EJ's friend SS interview/2 day special on Fox May 2 & 3

Ives

Reaction score
he was on SA news tonight, fox29, he was saying she stayed at his house before she left. story is not up yet. but the website for fox news has a banner on top "searching for baby Gabriel" and tomorrow on his birthday, they are supposed to have a big story on him also.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/

Note to mods, i never started a thread before, move if needed and sorry in advance!!

also, he said TS made her go away with Gabe? and now they are turning on her? he hard to understand. he also has a roommate? i think he said.

his name is SS, have we heard of him yet??

Thanks BeanE!! For someone with a degree in computers, i sure am dumb, lol

johnson has told police, TS set up for the pick-up at rimkus park, but TS denies it. sorry, keep rewinding, trying to understand him.and the police are not believeing Johnson anymore(should they?)

the news is promising blockbuster revelations that have never been told before, and it gives hope Gabe is ALIVE!!!!

ok, im done...i think...

even though he was on the news? just asking, will def edit!

johnson has told police, TS set up for the pick-up at rimkus park, but TS denies it. sorry, keep rewinding, trying to understand him.and the police are not believeing Johnson anymore(should they?)

the news is promising blockbuster revelations that have never been told before, and it gives hope Gabe is ALIVE!!!!

ok, im done...i think...

On one hand, TS is a good scapegoat but I don't think LE should automatically assume EJ is lying about this.

ok, im done...i think...

Just to make sure nobody misses that:

Elizabeth Johnson told police that Tammi Peters Smith set up the hand-off of Gabriel Johnson to the couple at Raymond Rimkus Park.

And why have the police not charged her with conspiracy to commit kidnapping.....AHHHHH!!! ANother let down by the Tempe and San Antonio police.

I knew TS was behind this from the beginning!!
PLease God bring Gabriel home....

:woohoo: I hope they bring everything to the table and lay it all out so Gabriel can be found and those responsible for his abduction/kidnapping/seclusion can be arrested and prosecuted to to fullest extent of the law.

Just to make sure nobody misses that:

Elizabeth Johnson told police that Tammi Peters Smith set up the hand-off of Gabriel Johnson to the couple at Raymond Rimkus Park.

BBM
Of course she did...was there ever a question!:furious:

:woohoo: I hope they bring everything to the table and lay it all out so Gabriel can be found and those responsible for his abduction/kidnapping/seclusion can be arrested and prosecuted to to fullest extent of the law.

I'm no longer ready to play nice, these people are going down! How dare they ruin so many people's lives including Gabriel's by being a part of this! :furious:

What a great, big news story!!! On the eve of our sweet boy's birthday even.

Not in my mind :)

and to think she has possibly know all this time where Gabriel is or at the very least how he got there and she's on her fb acting all Holier than Thou! :puke:
Sorry, I cannot stand this woman!

yes, I am hopeing it is info that will help find him!! has anyone loked on Pheonix news sites to see if they have a story? SA news sites are so slow!!

I'm wondering if they are going to post it, it wasn't the breaking news for the night, had a commercial break before they even got to it. ughhh!! I want to watch it again!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back