Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry "Split"

songline

Reaction score
I know this is not news wish we had an entertainment or gossip section.

Rep: Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry "Split Some Time Ago"

On Sunday, a rep for Halle Berry confirmed her breakup with Gabriel Aubry -- and it turns out that the couple called it quits a while back.

More at link >>>>>>>>>>>
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...el-aubry-have-been-split-for-some-time-201025

I was shocked they seemed so happy. :(
Baby is stunning. :)

Source: Halle Berry 'Kicked Gabriel Out' Months Ago

>>>>>>>Snip>>>
Make no bones about it. Halle Berry didn't get dumped by Gabriel Aubry. Their split happened several months ago – and it was the actress who initiated it, according to a source.

"She kicked him out months ago because he wasn't able to pull his weight in the relationship and she wanted to move on," a source close to Berry and Aubry tells PEOPLE.

>>>>>snip
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20365909,00.html

I AM SORRY BUT WHEN IS LOVE PART OF MONEY????
WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH??
AND I would think she is doing very very well.
WTF is she about???
she kicked him out because he wasn't able to pull his weight?
Sometimes beauty is really skin deep. :(

Cute family photo.
http://www.people.com/people/celebritybabies/gallery/0,,20264599,00.html

Perhaps I'm naive but maybe his not being able to pull his weight had to do more with his responsibilities as a father and husband. I'm sure they were financially well off, but money doesn't provide all a human heart needs/wants.

I was thinking the same thing ... maybe he didn't pull his weight in terms of stepping up to the plate and being a reliable and dependable person.

Sigh.........he was so cute. Sorry to hear this.

I saw on one of the entertainment shows that it was his choice to leave because he was finding himself attracted to other women and knew that wasn't fair to Halle, so he broke off the relationship. I think I saw that on Entertaiment Tonight last Thursday or Friday night.

I think Halle is so beautiful and wonderfully talented. But my opinion of her really sank after she had the last hit and run car accident, and then claimed she didn't even remember it happening - however she did suffer from a concussion so maybe she actually didn't remember the accident itself ever happening. She had had a similar accident 3 years earlier and also left the scene of that accident! What's up with having accidents and then just leaving the scene?

Oh well...I wish her, and her child a happy life without the child's father. I hope Gabriel will stay in the child's life.

Halle is indeed a beautiful woman, there is no question about that. But after awhile, a pretty face can turn ugly if the inside of a person is ugly. I am NOT saying that is the case with Halle, but I have a feeling she can be quite a diva and IMO, that would be a turnoff for any person to deal with. Also, once the new wears off, you don't even notice a person's looks anymore. Real life kicks in and IMO, a relationship is determined on basic things like loyalty, honesty, integrity, etc that have nothing to do with traffic-stopping looks.

It always amazes me when people actually say "OMG, I can't believe she/he cheated on him/her, she/he is sooooooo good looking". LOL, as if looks are what makes a relationship or not.

True about looks not being everything but often that's what the man says he wants - a beautiful woman. Afterall, beautiful or not, a woman has feelings, needs, habits and a personality that makes up her unique self. Are the men paying attention to that before they say 'I do'. Halle seems like a nice woman and I think men tend to objectify her.

There is no way to know who is to 'blame' without knowing the intimate history of their relationship. Sometimes I think when a woman is above average in the beauty compartment, it's difficult for her to find a genuine guy. Sure, she can attract men by the dozens, but to find a sincere, honest man who is willing to work through things with her must be hard because they may be shallow types who like the idea of having arm candy. Add to that her wealth and fame it would be difficult for her to judge why someone is really attracted to her.

I wish Halle the best - I'm a fan.

True about looks not being everything but often that's what the man says he wants - a beautiful woman. Afterall, beautiful or not, a woman has feelings, needs, habits and a personality that makes up her unique self. Are the men paying attention to that before they say 'I do'. Halle seems like a nice woman and I think men tend to objectify her.

There is no way to know who is to 'blame' without knowing the intimate history of their relationship. Sometimes I think when a woman is above average in the beauty compartment, it's difficult for her to find a genuine guy. Sure, she can attract men by the dozens, but to find a sincere, honest man who is willing to work through things with her must be hard because they may be shallow types who like the idea of having arm candy. Add to that her wealth and fame it would be difficult for her to judge why someone is really attracted to her.

I wish Halle the best - I'm a fan.
I think they were both way above average in the beauty department so there was NO contest here at all.
I also think when there is that much money and she claims he was not pulling his weight, it is all about money.
Not all about love.
I heard that nonsense to many times; I call it shallow.
I call it self serving, and I call it looks are deceiving.
]
I wish them all the best of luck too, but beauty is as beauty does.
He too is a beauty he loves her still, and he does make above average income, but just not enough.
what is enough? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back