or Tues. He complains about her spending money and not taking care of the van.
    Tommy asked Linsey if she was going to go talk to Misty. Tells her, you don't have to if you don't want to it's not like anyone is forcing you. Lindsay says, I don't know I might. I will be mad if she is lying. Tommy said, yeah I will be mad to.

Tommy tells her she needs Keep a eye on the van...tells her don't lie. Put antifreeze 50/50 get an oil change before you blow it up. Stop being lazy. Lindsey says, maybe lazy with the van but nothing else. Says he is acting like a jerk..that he sounds like the old tommy makes her want to just hang up and leave. She explains to him they wanted her to wait 3 hours for the van and she was with the kids.

Tommy says, I am far from the old Tommy just want you to take care of the vehicle, so you can come visit me and have transportation. Claims he is just tired he got his canteen and was up late last night.

After the little spat, they say they love each other and Lindsey tells him that she is trying to get him out. She hopes he doesn't get a long time.

Tommy talks about missing taking the kids to park, playing ball..he regrets putting himself in there. Lindsey tells him he should of thought about that before he got himself in there.
    Tommy now talking about putting his life in Gods hands now and he will not do drugs and be a better person when he gets out.

Tommy feels he is only getting 3 yrs because he hasn't doesn't anything real bad. He said he knows Lindsey will wait for him, she says she will. Lindsey tells him to call her and Chelsea, but to call Chelsea first. Tommy tells her he will call who ever he feels like calling, he will call Lindsey first.

Hank tells him he is barely hanging in there. Austin gets on the phone and tells him he loves him. Hank said he doesn't think he will make it. He can't pay his fines, can't get back to a doctor, trying to get disability, talks about needing surgery and not being able to get it due to no insurance. Also talk about needing to get the pins out of his knee but he can't because Lisa is on probation.

Hank Sr. tells Tommy that Misty may of messed herself up, that Misty's attorney may not want to represent her any longer. He is not sure if he will leave her or not. But that Misty messed herself up, her attorney is mad at her right now, upset about the letters and that Misty did things that he told her not to do.

Tommy says he spoke with S.Brown? that day. Hank feels that Tommy's lawyer is good. Hank doesn't see how she can be charged with all those drug charges, Tommy agrees. Talk about LE needed to charge the dudes that were selling it.
    Tommy said he might get out sooner than Hank thinks.

Hank Sr. tells Tommy to Listen tonight because Misty is going to yell through the door and tell him she loves him. It sounds as if they are now on the same floor in the jail. Maybe that is why she asked to be moved? Maybe they are passing letters and that is how they came up with the story about the river?

Tommy said he loves her to, she makes him mad with her making up stories. Tommy blames Misty for putting him in the middle of the drug charges.
    Hank Sr. feels she will get 25yrs if they don't find Haleigh. Hank Mentions he feels Misty is holding something back about Ronald, Tommy changes the conversation..says he doesn't know anything about it, it's not his business. Tommy I don't want to get in the middle of it, it's not his problem.

Tommy stll claims he does not know what happen to Haleigh, Tommy gets upset and says if she doesn't FN* know anything how can she tell them anything. He wishes he knew because all this BS would be done. Then he says the truth will come out and they will see they were messing with the wrong people.

He says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, it upsets him and he is sick of the cop messing with his life and his families.

He says he hopes things work out for Misty. Tommy says sometime you say things that are not true because your upset.

Hank mentions that he gets his check on the 12th and owes Timmy and Lindsey some money.

I really wonder what it is that Misty knows about Ron? Tommy cut Hank Sr. off real quick when Hank Sr. mentioned Ronald.

I think it is quite suspicious how Tommy "forgives" Misty for all her lying. Yeah, two peas in a pod is what I'm thinkin'.

"Snip" http://www.***********.net/124451#comment-1611456

In the second short audio...there are a few things that stuck out to me that were sad.

The way Lindsey lead this conversation...asking questions...in a sly way makes me fell even more now that she is the tipster working with LE IMO.

Find out who did it...

Timmy not coming back to FL, he doesn't like.

Tommy doesn't want to talk about Haleigh...

I guess I can give it a try..

It's out of my hands..

Lindsey says, If it was my little girl I wouldn't care who it was. All they want to do is find Haleigh.

She tells Tommy, it has to do with finding that little girl. I want them to find her, find out who did. Cops will not bother us once they find Haleigh. Once they find anything any little tiny little piece of information.

Tommy says he doesn't even want to talk about that anymore. Pretty much blaming the reason he is in jail is because of Haleigh being missing. Tommy says, that is the only reason they come after us.

Lindsey asked him why he didn't want to talk about Haleigh..she says, why why?

Tommy says he can't stand it no more, he had nothing to do with it..I just don't want to talk about it no more, it's out of my hands, the cops..I can't stand it no more. I guess I can give it a try.

I want her to come home, it's out of my hands, I pray for her every night. I am ready to be back up with my brother and nieces. '

Lindsey says, they are not going to make it in MA long.

Mentions Tim may want to come back to FL from the way he talks.

Tommy tells Lindsey he guarantees Tim will not come back to FL.

To aske Tim why he won't come back, he says Tim doesn't like FL, and the cops always bothering us. Tommy doesn't like FL either.

Lindsey says, IF they find Haleigh they wouldn't bother us anymore.

Tommy says dam cops still going to bother us.

Lindsey says again, no they are not once they find Haleigh.

I've been listening and I gotta say, I feel bad for Lyndsy. I feel like she's trying to do the right thing and be a good wife, but at the same time she wants HaLeigh found.
    These tapes are very enlightening and interesting into their dynamics of the marriage.

another jail visit audio between LC and TC.
    http://www.***********.net/124452

Tommy sounds like a real POS
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast