1196 users online (228 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jaycee on TMZ.com - She looks so happy.

Hmm. She may be--and I hope she is--happy overall, but the photo says something else about that particular moment.

Maybe I watch too much Lie to Me, but it looks like two people there have recognized her as she exited and stopped in the doorway to say something to her. They're nervous-- hands in pockets, leaning back.

Jaycee's body is turned completely away from them. Sure she's headed the other way, but to speak to them she hasn't turned toward them at all. Also, her right hand has thumb under fingers, which is a classic gesture for subduing your real feelings. Finally, though she at first appears to be smiling, the corners of her mouth are subconsciously turned down.

I think it's saying that she doesn't want the attention, wants to get on with her life, maybe even is disheartened by being recognized so easily and wants to escape.

imo, jmho, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tapu View Post
    Hmm. She may be--and I hope she is--happy overall, but the photo says something else about that particular moment.

Maybe I watch too much Lie to Me, but it looks like two people there have recognized her as she exited and stopped in the doorway to say something to her. They're nervous-- hands in pockets, leaning back.

Jaycee's body is turned completely away from them. Sure she's headed the other way, but to speak to them she hasn't turned toward them at all. Also, her right hand has thumb under fingers, which is a classic gesture for subduing your real feelings. Finally, though she at first appears to be smiling, the corners of her mouth are subconsciously turned down.

I think it's saying that she doesn't want the attention, wants to get on with her life, maybe even is disheartened by being recognized so easily and wants to escape.

imo, jmho, etc, etc.
    I don't mean to shoot you down, but that's actually her daughter that she's looking/smiling at. I could be wrong, but my impression is that they were just walking outside after ordering their food and that her daughter may have said something that made her smile or laugh.

I don't think they knew they were being photographed. I read a news story about this where people who were in Old Sac that day were questioned, and no one really recognized her, including the people who work in the shops she visited. I guess they blend in pretty well, which is a good thing. I hope it stays that way for them. Unfortunately, the more the paparazzi take their photos, the more recognizable they will become.

that is her daughter she is talking to.

i dont particuarly care that they took the photos but i cant see as to say she looks anything but happy in them.

also, who are the '2 people' that supposedly recognized her? all i see is her younger daughter (with the closely cropped haircut)

I thought they was her daughters she was looking at. Perhaps they were waiting for her outside and had not started moving yet (why they appear to be leaning back and she turning around). Just a thought. However, in the NE there is a picture of her with a large frown on her face. I think it is great she is out and about after being cooped up for 18 years.

HA! Gee, I guess you're right. Boy, is my face red. I think I was looking just at her and assumed strangers.

That "Lie to Me" show--I think I'm going to quit watching!

Quote Originally Posted by tapu View Post
    HA! Gee, I guess you're right. Boy, is my face red. I think I was looking just at her and assumed strangers.

That "Lie to Me" show--I think I'm going to quit watching!
    It's all good. I do believe you can tell a lot from someone's facial expressions and body language, but I don't think much can be read from these photos. I think they were just walking around and taking in the sights.

It really should be illegal to for paparazzi to take a crime victims photo and publish it without the victims consent. I'm glad to see Jaycee out and about looking happy but wish she didn't have to be bothered by the media. Jaycee's mother Terry released pics and video of Jaycee and then asked the media to back off for a reason and the victims wishes should be respected!

It so good to see her happy healthy smiling face.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaJohn View Post
    It really should be illegal to for paparazzi to take a crime victims photo and publish it without the victims consent. I'm glad to see Jaycee out and about looking happy but wish she didn't have to be bothered by the media. Jaycee's mother Terry released pics and video of Jaycee and then asked the media to back off for a reason and the victims wishes should be respected!
    I totally agree.

And while it is great to see her smile, I think TMZ should be ashamed of themselves for taking this picture and plastering it on their website.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

i think body language debates are usually held in the casey anthony threads......

and jaz im not sure thats' a frown...or if it is what its about. she seems to be looking directly at something.

given she didnt get out much in 18 years it might have been new to her lol

That photo did my heart good. I found myself smiling with her.

She seems to be healing. Thank God for miracles.

Quote Originally Posted by beach2yall View Post
    That photo did my heart good. I found myself smiling with her.

She seems to be healing. Thank God for miracles.
    ITA I found myself smiling too, it was great to see her with her daughters and free.
    The glass is 1/2 full and in her case an awesome miracle of life.
    JC and her daughters are not like most people, JC endured a life of horors, and to see her free with her children is just fantastic. She can have any expression on her face as we all do have many expressions.

Some people will only see that the glass as 1/2 empty.
    we all make choices in our lives to view things in a positive or negative. some will find issue with just about anything.
    I say let them
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast